How do you change the way the BBM looks. The names and everything are too big. My dad has the bold and his looks a lot different. His also shows the time the last messsage was received and if the other user is currently typing. Can we have this with the tour?
    07-14-09 09:04 AM
    you can see if they are typing, there is a A in a little box by the smiley face next to the contacts name when the conversation is open. if you scroll up to a certain entry it will say the time it was sent.
    07-14-09 09:12 AM
    ok how about the contacts list..is there any way to change the way it looks
    07-14-09 09:35 AM
    Go to
    options-screen/keyboard
    and change the font size
    07-14-09 09:40 AM
    I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I think I liked the look of the Curve's BBM better. Maybe some new themes will help to fix that.
    Overall I'm not a fan of the bland color scheme in the messages folder either.
    07-14-09 09:44 AM
    i guess its just the way it is...changing the font size didnt help what i was looking for...oh well no biggie.

i was just trying to figure it out and i figured this was the easiest way
    07-14-09 10:01 AM
    i think this is what we are gonna get for BBM until 5.0 comes out ... maybe then there will be some more customizable options.
    07-14-09 10:08 AM
    I could be wrong, but I believe that bbm looks the way it does cause of the OS not the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD