How do I erase all info on storm memory card? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 09:56 PM
    so i put some music on my microSD card today. after putting a file on it the phone started acting up. It said all my files were unreadable. I cant delete anything of my card now either when i have it plugged in to the computer. my blackberry refuses to read the card as well. What should i do????
    09-28-09 10:45 PM
    How do I erase all info on storm memory card? Thanks
    Options, Media Card, Menu Key, Format

so i put some music on my microSD card today. after putting a file on it the phone started acting up. It said all my files were unreadable. I cant delete anything of my card now either when i have it plugged in to the computer. my blackberry refuses to read the card as well. What should i do????
    Try removing it from the device, and using a reader with your PC. You'll need to remove everything and reformating. The easiest way would be to put it back in the device and use the steps above.
    09-29-09 04:57 AM
    Just loaded an 8GB card, but can't figure out how to access it for storage. Any help appreciated. Is there a forum thread that I missed on this topic??? Thanks
    10-25-09 02:50 PM
    10-25-09 04:21 PM
    How can I retreive lost files from an accidental format?

10-30-09 05:51 AM
    Don't know if any of these truly work, but it's worth a shot.

"But bacon's not the only thing that's cured by hanging from a string"
    -- Hugh Kingsmill.

10-30-09 07:53 AM
    PLEASE HELP - How can my iMAC recogonize the Media Card on my Storm - I can connect to my MAC for contacts but get "Please insert Media Card" Tryed all the memory settings, tryed reformating - HELP Can not get music to my Storm. I did get it to work once with PocketMAC but now is not working. Tryed loading the new MAC sync did not work. Tryed a 3rd party app did not find the media card !!! What good is this Storm if I can not get music on it
    10-30-09 12:44 PM
    Got the storm 2 on the 28th, freaking love it. I will never go back to a windows mobile phone. I have searched tirelessly through threads and forums looking for basic directions on how to transfer the crap on my old micro sd card to the new one that came with the phone. I have a mac...so if anyone could break it down for me...step by step...or point me in the right direction. I would greatly appreciate it. Long as it doesn't read like stereo instructions...or gets me further than I am right now...it would make my day Yes i am a noob...FML...but i'm glad to be here. Thank you

*Life was not meant to pass, dying at old age well preserved in a satin lined casket...but flying like a bat out of ****, wide open and living every day, skidding sideways into ground saying "what a **** of a ride".*
    10-31-09 11:35 AM
    howo i make my bb 8520 save all down loaded apps and themes to tesd card?
    11-01-09 01:57 AM
    howo i make my bb 8520 save all down loaded apps and themes to tesd card?
    Keep in mind you cannot use any apps you store on your card, until you install them on your device. This app will let you download them there:

"But bacon's not the only thing that's cured by hanging from a string"
    -- Hugh Kingsmill.
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 11-01-09 at 04:29 AM.
    11-01-09 04:26 AM
    Thanks a lot!
    11-05-09 05:48 PM
    How do I even make my curve 8320 store stuff on the card? Everything goes to the "on board" memory and therefore my phone's stability, speed, etc suffers..... I do know I can put the card in my computer and transfer stuff to it that way, thrn put back in my phone..... Is this really the only way?

11-06-09 09:49 AM
    How do I even make my curve 8320 store stuff on the card? Everything goes to the "on board" memory and therefore my phone's stability, speed, etc suffers..... I do know I can put the card in my computer and transfer stuff to it that way, thrn put back in my phone..... Is this really the only way?
    I believe this will answer your questions:

On this sad day, let's take a moment, and say a prayer for the folks who's lives ended far too soon at Fort Hood

11-06-09 10:00 AM
    Great info thanks. Took me forever to properly install into my 8830. It just wouldn't lock....
    11-22-09 01:47 PM
    Cool...Thank you!
    02-18-10 10:16 AM
    do you have to have a memory card to transfer music from itunes?
    02-28-10 09:32 AM
    I believe the answer to this question is yes.
    02-28-10 09:57 AM
    You need a media card to transfer any files from your PC to your device, and you want one too. I have many GB of stuff stored on my SD, while the device memory of my 9700 is 256MB, and that has a lot taken up with OS and apps.
    02-28-10 09:59 AM
    Thanks for the advice just ordered an 8gb class 6 Transcend card for my new Curve 9380....will see how that goes
    03-04-12 11:45 AM
    Great Info Thanks for telling us
    03-06-12 12:28 AM
    My 9930 isn't reading my sd card anymore, who can help?
    06-04-12 12:13 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD