Hi,

I have numerous email accounts on a server. It is shared hosting from nixihost. It's IMAP email.

I do not have BES, just BIS.

There are some emails that are probably missing on the device since I've been playing musical phones between a curve, a storm, and an 8703e, and reloading OSes and experimenting with stuff. I know for sure some emails are on the server and not on here.

I'd like to load all of the email on my server onto my device. to prevent redundant email on the device I'd like to delete all the email of the blackberry before I load all of my email onto it. I do not have BES, and the server isn't exchange based.

I never know when I need a specific piece of information, so this is handy.

What would an IT clueless hack like myself need to get this done?
    01-02-10 03:15 AM
    Without a BES you can't. Best thing to do is download the GMail Mobile app and axxs them from there.
    01-02-10 03:43 AM
    I don't have gmail, this is hosted email, like, [email protected] , where mydomainnamehere.com is on a server I pay for. Would the gmail app still let me sync?
    01-02-10 04:16 AM
    My IMAP host allows me to mark e-mail as unread on the host. A few minutes later those messages appear in my mobile list as though they are new. Maybe that simple workaround will work if you know which ones are missing. Real synch may be tough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD