Anyone else having issues right now? I installed the new BBM last week and it has worked 100% fine. Last night messages started hanging up and going through an hour or so later. I sent one this morning at 7:30 and it is still hung up with the clock symbol beside it. I have done a battery pull and everything else I could think of and nothing.
    07-28-09 07:32 AM
    ok just went into manage connections....it says my blackberry enterprise server is not connected. I am at home and have an AIRRAVE so the coverage should not be an issue.
    07-28-09 07:35 AM
    I've had the same issue. I tried two different times to BBM my wife and the message never seemed to go through. Probably a RIM update on BBM yesterday. Mine is working fine this morning.
    07-28-09 07:37 AM
    just checked my wifes phone with the older version of BBM. sent a message to myself and nothing. she gets the check mark but it is not coming to my phone....hers also says it is not connected to the blackberry enterprise server.
    07-28-09 07:42 AM
    resend your service books and register the HRT

HRT - options, advanced, host routing table, menu key, register.
    07-28-09 07:50 AM
    must be just my phone...just sent a message to the sons berry from the wifes and he replied within 2 seconds....ok i need help, what can I do?
    07-28-09 07:52 AM
    resend your service books and register the HRT

HRT - options, advanced, host routing table, menu key, register.
    ok I will give that a try
    07-28-09 07:55 AM
    mine was acting up yesterday.
    07-28-09 08:04 AM
    ok I resent the service books and did a battery pull...all of a sudden I have messages and e-mails filling up lol....
    07-28-09 08:09 AM
    Yes...sounds like your service books were just the issue...
    07-28-09 08:10 AM
    I have a couple of other questions. When I go into options-advanced-host routing tables and highlight it, I only get the option to close out. However if i open up the HRT I have probably a hundred different ones! how do I know which one to register?( one is dark, all the rest are light colored)
    ALSO if I go into my service books through the options, I have a ton of those also, a lot of which I do not have...facebook....yahoo messenger...aol messenger...etc. Can I delete those with no adverse side effects, or are they pretty benign and can just be left alone?
    07-28-09 08:14 AM
    Just hit Menu >Register Now...
    07-28-09 08:15 AM
    cant...when i hit menu i only get a close option
    unless i go to each individual one...
    07-28-09 08:16 AM
    cant...when i hit menu i only get a close option
    unless i go to each individual one...
    the BB key..
    07-28-09 08:18 AM
    I've never heard of that to be quite honest...
    I have a couple of other questions. When I go into options-advanced-host routing tables and highlight it, I only get the option to close out. However if i open up the HRT I have probably a hundred different ones! how do I know which one to register?( one is dark, all the rest are light colored)
    ALSO if I go into my service books through the options, I have a ton of those also, a lot of which I do not have...facebook....yahoo messenger...aol messenger...etc. Can I delete those with no adverse side effects, or are they pretty benign and can just be left alone?
    to resend your service books, find the email settings icon and follow that, or log into your BIS from a PC and send them.
    to resend your service books, find the email settings icon and follow that, or log into your BIS from a PC and send them.
    did the PC thing and all seems to be working now...but what about the service books I still have for depeted apps? do I leave em alone or is there an advantage to deleting them? also the HRT thing. do I register each individual one?
    07-28-09 08:20 AM
    the BB key..
    when I go to advanced options-host routing table........if I scroll to the HRT and then hit the berry button the ONLY option I get is to close. HOWEVER if I click on the HRT it opens up to AT LEAST a hundred different ones. do I need to register EACH of those or JUST The one that is bolded?
    07-28-09 08:22 AM
    dont delete or touch each indiv. service book or anything in the HRT, the service books are sent by carrier, you can delete em, pointless as next push by the carrier they will show up. Leave em.

The Hrt - options, advanced host routing table, BB key, register now, it will do all of them, no need to scroll or touch each indiv. one.

You should take a look thru the FAQ or newbies 101 on the newbie section, it will explain these two.
    07-28-09 08:24 AM
    here is what I see when I open up the HRT, across the top it obviously says
    Host Routing Table

then I have this list ( too many to list all of them but youll get the idea)
    Sprint [8ac40]
    Sprint [401a40]
    Sprint [402e40]
    Sprint [401e40]
    There are at least a hundred of those with one that is dark and bold it is

Sprint [112640]
    07-28-09 08:27 AM
    dont delete or touch each indiv. service book or anything in the HRT, the service books are sent by carrier, you can delete em, pointless as next push by the carrier they will show up. Leave em.

The Hrt - options, advanced host routing table, BB key, register now, it will do all of them, no need to scroll or touch each indiv. one.

You should take a look thru the FAQ or newbies 101 on the newbie section, it will explain these two.
    again rachel, i do not get that option when i hit the berry key on the HOST ROUTING TABLE. the only option I get is to close.
    07-28-09 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD