I'm sure this has been covered before, but I didn't find a thread that helped a ton.

Here are the details and issues I'm having:

1. I have Sprint and a Pearl 8130. I have been using BIS to receive my Gmail for a while now and have had no problems.

2. I am starting a new job and have a new email to add using BES. I have adjusted my service plan and am receiving emails from the new work address.

3. Does BES only deliver to the main messages folder? My new work emails are all jumbled with everything else in there!

4. Can I get a separate email icon for just my BES work emails?

5. When I send emails, they are always from my Gmail account. How can I send from my BES? from either?

6. I'm generally confused here. Help.

(Also, I'm aware of the Gmail app and would prefer not to use it. I like having the Gmail come to my Messages inbox (also it has it's own email icon on desktop.))
    05-18-08 04:57 PM
    You can create filters to show only certain email messages, or you can exit to the home screen and click the envelope icon for your BES account (do a search on the forums to find out how if you don't know).

You can also check out the BES product at getempower.com. It's not much, and it lets you separate your BES emails into one folder.
    05-18-08 05:21 PM
    I went and bout the BES Mailbox from getempower.com. Perfect solution.

Now, how do I get my BES account to be my Default email? I want to compose from it primarily.
    05-19-08 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD