is the os .461 with all languages ?
    cause i need chinese.
    There are both traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese
    02-28-11 07:50 AM
    Been using this leak for a week & everything work fine, no problem at all

@32HTC : not sure this leak have it, but 448 from vodafone Australia & Fiji have it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-11 09:03 AM
    I am experiencing issues with voicemail. When I recieve a voicemail message, I now recieve a sms text message with obscure verbiage and icons. I also recieve a sms text message after checking my voicemail. I believe this is the mesaging that sets the state of the visual voicemail notification. Anyone have any thoughts as to how to address this?
    02-28-11 11:44 AM
    So far so good with this leak, its pretty snappy but I do find the missing bbm cursor somewhat annoying.

Also had one dropped called last night too not too sure if thats firmware related
    02-28-11 01:47 PM
    No problem I know how you feel when you are excited to update your OS

BTW, your profile info still says you have a 9000
    Thanks for pointing that out to me, changed!
    02-28-11 01:49 PM
    Thanks ALKi3....
    02-28-11 01:51 PM
    Oh okay i didn't know thought it was okay as it was on blackberryrocks.com
    Last edited by Dealz417; 02-28-11 at 06:19 PM.
    02-28-11 04:09 PM
    New Leak link removed
    That's old news Dealz... and it was a hoax
    02-28-11 04:35 PM
    thank you sir!
    02-28-11 05:01 PM
    Fake???????
    02-28-11 06:17 PM
    Well I gotta say that this leak is what I've been waiting for. Installed like 9 hours ago. Stable so far and battery life seems great!!! I upgraded from 359 to 448 and had nightmares. Browser kept crashing and a stupid sim card radio error sometimes. I went back to 359 until this leak came out. I discovered an issue with the latest version of BB Boss shrinker. Whenever I used that to shrink it would automatically delete the default backgrounds and ringtones/alerts even if you didn't check them off to delete them. Phill_UK was trying to help me out on the officical .448 thread by telling me to go to the java folder/removed files, look for the background and ringtone cod files and copy them back to the os folder. The problem is they were never there. BB boss took them completely off the PC for some reason.

Anyways, after having this problem like 3 times I decided to kick it old school and go back to bb hybrid tools shrink-a-os. Shrinked the OS through there and what do you know. Everything's fine. Hey maybe no one else has had issues with BB boss but shrink-a-os works way better for me atleast. By the way I wiped and did a clean install.

+1 for me, right on.

I tried BB Boss after my java loader was crashing every time I tried to update, to no avail.

The newest BB_Hybrids ended up working for shrinking my OS, although I had to go even more old school than that and wipe my device with crackmem to get my loader to stop crashing.

Everything seems GREAT now besides missing VVM. I'll be looking for those cods ASAIPT (as soon as i post this) lol
    02-28-11 08:48 PM
    Link for Mediafire in 1st page removed...

I still have the file & uploaded it again

Leaked 9780 OS 6.0.0.461
    03-05-11 01:34 PM
    help me guys, i spent all day downloading and upgrading to .461, i used BBBoss to get rid of the unwanted stuff n to shrink the size f the OS, i was pretty happy with it until yesterday, to my horror as soon as i reached work and had to SMS a client, i found that the SMS icon is missing, n not just from the main screen, its completely disappeared. I can still send sms through contacts but cannot find the text message icon anywhere, to top it off the settings n options list seems to have reduced, it doesnt even have the view phone status options

what do i do??? i'm a newbie n i'm completely lost

please help me
    03-07-11 01:30 AM
    help me guys, i spent all day downloading and upgrading to .461, i used BBBoss to get rid of the unwanted stuff n to shrink the size f the OS, i was pretty happy with it until yesterday, to my horror as soon as i reached work and had to SMS a client, i found that the SMS icon is missing, n not just from the main screen, its completely disappeared. I can still send sms through contacts but cannot find the text message icon anywhere, to top it off the settings n options list seems to have reduced, it doesnt even have the view phone status options

please help me
    in continuation to my earlier post (above) there is this msg which i get evertym i restart the phone
    "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException"

whats this all about???

03-07-11 01:51 AM
    in continuation to my earlier post (above) there is this msg which i get evertym i restart the phone
    "Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException"

whats this all about???

I get something similar when I do a battery pull and I also shrunk my OS. Mind you I am on 461 on my 9700.

03-07-11 03:26 AM

please help me
    You spent all day on a half hour upgrade?

A few tips...

1) Don't use .461, use .480 instead
    2) If you must use .461, don't restore any SMS or MMS messages
    3) Don't shrink if you don't know what you're doing
    4) If you must shrink, don't use BB Boss use SAOS

Last edited by Phill_UK; 03-07-11 at 06:33 AM.
    03-07-11 05:57 AM
166 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD