is there mandarine language in this new os leaked?because 348 doesn't have it
    12-10-09 12:46 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with the "Like" hyperlink not being displayed in the Facebook app?

Things were fine with .348.
    12-10-09 01:10 AM
    Could you show me which folder ? if it is under sms folder mention inbox and spam folder, it is because each email account has different folders for inbox and spam but the message application shown in one application only.
    well i only have two e-mails running on my BB and there are more than 8 folders !!!! i went into them and there all empty. i also found out that all my sms's are located in the sms folder u can only see them there and not when u go to sms and mms!!!!!

so told my self ill delete everything!!!! start from scratch,then smsed a bunch of friends to test, well any one that sms's me it goes under the first sms i sent (if that makes any sense). very weird
    12-10-09 01:25 AM
    well i only have two e-mails running on my BB and there are more than 8 folders !!!! i went into them and there all empty. i also found out that all my sms's are located in the sms folder u can only see them there and not when u go to sms and mms!!!!!

so told my self ill delete everything!!!! start from scratch,then smsed a bunch of friends to test, well any one that sms's me it goes under the first sms i sent (if that makes any sense). very weird
    Have you re-send the service book?

I was have the folder before but after resent the service book, they are disappeared

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 02:45 AM
    BerryBuzz works fine.

Does anyone know or can show me their internet, both EDGE and Wifi settings?

Thx

Thanks for the update on BerryBuzz... after seeing the way my wife's new 9700 is working on OS 5.0 I'm very curious... and now that a number of apps have made changes to work with OS 5.0... I think I'll be loading it this weekend.
    12-10-09 06:27 AM
    If you are running .348 with no issues I'd suggest not installing 411. This leak is a fail.
    12-10-09 06:36 AM
    Laz why?

12-10-09 06:43 AM
    because I said so.

Too many bugs out of the gate. The sms bug really effed me up last night sending text to wrong contacts.

For me, this os is a fail........ anyway.

Its easy enough to downgrade.

I'm sure my good pal directo will be screaming at me for saying something bad about a leak....that said, nevermind, everyone install this os right now. Its perfect, its clean, its stable, you'll love it!

This os is the best leak. Ever.

Not.

12-10-09 06:59 AM
    I haven't had any issues with sms...so far evrything's running smooth...guess I got lucky :-)
    12-10-09 07:05 AM
    did u try deleting the browser service book and resending service books? seems to work for most OS versions
    How do I delete that? or those?
    I know how to resend them.
    12-10-09 07:25 AM
    Its weird my sms issue is only happening with 1 contact. Hmmmm.

12-10-09 07:41 AM
    I haven't had any issues with sms...so far evrything's running smooth...guess I got lucky :-)
    Same here... no issues at all and nice to see QuickPull working again. This is a very solid leak.
    12-10-09 07:45 AM
    The only issue I have had with this build is one of my contacts sms always appears in threes. Kinda strange ! Anywho so far thats the only issue I have had with it.
    12-10-09 07:45 AM
    My observations so far:

Boot up time...consistently 3:30.

Camera doesn't work as well IMO...it is much quicker and lots of my shots seem out of focus. (Any thoughts)

Working w/no issues:

Facebook
    UberTwitter
    Tweet Genius
    Berry Buzz
    Berry Annoying
    Telenav
    Message Schedule
    Zen Minder
    Google Sync
    Google Voice
    Blurts Pro
    Weather Berry
    Weather Bug Elite
    Bolt

My SMS does not have any issues. VVM works well.

Loaded a 3rd party double dock theme...no issues with that either.

QuickPull Pro did not work at all...caused all sorts of errors. I deleted and hunted around for another version..and so far seems ok.

Any questions...let me know.
    12-10-09 08:10 AM
    If you are running .348 with no issues I'd suggest not installing 411. This leak is a fail.
    Yup, I wanted to test the new OS sooo bad...lol, but .348 is working really good for me so I'll stay with it a little longer. I've only had 1 issue with it, I had 2 emails that did not want to delete, no matter what they just stayed there...lol only thing that worked was archiving them and then I search for them and deleted them....but after that its been great. Also wifi takes a little too much time to connect but it does connect so no biggie.
    12-10-09 08:18 AM
    The browser is a lot faster now!!!

Any comments on this?
    12-10-09 08:35 AM

Any comments on this?
    I believe so ... it is faster

New bug found, when i send an email with attachment, the popup attachment progress won't disappeared when i scroll to another email, have to close the email application and back into it.

One more thing, i can confirm. Now Autostand by 2.4.0 is working. have to restart and accept the EULA.
    12-10-09 08:58 AM

Any comments on this?
    It seems faster to me too. My wifi connection seems a lot more stable, which is nice since I'm stuck with hotspot browser.

I feel like the browser loads everything and then displays it at once instead of displaying it as it loads.

12-10-09 09:13 AM
    I dont know If I did anything wrong Ive been doing this for almost three years now and neve have had this issue at all.

When I update I get stuck and says connect connect to JVM, Then goes into a constant reboot cycle, then some weird msg appears on my screen says, net_rim_bb_compose_....cod is not found, and it says that for a lot of things, then I go look at the file and see all those files are there....so im not sure I downgrading after finally stopping the looping reboots(2hrs) and .348 loaded fine....any suggestions?
    12-10-09 09:38 AM
    how are phone calls with this build? speakerphone ok? uma calling ok?
    12-10-09 10:00 AM
    Just loaded the new OS .411
    Everything looks good, no problems with anything so far.

However, my calendar appointments have all doubled!
    When i delete one and try to open the one that's left, it gives an error about
    how it's deleted externally and can't be opened (viewer has closed).

Anybody else got this?
    12-10-09 10:12 AM
    I upgraded from .348 Yesterday. Battery drain seems higher than .348 but the device seems to run faster.

One major problem I have found is with voice dailing. Voice prompts are recognized for commands like "call" and "check status" and numbers are recognized "like call 800-555-1212". But names from the address book are not recognized. Commands like "Call Joe Blow" result in a list of names that sound nothing like what was said or nothing at all. This occurs even after I recalibrated for my voice. Voice dialing worked like a charm with .348 and the last official firmware release for TMO.
    12-10-09 10:26 AM
    It seems my icons on the Home screen don't fade anymore.
    12-10-09 10:34 AM
    How do I delete that? or those?
    I know how to resend them.
    options> advanced options> service book > hilite wab browser config > menu > delete

I usually delete anything that might look it has something to do with the browser just incase lol
    12-10-09 10:34 AM
    I cant get this thing to stick, every time it loads up and says Operation Successful, it goes into reboot and gives me Error 561?

Anyone have a similar experience?
    12-10-09 10:42 AM
367 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD