10-13-12 09:08 AM
431 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Can put an update for people who installed the first BL VI ? I don't want to reinstall only for the cods 7.1.0.150
    12-14-11 01:48 PM
    WOW looks impressive. Tempted to try. Just like Tempted to use Dingleberry.
    12-14-11 07:19 PM
    As always, The BerryLicious Hybrid series give the surprises.
    It runs well on my Bold 9780, you have to try it. For the better performance, great battery life, fast booting and large free space memory. Thank you for the team. All of you should works hard for the next Hybrid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jdesignz and Guatiao like this.
    12-14-11 08:51 PM
    WOW looks impressive. Tempted to try. Just like Tempted to use Dingleberry.
    Dude just do it. These guys make wicked awesome hybrids. Yes,
    I used two words to describe; they deserve it.
    Last edited by airbrnetravel; 12-14-11 at 11:57 PM.
    zocster and jdesignz like this.
    12-14-11 09:04 PM
    Congrats on what must be another great hybrid!
    zocster likes this.
    12-14-11 11:29 PM
    Wow, this hybrid makes opera mini FAST. The one complaint I had about opera was scrolling slow; mostly in the book marks list. Now... Extremely responsive! Thx guys!
    12-14-11 11:57 PM
    Hey - great hybrid so far but I installed the initial version (which worked fine) but the updated one at 12:42 AM on Wednesday morning the search function (global, as in when you start typing while on home screen and usually gives you options). isn't working on the newest install.. Any quick way to fix that? As other people havne't mentioned it figured its a unique problem...

Otherwise, everything great - memory, battery.. much appreciated!
    12-15-11 02:39 AM
    can you add spanish language please?

I like this hybrid :P
    12-15-11 04:50 AM
    Been using the hybrid for almost 2 days and i had several problems with the updated hybrid with .668 SFI base. My network connection is very unstable, i usually get clocks, and a lot of trouble with requesting and loading in the bb browser.

I did not experience these things in the original hybrid i used with .706 SFI base days ago. I'm wondering why..
    12-15-11 08:22 AM
    Great improvement from BLFF...great job

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    12-15-11 09:01 AM
    Is it just me or is your browsing dam fast now?
    12-15-11 09:06 AM
    can you add spanish language please?

I like this hybrid :P
    grab it from BLFF thread. there is an offline installer for spanish.
    rizz0r likes this.
    12-15-11 08:53 PM
    Been using the hybrid for almost 2 days and i had several problems with the updated hybrid with .668 SFI base. My network connection is very unstable, i usually get clocks, and a lot of trouble with requesting and loading in the bb browser.

I did not experience these things in the original hybrid i used with .706 SFI base days ago. I'm wondering why..
    You can change the SFI that comes w/ new BL6 installer by overwriting it w/ 706sfi. Dont forget to rename it to BL6-9xxx.SFI

Cheers!
    12-15-11 09:42 PM
    Can you add arabic language please ?
    12-15-11 10:18 PM
    excellent work guys i am enjoying the hybrid !!! cheers
    jdesignz likes this.
    12-16-11 05:00 AM
    just installed the BL VI 7.1.0.150... and made some tricks to make the system read 7.1 like BLFF.. xD tnx JD, Zoc and Berrylicious Family..!!
    Hi Ivan,
    Would you please show me how to do the tricks?

Thanks in advance.
    12-16-11 07:11 AM
    Please help guys. How do I install all the features??? I have installed the hybrid in the required base folder. But when I load the hybrid on my bb. The new OS does not have all the features in the folder?
    12-16-11 08:56 AM
    Please help guys. How do I install all the features??? I have installed the hybrid in the required base folder. But when I load the hybrid on my bb. The new OS does not have all the features in the folder?
    You should see selections when you run apploader, tick what you want to put into your device before proceeding to final hybrid installation.
    12-16-11 10:23 AM
    Hi jdesignz, zocster,

I love your hybrids, I installed the last few minutes ago, very good job !!!
    Is possible to have the source code of your theme to make some changes with theme builder ?

thanks in advance, ciaoooo
    12-16-11 10:40 AM
    Can someone give me the cod net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_es.cod from the bbm 6.0.1.32 ? My bbm is in english and i don't like it.
    12-16-11 11:53 AM
    Hi Ivan,

Thanks in advance.
    You can edit the BlackBerry.alx, find and edit the ff, instead of the default syntax
    Code:
    <version>%_appsVersion:V03%</version>
    change it in to any version number you want, like for example
    Code:
    <version>7.1.0.150</version>
    Then hit CTRL + S.

Note: Be careful in editing these AXLs, as it could lead to device errors.
    Guatiao likes this.
    12-16-11 11:59 AM
    Hi Ivan,

Thanks in advance.
    Open up the Blackberry.alx file in notepad. In any of the lines that have "%_appsVersion:V03%", change that part of text to whatever os version you want it to read on your device. For instance, if you change "<name>BlackBerry %_appsVersion:V03% Core Applications</name>" and "<version>%_appsVersion:V03%</version>" to "<name>BlackBerry 7.1.0 Core Applications</name>" and "<version>7.1.0</version>", in your device applications list it will read that your running 7.1.0. Click on file and save as, and selesct all files and formats, it will asky if you would like to overwrite the existing file, click yes. Do the same for the Browser.alx, BISThickClient.alx, Memopad.alx, Phone.alx and Platform.alx files. Unfortunately your about screen will still say that your running OS6, and the only way to change the about screen is by using and os.cod file from and OS7 build, but theyre incompatible so youll end up with a fancy paper weight with a white screen until you reload the os.
    Guatiao likes this.
    12-16-11 12:04 PM
    Thanks jdesignz and daniel very much. However in the For Fun, no alx needed to be modified right? Is it possible to be the same in BL VI?
    12-16-11 01:17 PM
    Thanks jdesignz and daniel very much. However in the For Fun, no alx needed to be modified right? Is it possible to be the same in BL VI?

Hmm., why would you modify alx? Everything we put in the installer are fixed and needed not to be modified. Unless, you want to add another app on the line up and put the tags in the alx file.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    12-16-11 02:30 PM
    Thanks once again for an amazing hybrid Zoc and of course JD and the BZONE team.
    12-16-11 04:46 PM
431 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD