My Blackberry Tour 9630 Shows I have 2 messages but i have no messages anywhere that i can find any ideas. I know i get can rid of the messgage icon by taking out the battery bit i would lose any messages i have. Is this a glitch with it or are there messages somewhere i can't find them. I have looked in every folder. Help help
    11-16-09 10:58 AM
    Go to Mesages. Press "U" to go to the unread messages or while you have today's date highlighted, press the menu key and select Mark Prior Opened.
    11-16-09 11:16 AM
    Did what you posted but the ican is there and it added one more now so no help
    11-17-09 12:11 PM
    Did you check BBM for new messages/contacts...or your phone for missed calls/voice mail? Just a thought.. the wife was stumped by both of these at one time or another.
    11-17-09 12:48 PM
    it could be someone adding you as a friend.... I'd go into your msgr and look around.
    11-17-09 12:50 PM
    you wont lose any messages if you do a battery pull.
    11-17-09 12:52 PM
    Are you saying you have two "messages" or two "blackberry messenger" alerts? If the first, try your saved items or the messages folder. That's where I have had the issues in the past. If they are BBM messages, try a batt pull and make sure to check all categories in BBM for new alerts.
    11-17-09 12:59 PM
    it could be someone adding you as a friend.... I'd go into your msgr and look around.
    This could be it. Check BBM for pending requests.
    11-17-09 01:04 PM
    This happens to my girlfriends curve every so often. If after exhausting the messages "U" route, usually a battery pull just wipes the icons away.
    11-17-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD