Has anyone noticed a facebook icon that cannot be deleted?
    12-09-09 04:09 PM
    Does anyone know the limit of how much sms this can hold before it starts slowing down the system?

Sam

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 04:15 PM
    Has anyone noticed a facebook icon that cannot be deleted?
    Its a link to download it. Just hide it.

12-09-09 04:24 PM
    Mine keeps bringing itself out of standby... anyone else noticed this?
    edit: yer I'm downgrading back to .348... that standby business was annoying as ****
    Last edited by DefconN; 12-09-09 at 05:57 PM.
    12-09-09 05:19 PM
    Mobile Banking does not work in this version. It worked in .348
    12-09-09 06:41 PM
    Been using .314 .348 and now .411 I'm still having an issue when viewing pictures, Pictures are not smooth, large pixels or some sort. Does anyone have this problem too?

12-09-09 07:30 PM
    I'm probably gonna do this in the morning cuz it sounds like it fixes the facebook white-out problem I'm having with .348. My question is, should I wipe and do a clean install or just upgrade over .348? I'm capable of either, I just don't want to have to back up my apps and then do the AT&T browser fix again as well. What do u guys think?

12-09-09 08:13 PM
    i tried app loader i tried desktop manager not working

it gives me teh OS upgrade choice i select it and then it goes to say no update is available

from app loader it doesnt even recognise it and just shows app manager to add or delete apps.
    12-09-09 08:14 PM
    I'm probably gonna do this in the morning cuz it sounds like it fixes the facebook white-out problem I'm having with .348. My question is, should I wipe and do a clean install or just upgrade over .348? I'm capable of either, I just don't want to have to back up my apps and then do the AT&T browser fix again as well. What do u guys think?

For the first time in ages I did this update without wiping first. No issues to speak of coming directly up from .314 without a wipe. I'm a firm believer that wiping between major updates is a good idea, but I was exhausted and wanted to try the OS last night without worrying about the browser fix, etc. No trouble at all.

EDIT: BUT... I'm on a Bold. Sorry, clicked the wrong thread.
    Last edited by digitalb0y; 12-09-09 at 08:22 PM.
    12-09-09 08:17 PM
    Been using .314 .348 and now .411 I'm still having an issue when viewing pictures, Pictures are not smooth, large pixels or some sort. Does anyone have this problem too?

Yes skylalala i noticed that too. The pictures are really not smooth, we can actually see the big pixels... it sucks.
    12-09-09 08:35 PM
    Finally getting the bug to upgrade.... anyone try BerryBuzz on this OS version... most everything else works or I can live without for a little while, but I really like BerryBuzz... I'd like to hear if this works or not... Anyone???
    12-09-09 08:46 PM
    Does anyone know the limit of how much sms this can hold before it starts slowing down the system?

Sam

I have 3000 sms msgs and it is still fine. just make sure that the overall phone memory dopes not drop too low.....
    12-09-09 08:50 PM
    Yes skylalala i noticed that too. The pictures are really not smooth, we can actually see the big pixels... it sucks.
    Thanks for the input, guess the bug is still there on .411

12-09-09 09:07 PM
    Installed this, i always use the grunge theme by elecite and get this when i open the menu...

Last edited by steven_a1991; 12-09-09 at 10:01 PM.
    12-09-09 09:23 PM
    BerryBuzz works fine.

Does anyone know or can show me their internet, both EDGE and Wifi settings?

Thx

12-09-09 09:26 PM
    Finally getting the bug to upgrade.... anyone try BerryBuzz on this OS version... most everything else works or I can live without for a little while, but I really like BerryBuzz... I'd like to hear if this works or not... Anyone???
    Well, well well! I probably speak for others when I say I thought you'd manage to hold out till official
    12-09-09 09:29 PM
    Everything seems to be working fine for me.
    Wallpaper issue is fixed.
    My SMS's are fine.

The only issue I've found is my Browser cannot be set to "Internet Browser"
    I only have the "MediaNet" or "Hotspot" Browser options.
    Last edited by mikeoxmiller; 12-09-09 at 10:04 PM.
    12-09-09 09:41 PM
    I'm having the SMS bug issue happening, usually only when the person first texts me on this new OS. It comes up with another friends convo.

Any ideas?
    12-09-09 09:46 PM
    Also, can anyone explain the SMS delivery reports? or what I'm supposed to be looking for? or a setting?

thanks.
    12-09-09 09:53 PM
    I managed to fix my single threaded SMS problem by disabling encryption.
    12-09-09 10:26 PM
    Everything seems to be working fine for me.
    Wallpaper issue is fixed.
    My SMS's are fine.

go to host routing table and click menu and the register. that should fix your problem.
    12-09-09 10:28 PM
    Also, can anyone explain the SMS delivery reports? or what I'm supposed to be looking for? or a setting?

thanks.
    that's under options/sms/delivery report. I believe it's carrier specific, some carriers have them some don't. I'm on Tmo and we do. it's a little "D" that appears on the check mark each time you send a sms and it's delivered. you can try and check to see if that setting is there, if it is then it should work for you.
    12-09-09 10:30 PM
    go to host routing table and click menu and the register. that should fix your problem.
    That didn't fix it oh well, not a huge deal

12-09-09 10:44 PM
    that's under options/sms/delivery report. I believe it's carrier specific, some carriers have them some don't. I'm on Tmo and we do. it's a little "D" that appears on the check mark each time you send a sms and it's delivered. you can try and check to see if that setting is there, if it is then it should work for you.
    Gotcha. Nothing there, don't think at&t gets it.

12-09-09 10:45 PM

did u try deleting the browser service book and resending service books? seems to work for most OS versions
    12-09-09 11:25 PM
367 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD