Hi all,
    I just wanted to greet everybody and tell littlebit about me^^.
    Like other guys here , i did changed from an iphone (1gen) to an blackberry bold 9700 and i'am rlly happy with it. I was iphone programmer so i stayed with it al long time. But i have some questions about the hilarious bold 9700:

Is it normal the the case doesn't fit well? i mean it just covers up to the screen and half from the camera on the backside. maybe it's normal but i find it strange, why the rest should get scratched.....

what can i do with my blackberry? hehe since i used the iphone, i'am looking for many apps for my phone. I just wanted to ask what for applications you guys are using on your bb.

So that's it i think. I'm really happy to be in such a huge community ^^.
    So i'm looking forwart for your answers
    see you^^

3rr0r
    Last edited by 3rr0r; 12-30-09 at 11:44 AM.
    12-30-09 11:10 AM
    The case is really just a screen cover... but it conveniently leaves the external speaker exposed so you can hear it ring, and also leaves the headphone jack uncovered so you can listen to your choonz (there is a method in RIM's madness )

As for apps... there's plenty! (obviously not as many tat ones as for the iPhone ) but you can usually find one for your needs. Have a look here and choose. You can also download App World where there's even more!

EDIT: I almost forgot... Welcome to CB, and congrats on your 9700
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 12-30-09 at 11:29 AM.
    12-30-09 11:19 AM
    hi Phil UK,
    thx for your explenation and your congrats
    I have one more question^^ what about the internet plan? Is it worth it? In my country it's about 49 us dollars. What do you mean?

3rr0r

EDIT: sry there are two payment plans, the other one is about 25 us dollars (no 3G)
    Last edited by 3rr0r; 12-30-09 at 01:08 PM.
    12-30-09 11:49 AM
    Welcome to CB nation!! You will love the 9700!
    There re many apps in App World that you may find.
    The apps that I have gets me by in life
    Learn how to use BBM(blackberry Messenger) very fun way
    To communicate with other bb owners.
    There is a Barcode/PIN sharing section...
    Find some friends!
    12-30-09 11:56 AM
    I have one more question^^ what about the internet plan? Is it it worse? In my country it's about 49 us dollars. What do you mean?
    EDIT: sry there are two payment plans, the other one is about 25 us dollars (no 3G)
    Sorry, but I can't help you on payment plans as they're completely different over here in the UK

If you let the guys know which carrier you're with, I'm sure someone will be able to give you some advice
    12-30-09 12:02 PM
    hey thank you all that you welcome me so friendly!
    I don't think that somebody will know my carrier but i will tell it .
    I just changed now from etisalat to du. At du i would pay less then at etisalat .^^
    so again thx at all!

3rr0r

OH and before i forget it, i will make for you guys as small present a premium theme after your wishes^^ just write , how you would like it^^
    Last edited by 3rr0r; 12-30-09 at 01:25 PM.
    12-30-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD