I have a bold 9650 from sprint, running OS 5.0 and I have the latest version of blackberry messenger. I have the box checked next to "show what I am listening to" yet my contacts are telling me that it does not show up. I can see what others are listening to, why can they not see mine?

Should I adjust an option in Pandora? I have unistalled and reinstalled both the OS and BBM multiple times. Please help. Thanks.
    01-27-11 10:23 AM
    The "show what i'm listening to" on your bbm I think applies ONLY to using your media player on your Bold. I don't think using pandora, youtube, etc. will show that.

please someone correct me if i'm wrong.
    01-27-11 10:24 AM
    ok. so how do i get music on my media player?
    01-27-11 10:26 AM
    You put it on your SD card in /BlackBerry/music

or

/BlackBerry/music/Media Sync/ if you want to sync the music between your Bold and computer.
    01-27-11 10:31 AM
    I have a bold 9650 from sprint, running OS 5.0 and I have the latest version of blackberry messenger. I have the box checked next to "show what I am listening to" yet my contacts are telling me that it does not show up. I can see what others are listening to, why can they not see mine?

Should I adjust an option in Pandora? I have unistalled and reinstalled both the OS and BBM multiple times. Please help. Thanks.
    Different strokes for different folks, but I never cared for that option. Just be cautious of what you name your video. My co-worker had a lot of explaining to his wife when she seen he was watching "Lisastiptease" Oh, btw, Lisa is his Ex......
    01-27-11 01:22 PM
    Different strokes for different folks, but I never cared for that option. Just be cautious of what you name your video. My co-worker had a lot of explaining to his wife when she seen he was watching "Lisastiptease" Oh, btw, Lisa is his Ex......
    who now has two ex wives.....

(jk!)
    01-27-11 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD