i dl the new .411 loaded and everything cant seem to find theme controls and or wallpaper controls and all icons suck nut everything else is work and loads a loat faster from reboot status WHERES MY THEMES .............
    Options->Themes
    01-01-10 01:22 PM
    I cannot send an email with a pic attached. It eventually turns to a red X after attempting to send for a few minutes. Only have this issue when I take a picture with the phone and try to email it.

Thoughts?
    01-01-10 04:41 PM
    I cannot send an email with a pic attached. It eventually turns to a red X after attempting to send for a few minutes. Only have this issue when I take a picture with the phone and try to email it.

Thoughts?
    I been able to send multiple emails with attachments. have your pull the bat?
    01-02-10 12:45 AM
    Just installed this on my 9000 for Bell
    must say its snappier, more memory for apps, looks nice, boots faster, overall so far i like this!
    looking forward to the offical release!
    01-02-10 02:57 AM
    Only complaint I have now is the backlight turning on by itself. Idk if that's OS related.
    01-02-10 10:25 AM
    Just bought my 8900 last week. Went through Blackberry withdrawal when my 8310 was stolen 7 months ago, just couldn't afford the expense until now. Still have the 4.6.1.315 OS on here. Can anyone tell me the benefits of upgrading from this OS, it works with no bugs, lol.
    01-02-10 05:43 PM
    I love this OS

but is anyone else having problems connecting the Desktop Manager to the Blackberry now?

I just noticed it a few days ago...and with this OS upgrade their isnt a Media home to use "Explore" to manually download applications

any help would be greatly appreciated
    01-03-10 08:32 AM
    Just jumped on the bandwagon. It's looking good. Love the transitions.
    Hmph. One sms just went to BBM. Wonder how that works? Will reboot and see.
    01-04-10 12:11 PM
    Just jumped on the bandwagon. It's looking good. Love the transitions.
    Hmph. One sms just went to BBM. Wonder how that works? Will reboot and see.
    If your BBM contact is linked to your addy, and their phone # is in their info, that's where they end up. Surprised me too.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 12:18 PM
    where do i download this OS? none of the links work.
    01-05-10 03:58 AM
    sup folkss, idk bout yall but thanx to c3p025 my os 5.0.0.411 download as been good great. minor issues like re downloadin fb bbm n crap like dat but everythin else is good. i been readin all ur posting and its jus bunch of whining n crying. want a nice download hit up c3p025. jus to remind you the official release is rite round da corner.
    01-06-10 01:35 AM
    Can anyone confirm if you goto Options -> SMS that one can turn off threaded SMS.

I don't mind it being on the OS even if it is enabled by default but it would be nice to turn the option off.

In version 4.6 OS'es this feature is called Number of previous items of which the default is 3 sms'es but one can set it to 0 to read the sms'es as desired.
    For me the ability to turn off sms'es is a dealbreaker/dealmaker
    01-06-10 05:59 AM
    Can anyone confirm if you goto Options -> SMS that one can turn off threaded SMS.

I don't mind it being on the OS even if it is enabled by default but it would be nice to turn the option off.

In version 4.6 OS'es this feature is called Number of previous items of which the default is 3 sms'es but one can set it to 0 to read the sms'es as desired.
    For me the ability to turn off sms'es is a dealbreaker/dealmaker
    Sorry but as far as i know u can't.

Take a look at this thread :

forums.crackberry.com/f151/disable-threaded-sms-5-0-a-386421/ (can't post the link coz my post count is below 10, juste paste it in the adress bar)
    01-06-10 06:05 AM
    have tried this .411 and the .348 with airport extreme, receiving garbled audio and at times cannot hear the other side of the conversation - though the audio is being transmitted. reverting to 4.6.1 brings back pristine UMA audio on both of our 8900s.

RIM please address the 5.0 UMA issue!
    01-06-10 07:38 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Followed the steps (including deleting the vendor.xml-file). But the application loader nor the desktop manager doesn't find any updates. Is it possible windows 7 is having some issues with DM?

Thanks!
    turn off your internet/wifi

or

have DM connect to the phone and then run Loader.exe
    01-06-10 02:05 PM
    Just finished upgrading and so far no complaints. Im hoping it stills that way. No sms bug, my browser is fine, and my camera is faster.
    01-07-10 03:49 AM
    Hi Guys,

IF you see the front line in this webpage you can found that 411 is not beta anymore, some carriers already released it officially.

Take a look this link :

Official BlackBerry Curve 8900 OS 5.0.0.411 Released By Multiple Carriers | CrackBerry.com
    01-07-10 04:16 AM
367 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD