Hello,
    I recently upgrading my software version of the bb storm to 5.0. but i always liked to keep my BB Messanger conversations stored, and prior to the download i copied them to clipboard, and the prompt from the download state that it would back up all my files, etc. hence, when the download was complete, the phone deleted my bb messanger conversations. i called Verizon and even though they were genuine, they could help.
    is their anyone out their that can help? I would like to get my old BB Messanger conversations that i have had with my contact back up?
    10-29-09 10:36 AM
    if you had the conversations stored onto your blackberry and then you updated the OS version for 4.7 to 5.0 then your conversations are lost forever

If you stored them onto a memory card then just open up blackberry messenger and go to view history and your messages are there.

copying to clipboard does nothing because that deletes when your phone resets.
    10-29-09 12:50 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with sending and recieving picture files in the new 5.0 version of BB IM? Myself and all my friends are experiencing long delays in both sending pics and recieving pics. Sometimes they dont even come accross at all and the time-out. ????
    10-31-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD