Hi guys,

I was looking into the posts for a torrent client native to BlackBerry 10 os ans was happy for find BitTourqe but was extremely disappointed when I tried to open it in App world and it said that the content is not available.

I'm in india and was thinking whether it had to do with region so please provide your valuable comments and help me with the issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 10:40 AM
    In the US, on a Z10, and BitTorque doesn't even shown up in BlackBerry World for me. Are you finding it in the app on your phone or online? It may just be available for Legacy devices.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 11:01 AM
    If you looked a little harder, you would have found that the app was pulled a long time ago too. Sorry, buddy.
    04-13-14 11:10 AM
    ..i'm also from india and using utorrent which i have sideloaded... its working fine for me.. but i am not at all sure about its vulnerability... please let me know if there are any??

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 11:50 AM
    I had also downloaded the utorrent android app from one mobile store and it was installed properly but when I started downloading from a torrent although it is able to recognize 5gb + of disk space the download is not happening and it is giving an error saying no space left on the device. The final downloaded size is around 770 mb. Please advise.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 09:09 AM