this effing works, THANKS!

You're most welcome Glad I could help
    02-22-11 03:12 AM
    This software is Not for BB 9300.....but for 9780...
    Becarefull guys...
    Are you sure about this? CAuse I have problem after installing. After a battery pull, an error that says something about "jav.llang" appeared and I can't find the SMS icon. I did a battery pull a couple of times and the problem occurred.
    02-22-11 04:36 AM
    I've just installed it ! Great Leak..A Little bit smoother .. But I shrinked it so its size became 107 MB
    Memory : 67 MB Approx. Free after some browsing , exploring my new OS & Some Chatting
    That is what I noticed till now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 06:35 AM
    Can you use this leaked OS on a 9330? Already have 5.2 bbm

02-22-11 06:42 AM
    Can you use this leaked OS on a 9330? Already have 5.2 bbm

NO yo cant this is for 9300 only

02-22-11 06:48 AM
    Daft question but how do the release notes get leaked? It'd be nice to see what things have been changed so that we can watch out for something and/or avoid a pointless upgrade.
    02-22-11 11:58 AM
    read the findings of other users posted here bro
    02-22-11 12:04 PM
    ahh, I just saw this again, and I have a 9330,hence not working, dern it.... guesss keep my eyes open for a 9330 release...
    02-22-11 12:56 PM
    read the findings of other users posted here bro
    While that is a good suggestion, it is not a substitute for release notes put out by the programmers. I have read this thread twice and would still like to see them. I doubt they list "snappier" as a change...

02-22-11 01:03 PM
    BUMPED to update people that there is a new mirror up. Enjoy!

ALKi3
    02-23-11 02:44 AM
    BUMPED to update people that there is a new mirror up. Enjoy!

ALKi3

Thanks man
    02-23-11 02:57 AM
    The Battery is being drained a little bit faster than .448 ! I feel so is there anyone feeling that also !?

02-23-11 08:48 AM
    No, just give it 3 days for the battery to settle in.

Also, make sure you do at least 3 physical battery pulls then monitor again
    02-23-11 08:52 AM
    Ahaa Okk !

02-23-11 09:55 AM
    So far so good, slight memory leak but it stabilizes after you run some applications. As far as battery life goes, I think its actually a bit better than 424 and 448. Ive noticed that I can still have a half battery 40-50% and get through an entire day before when I tried that it would die out on me by 11 AM. speed wise the browser definitely does render faster. Ive also noticed that I had several movies on my MicroSD cards, the old classics, rush hour, black hawk down etc and before the video portion worked but there was no audio, put a full dvd rip in avi and that worked, now all the videos play with audio so I think there is more audio codec support and I havent played around too much with video support but the audio codec support thing is something a lot of people are not going to notice, thank god I didnt reconvert those videos
    02-23-11 10:05 AM
    thanks ALKi3 m8 , your new leaks are definatly going to help me with my new hybrid building pursuits

thanks again buddy
    Last edited by blackthesoul; 02-23-11 at 04:47 PM.
    02-23-11 03:50 PM
    Can anyone help me with my problem? I installed this leaked on my curve 3g. Everytime I do a battery pull an error that says "exception:java.lang.nullpointer exception" always appear at start up and the sms icon is missing. Im not sure if its because of the back up I restored or what. Looking forward to your expert advice. Thanks
    02-24-11 06:05 PM
    **DO NOT UPGRADE**

Caused my 9300 to have major cursor problems, on everything.

When on the home screen, when I scroll down, it shoots up, and on all of my apps aswell, does anyone know a fix for this?
    02-25-11 05:37 PM
    I don't have the issue you're talking about...

Try a battery pull..

Or wipe device and re-installing the os...

02-27-11 01:50 PM
    I'm thinking of giving this leak a try - although there hasn't been as much response to this as the previous 448 build. As I type this, I am just installing it to my PC and doing the BBM COD swap and my usual BB Boss Shrink so getting it to the stage of "ready to install to my BB"...

I am particularly keen on the earlier post regarding the audio/video codecs. I have tried a few AVI files on 448 and got video but silent audio The BBM cursor has never really bothered me but I'm going to swap out the CODS just to finally see it working. My main concerns are memory+battery drain - if they are improved then I'll give it a spin.

I'm on the Twitter beta program so that'll be the only app I'll need to "re-licence".
    03-03-11 03:22 PM
    I'm thinking of giving this leak a try - although there hasn't been as much response to this as the previous 448 build. As I type this, I am just installing it to my PC and doing the BBM COD swap and my usual BB Boss Shrink so getting it to the stage of "ready to install to my BB"...

I am particularly keen on the earlier post regarding the audio/video codecs. I have tried a few AVI files on 448 and got video but silent audio The BBM cursor has never really bothered me but I'm going to swap out the CODS just to finally see it working. My main concerns are memory+battery drain - if they are improved then I'll give it a spin.

I'm on the Twitter beta program so that'll be the only app I'll need to "re-licence".
    I've been using this OS .461 for more than a week ! but I'm feeling that .448 is much better especially about battery draining .. The battery is being drained faster in .461
    Anyways Try & Tell me Your Opinion About it
    03-05-11 03:49 PM
    Well, after a couple days - things are good. The OS is stable, browsing seems quite slick and no major issues with the battery but the memory leak is still noticable - I hit as low as 48MB sometimes.

Something I did screw-up were the BBM CODs - I think Matrix(?) posted a method of replacing the CODs with an updated set which I did before installing the OS. That produced the keycode message when trying to open BBM So, I found one of the OTA links for 5.0.1.49 and used that - cursor and everything works fine.

No issues with missing icons/apps or lock-ups - the newer FB app is much improved and no more freezing when uploading an image. The beta Twitter app which I'm running re-loaded OK with the keycode still in place.

In summary, seems just like 448 but without any release notes, hard to know what's actually been changed.
    03-06-11 05:15 AM
    I downgraded to a shrunk 488 because I felt there is no a big diff. Between them.

03-06-11 08:31 AM
    448 much better in battery life comparing this build

03-09-11 08:44 AM
    Can someone tell me what the loader.exe is? Im not sure how to proceed from there
    Edit: Nvm just got it to work and OS 6 is AWESOME.
    Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by Fit2Kill; 03-19-11 at 11:06 AM.
    03-19-11 10:21 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD