Anyone get this to work on the Storm? This is for connection to the MS Live Communications Server 2005. I have it installed and it shows up in my applications list on the phone and in DM but i can't find the damn app anywhere on the device to run it. Not in IM, Downloads, anything.

Any ideas?
    01-30-09 07:54 AM
    Bump? Anyone?
    02-01-09 09:44 AM
    Try application center.
    02-01-09 11:00 AM
    Try application center.
    No, not there. I'm *not* referring to Blackberry Messenger to allow Pin-to-Pin communications. I'm talking about Blackberry Enterprise Messenger which hooks into Microsoft Live Communications Server.

There are two installers, one called ocs.zip and the other lcs.zip. The lcs.zip one is what i needed to use, it shows up in DM and on the device's applications list, just no where to be found to execute.
    02-02-09 09:35 AM
    It showed up on my berry one day but I have yet to use it. I think its completely controlled by your BES/IT policy. I've tried to delete the app and am unable to...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 09:41 AM
    I was having the same problem so I searched the RIM site and found there is a v2.2.11c specifically for the Storm;

BlackBerry Client for use with Microsoft Live Communicator Server 2005 v2.2 (BlackBerry Storm only)

I tried just doing an upgrade from the desktop manager but that failed. I completely deleted it, let the storm reboot and then did a new install from the desktop manager and it installed successfully.

It works perfectly now.

Good luck!
    Last edited by dsigrist; 02-25-09 at 01:59 PM.
    02-25-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD