hmm anyone else is missing the ability to change how many thumbnails you can view in a row?
    12-10-09 11:43 AM
    so my sms messages are showing up as a bbm. what the ****? lol
    12-10-09 12:06 PM
    i had that when i first loaded .384 - had to reload the OS, worked after that
    12-10-09 12:30 PM
    i had that when i first loaded .384 - had to reload the OS, worked after that
    that stinks. i did a clean install of this os too
    12-10-09 12:34 PM
    I havnt dooshed 411 yet. I think its stable enough for now. But this one contact issue won't unfuch itself. So strange. o well. The send share menu pop up bug is still there. I hate that bug more than anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 12:37 PM
    I havnt dooshed 411 yet. I think its stable enough for now. But this one contact issue won't unfuch itself. So strange. o well. The send share menu pop up bug is still there. I hate that bug more than anything.
    Did you wipe or upgrade in place?
    12-10-09 12:56 PM
    found my answer in another thread
    You linked your BBM contacts with a phone contact, remove the link and this wont happen.
    12-10-09 01:35 PM
    Just upgraded to .411 and I'm loving the speed.
    12-10-09 01:45 PM
    In place upgrade.

I take it back this OS sux. I'm getting random reboots. O well I'm sick of the 8900 anyway. Its become a slow pos antique to me. But tmo wants 427$ for 9700.

12-10-09 02:05 PM
    ok been running since leaked, upgraded from .348 and so far very stable no random reboots (none in .348 either) battery life and memory seems stable as well, bootup seems a little faster, all my apps work + new vlingo plus 4.0
    12-10-09 02:39 PM
    options> advanced options> service book > hilite wab browser config > menu > delete

I usually delete anything that might look it has something to do with the browser just incase lol
    Yeaaaahh, I did that and now I have no browser.

I resent the service books and not nothing...

I think I'm gonna roll back to .348
    12-10-09 02:58 PM
    Yeaaaahh, I did that and now I have no browser.

I resent the service books and not nothing...

I think I'm gonna roll back to .348
    Did you do a reset (ie: battery pull)?
    12-10-09 03:04 PM
    I don't know if its been said here yet, but in the media folder pictures are showing up with large blotchy pixel areas. It's only in the media folder though. If you set a picture as the wallpaper, it's back to its normal quality.
    12-10-09 03:22 PM
    No 'like' in Facebook and constant data connection errors in FB as well... Besides that I don't have anything to complain about. I'm also souped to have VVM up and running on my ATT 8900... Any suggestions on the facebook errors?

12-10-09 03:23 PM
    Well I've only had my Jav a week, and was previously running 380 on it. I was surprised after loading an official 4.6 release briefly, I still had to wipe before this OS would load, but no biggie there. I've had but one minor issue since installing 411 last night. The hotspot browser will lock in and the only way to revert back to internet once leaving the zone, is to close and reopen the browser. Beyond that I find it faster, my theme works better (didn't know the folders bounced), battery life appears slightly improved, memory is fairly stable and I'm really digging BBM5.052.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

12-10-09 04:09 PM
    Did you do a reset (ie: battery pull)?
    Did a battery pull, got my browser back, but still no Internet Browser option.

That's my only issue, I can deal with it for now
    12-10-09 04:56 PM
    Did a battery pull, got my browser back, but still no Internet Browser option.

That's my only issue, I can deal with it for now
    I'll bet you're Att. I have the solution, it's rather simple, but you'll need to wait two hours max till I get home.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

EDIT: Here's the solution, and I recommend you only use CrackUtil to do it, not bbsak.

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 12-10-09 at 05:38 PM.
    12-10-09 05:02 PM
    No 'like' in Facebook and constant data connection errors in FB as well... Besides that I don't have anything to complain about. I'm also souped to have VVM up and running on my ATT 8900... Any suggestions on the facebook errors?

I've got "like" in my FBook feed on .411. I have noticed the connection issues but I suspect that is a Facebook issue as opposed to an OS issue.
    12-10-09 05:13 PM
    because I said so.

Too many bugs out of the gate. The sms bug really effed me up last night sending text to wrong contacts.

For me, this os is a fail........ anyway.

Its easy enough to downgrade.

I'm sure my good pal directo will be screaming at me for saying something bad about a leak....that said, nevermind, everyone install this os right now. Its perfect, its clean, its stable, you'll love it!

This os is the best leak. Ever.

Not.

well, i dont have the SMS bug that you and others are speaking of. i find it strange how some people have it and others dont. i wonder if its a tmobile thing only. we have already proven that certain OS's can be horrible on one network/device and work perfectly on another.

as for .411 in general, i dont see any huge differences from .348. if people are happy running .348, you might as well not update. but so far, this OS has been running just fine for me, no noted bugs as of yet.

lazerus, im even surprised you decided to try a beta OS. how are you liking .348?
    12-10-09 05:41 PM
    I don't know if its been said here yet, but in the media folder pictures are showing up with large blotchy pixel areas. It's only in the media folder though. If you set a picture as the wallpaper, it's back to its normal quality.
    In the media folder my pictures look perfect. Wonder why yours is doing that? Maybe the new OS doesn't like your memory card. On my 8320 I had a memory card that made the phone lock up constantly after about 5 minutes after a reset. Card works fine in other devices. Had to be buy a better quality card for my BB.
    12-10-09 06:05 PM
    Im on Rogers curve 8900 on os 5.0.0.411 but i was wondering how do i even get bbm 5.0.0.52 to download... I ALWAYS get that same "Download failed" error at about 80%... and it says 907 error. Ive tried many sources and none have ever worked yet
    12-10-09 06:06 PM
    I've got "like" in my FBook feed on .411. I have noticed the connection issues but I suspect that is a Facebook issue as opposed to an OS issue.
    My Facebook is constantly running and I have had zero connection issues. I am running on AIS Thailand so it might be a problem with your carrier, not the OS.
    12-10-09 06:07 PM
    Im on Rogers curve 8900 on os 5.0.0.411 but i was wondering how do i even get bbm 5.0.0.52 to download... I ALWAYS get that same "Download failed" error at about 80%... and it says 907 error. Ive tried many sources and none have ever worked yet
    you trying to do it over wifi? people got that error when they would download the beta BBM over wifi. you sure its a good link and a valid jad file??
    12-10-09 06:10 PM
    you trying to do it over wifi? people got that error when they would download the beta BBM over wifi. you sure its a good link and a valid jad file??
    yes i was doing it over wifi... yea i was using the nathanix link... Thats what i was wondering.. maybe it's because of wifi :O. So is there .alx and .cod files i can put on my pc and load them through DM?
    12-10-09 06:18 PM
    I'll bet you're Att. I have the solution, it's rather simple, but you'll need to wait two hours max till I get home.
    I patiently await your arrival, Knight in Shining Armour.
    12-10-09 06:21 PM
367 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD