That error happens when you reboot the device and don't give it enough time after reboot and try to use the device right away. What you have to do is give it 30 seconds after boot is done, if the device is password secured then enter ur password and give it 30 seconds.
    And BBSAK works fine for me... Make sure you click end all processes first and make sure ur exited from all bb desktop software and tru to connect, if it doesn't connect disconnect ur phone, and as soon as you reconnect the device via cable try to connect via BBSAK
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Im sorry but that i incorrect.
    The error comes automatically upon startup on the phone without me pressing any button at all.
    Pls help!!!
    01-10-12 12:50 AM
    Thanks for the reply.. where can I find " net_rim_loader.cod" ?
    In Java Folder
    01-10-12 04:09 AM
    ok, so the exact error i get it Uncaught exception: java.lang.error

unfortunately i cannot give u an error log from bbsak as bbsak does not work from my windows 7 laptop...which is weird too...it doesnt recognize my phone
    Try wiping your BB & reload the hybrid. When I get errors that's the first thing I try (and a wipe/reload usually fixes it).
    01-10-12 06:07 AM
    Can you watch this?
    I don't use any tricks, but BL6 makes my HH like this. 2% battery left and still up

Click to view quoted image
    but my signal down when battery is 8%!!!!Any tip for me?
    01-10-12 07:18 AM
    I don't have that bug, but I installed the OS a different way, and you can give it a try.

1. Install base OS (I recommend the .706)

2. DO NOT delete files inside the base OS.

3. Copy and paste everything from the java folder from berrylicious VI into the java folder for the base os, agree to overwite/replace all files.

4. To still have lots of memory left, I recommend you use BB Boss to shrink the OS, I actually shrunk mine down more than the initial berrylicious OS. (I had 128 MB free before I installed any applications)

5.Start the application loading process as usual.

*NOTE* I recommend a full device wipe first, but back up your data first through the desktop manager.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately that didn't fix the problem. I tried reinstalling following the original instructions again today, but without installing Windows Live Messenger or Whatsapp, and the same thing is happening.

I always do a full wipe before installing a new OS as well.

I think I'm going to have to either go down to BL5, or try another hybrid sadly.
    01-10-12 09:01 AM
    Im sorry but that i incorrect.
    The error comes automatically upon startup on the phone without me pressing any button at all.
    Pls help!!!
    All I can say is then re-install BL6 and try with either the .706 or the about to be released (certified) .723 , just wait a bit.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately that didn't fix the problem. I tried reinstalling following the original instructions again today, but without installing Windows Live Messenger or Whatsapp, and the same thing is happening.

I always do a full wipe before installing a new OS as well.

I think I'm going to have to either go down to BL5, or try another hybrid sadly.
    It's really odd since I couldn't get the bug to appear :/ you sure you're doing everything right?

Oh and Zocster, I have read online that a few people have had success with installing .723 cods over a .706 SFI with no problems, for 9650, style, 9700,9780 and 9800. So I was wondering if in the next version of BerryLicious you could include some os6.0.0.723 cods.
    Last edited by evolution9669; 01-10-12 at 02:46 PM.
    01-10-12 02:10 PM
    Is there coming a new version? and nice OS very stable have been using your os for a month and 2 and I'm verry happy altough I liked BL for fun the most batterylife was perfect only less responsive and stable
    goodjob and keep going !
    01-10-12 04:34 PM
    All I can say is then re-install BL6 and try with either the .706 or the about to be released (certified) .723 , just wait a bit.

It's really odd since I couldn't get the bug to appear :/ you sure you're doing everything right?

Oh and Zocster, I have read online that a few people have had success with installing .723 cods over a .706 SFI with no problems, for 9650, style, 9700,9780 and 9800. So I was wondering if in the next version of BerryLicious you could include some os6.0.0.723 cods.
    Yup I've been installing various combinations of software all day, and finally discovered that my Rogers 9700 doesn't like .706 at all. Even a completely stock install of .706 exhibits this problem. I found a few threads elsewhere that mention it as well (Re: Missing "Compose PIN" after OS Upgrade - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for one such thread).

I'll have to stick with a stock .666 for now until its either fixed or someone can point me to which specific file is causing the problem (in which case I'll leave it alone when using a hybrid).
    01-10-12 08:48 PM
    Uh oh here come the rumors of a new BL!

Hmm I probably didn't help just now... So when is it coming out!? Hehe
    01-10-12 08:51 PM

Ok, so i wiped the device and tried with .706 all over again. i still get the same error upon startup!!!! but it happens right after i restore all apps from bbsak. i get no error before restore.

is there nay way to find out which app in particular is causing this error thru bbsak or something???

pls help!
    01-11-12 12:45 AM
    Ok, so i wiped the device and tried with .706 all over again. i still get the same error upon startup!!!! but it happens right after i restore all apps from bbsak. i get no error before restore.

is there nay way to find out which app in particular is causing this error thru bbsak or something???

pls help!
    instead of doing a restore from bbsak, find the cod files in the bbsak folder in ur program files dir..(if ur running a 64 bit os then its in ur x86 program files.)...install each app separately using the load cod options in bbsak, let the device boot and confirm if error is there or not...keep going until u find the app/problem...

Its funny but i never do the restore from bbsak..I ALWAYS find the cods in the bbsak backup folder and crtl-select the apps/files i want installed....i had an error once doing the restore and have never done it since..sure its a few more clicks but realistically its only 30 more seconds of your time...and then you are ensuring u know exactly wat bbsak is putting back on your device.

The crtl-select during the load cod is the only way to narrow down which app it may be....considering u cant get access to ur logs....

also i have found the process bbdevmgr.exe to cause bbsak not to recognize the device...so terminate that process and run bbsak...make sure your phone is already connected via usb before you terminate as connecting your phone to the pc will cause the process to be run if its not already running...
    01-11-12 01:27 AM
    instead of doing a restore from bbsak, find the cod files in the bbsak folder in ur program files dir..(if ur running a 64 bit os then its in ur x86 program files.)...install each app separately using the load cod options in bbsak, let the device boot and confirm if error is there or not...keep going until u find the app/problem...

Its funny but i never do the restore from bbsak..I ALWAYS find the cods in the bbsak backup folder and crtl-select the apps/files i want installed....i had an error once doing the restore and have never done it since..sure its a few more clicks but realistically its only 30 more seconds of your time...and then you are ensuring u know exactly wat bbsak is putting back on your device.
    Agreed. I never restore all the apps in one shot. Prefer to load the cod 1 by 1 using bbsak. Better slow than "error".
    01-11-12 08:15 AM
    there r just a few fonts in here, and d one i like using is not even dere. Please is dere a way to add more fonts?
    01-11-12 08:36 AM
    Never mind extracted from the backup of stock os .706 and installed it ...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Please can u elaborate more on this!
    01-11-12 09:42 AM
    am i doing something wrong i done everything but when i got to app loader i only get the stock apps not any of the extra apps included right help! bold 9700
    Last edited by BaselineJBs; 01-11-12 at 06:15 PM.
    01-11-12 05:17 PM
    In Java Folder
    Didn't work. Still can't download java apps. Please help
    01-11-12 05:18 PM
    ^^ That response wasn't for you, what do you mean you can't download Java Apps? Please give us more information.
    01-12-12 04:28 PM
    Didn't work. Still can't download java apps. Please help
    download, extract and inject the extracted file using bbsak. it will solve all java download problems.
    01-13-12 12:49 AM
    I got a problem with youtube and streaming sites , when i connect to my home router its says "Content not avaliable.Service is blocked or unresponsive." But when I connect to any other network it works , I also tried the official os and it worked with my home router so I think the problem is with this hybrid . Also will you upload the arabic language pack for me ? Thanks.
    01-13-12 04:18 AM
    I got a problem with youtube and streaming sites , when i connect to my home router its says "Content not avaliable.Service is blocked or unresponsive." But when I connect to any other network it works , I also tried the official os and it worked with my home router so I think the problem is with this hybrid . Also will you upload the arabic language pack for me ? Thanks.
    I had that issue with the .668 files then I switched over to .706 and it went away, could be just a corrupt youtube module.

01-13-12 11:04 AM
    Can you watch this?
    I don't use any tricks, but BL6 makes my HH like this. 2% battery left and still up

Click to view quoted image
    My signal down when battery is 8-9% : Confuso:

thx
    01-14-12 03:03 AM
    download, extract and inject the extracted file using bbsak. it will solve all java download problems.
    First, I try to use your file, but can't solve that problem.
    second, i use file net_rim_loader.cod from original OS rom 706
    so, can solve that problem.
    Please check again for your self
    Last edited by dathoang; 01-14-12 at 11:48 PM.
    01-14-12 11:44 PM
    OH MAN ... i jus installed wu-wei's ... so many choices so little time lol
    01-15-12 02:33 AM
    hello,

bb 9780
    vodafone india

i am suffering from the endless looping problem where my bb 9780 keeps restarting again and again endlessly. so i just found the lecture 12 http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

and thought of installing the this hybrid.

i could not understand the 3 rd step.

------------------------------

Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v6.0.0.706_P6.6.0.246 (note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)

--------------------------------------------

in my pc it shows like this: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Applications\MediaSyncMobile

and then there are 6 cod files. so what should i do ?

i think i need to do this:

first i will i install the new hybrid os on my pc.

then delete the vendor.xml file from app loader folder.

then follow the steps mentioned in lecture 12 of 101 course.

is it correct ?

i have yet not installed the hybrid os. should i first install it and then follow the steps mentioned above ?

thanks
    Last edited by neol99; 01-15-12 at 09:07 AM.
    01-15-12 09:05 AM
    hello,

bb 9780
    vodafone india

i am suffering from the endless looping problem where my bb 9780 keeps restarting again and again endlessly. so i just found the lecture 12 http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

and thought of installing the this hybrid.

i could not understand the 3 rd step.

------------------------------

Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800Asia_v6.0.0.706_P6.6.0.246 (note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder)

--------------------------------------------

in my pc it shows like this: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Applications\MediaSyncMobile

and then there are 6 cod files. so what should i do ?

i think i need to do this:

first i will i install the new hybrid os on my pc.

then delete the vendor.xml file from app loader folder.

then follow the steps mentioned in lecture 12 of 101 course.

is it correct ?

i have yet not installed the hybrid os. should i first install it and then follow the steps mentioned above ?

thanks
    Look at your folder path....you arent even in the right place on your pc...

For 64 bit os go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\

if you are running a 32 bit os then its : C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\

in that folder you will see something like "9800Asia_v6.0.0.706_P6.6.0.246". if you have a 9700 then it would be 9700....Essentially choose a folder there and open it and delete the entire contents of that folder. then you run the install for berrylicious v6, select your device type, select the folder you cleared for your installation destination, finish the installation and voila...then run loader.exe which is located in:

32 bit: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader
    64 bit: C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader

the installation instructions are easy to follow and pretty headache free, i hope now u r able to figure it out. good luck
    01-15-12 09:14 AM
431 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD