You live in the Nederlands? I used to live there 6 years ago, hoe gaat het met uw? (Haven't spoken dutch in a long time :$)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Alles ok hier, dank je! Yes, I live in the Netherlands. Where in the Netherlands did you live?
    12-28-11 03:53 PM
    Waddinxveen, south-holland, about a 1:30-2 hour drive from utrecht.
    12-28-11 03:58 PM
    Installed on my 9650 using the instructions. All went fine except my email was FUBAR. I tinkered with it all morning, but no luck. I finally wiped & re-installed the OS. I did downgrade the 7.11 BIS cods to 6.11 (I just can't get the 7.11 cods to work). All is good & running fine.
    12-28-11 06:38 PM
    hey, I was just wondering what the difference between the current version, and the
    6.0.0.668 / 7.1.0.58 / 6.6.0.236
    version?

you guys really need to come up with a BerryLicious Versioning system.. Maybe a changelog would be nice too.
    Advantages/Disadvantages to updating/not updating?

I realize there's V5, and VI, but.. there doesn't seem to be any mention of what's different.
    Last edited by kronflux; 12-28-11 at 08:12 PM.
    12-28-11 08:09 PM
    Alright guys! Remember how the .723 browser cods that I injected into my 9700 (made for 9780) was giving me the page too big error? Well after I got curious and reloaded them, the issue didn't happen anymore! With the new cods the browser started scoring better on Geekaphone and on Microsofts IE9 FishIE testdrive app it went from 14 FPS to 16 FPS. I found all 8 of the .706 cods (out of a total of 14) and replaced them with .723 as the other 6 cod files were the newer os7 versions. I will post these instructions and include the .cod files needed.

1. Create a backup using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager just incase.
    2. Download and extract the cod files I have included.
    3. Use an application like BBSAK to force inject the 8 cods into the device.
    4. The device will reboot, and it will LOOK like the device has hanged about 3/4th the reboot procedure, but just give it time and it'll finish.
    5. Enjoy your new quicker and snappier browser!

I will not be responsible if you end up bricking your device (theres a tut on how to unbrick) or if you lost your data. I am using this with the .706 SFI and COD files.
    12-28-11 10:32 PM
    Installing as we speak...

I did have a glance at the theme already, liked it and deleted it. I'm just not a big fan of the tray layout.
    It would be cool if we could choose between the tray or custom (no-tray) layout. I even got a hotkey-loaded .svg sitting here which could be used along with it. Hit me up if you guys want to use it.

Now back to the install...
    12-29-11 02:15 AM
    Love this hybrid by far the best iv tried, have had no problems with it what so ever thankyou.

12-29-11 02:43 AM
    I haven't tried .706 yet and was planning on giving it a test drive with this hybrid.
    In this case, size doesn't matter

Another thing I was wondering about; why do you guys recommend backing up the device with radios off? What's the advantage?
    It does have advantage. In my case, after installing fresh os, somehow my phone is not ready yet for any data exchange. I stumble upon this situation multiple times. The screen and backlighting goes blurry and the poof! Reboot. The second reboot should be ok. IMO the os is not stable yet for any data exchange (BIS activation and so on). So by turning off the radio it let my freshly installed os to be ready first before any data exchange takes place.
    12-29-11 05:24 AM
    I don't know if anybody noticed dis on 9700. I av been a fan of berrylicious hybrid. But after I upgraded my hybrid to dis version on 9700, after somtimes I noticed my bold screen started misbehaving and after sometime, it just turned white and it remained like that. I had to change my whole bold screen which cost me alot. I'm just curious if anybody using 9700 also noticed dis when this particular version of berrylicious in installed. Thanks, I had to downgrade back to berilicious for fun when with d new screen. And its what I'm using now

12-29-11 06:02 AM
    I don't know if anybody noticed dis on 9700. I av been a fan of berrylicious hybrid. But after I upgraded my hybrid to dis version on 9700, after somtimes I noticed my bold screen started misbehaving and after sometime, it just turned white and it remained like that. I had to change my whole bold screen which cost me alot. I'm just curious if anybody using 9700 also noticed dis when this particular version of berrylicious in installed. Thanks, I had to downgrade back to berilicious for fun when with d new screen. And its what I'm using now

Nothing from my side. Maybe it's just your hardware default. BL6 running great on my device.
    12-29-11 08:47 AM
    Does this hybrid contains italian language (read&write)? If no, can you give me necessary cods?
    12-29-11 09:54 AM
    Nope it does not include the italian language, but if you go to the BerryLicious For Fun thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...9800-a-666709/) then you can download the italian CODs from there.
    12-29-11 11:03 AM
    Nope it does not include the italian language, but if you go to the BerryLicious For Fun thread (http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...9800-a-666709/) then you can download the italian CODs from there.
    Thanks thanks
    12-29-11 02:03 PM
    Its been a while, so how's BL VI going on your devices? Do you experience any issue, lag, or error prompts?

If you do, please don't hesitate to ask us, either pm, ????™ or shoot us a comment on our new website http://berrylicio.us

And in behalf of BerryLicious Team, Happy New Year to all of you!

Cheers !

Sent from my BlackBerry P'9981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jdesignz; 12-29-11 at 09:36 PM.
    lordnorms likes this.
    12-29-11 09:31 PM
    @sharaz47 you're welcome!

And nope! This OS has been a beast so far, especially with the new .723 browser cods *hint hint* very responsive and looking forward to future releases

12-29-11 09:48 PM
    Re run loader.exe, ensure that 'search feature' is ticked

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Zoc, I have the same issue, actually search works but results don't seen on screen with the theme. Can you please check ?
    12-30-11 02:44 AM
    I installed this runs great a few battery problems fell asleep woke up 8hrs later lost 30% from bull bat (while not charging) and I used bbm and Facebook over 3G and my bats come down to 40%. I used to charge it every other day but now I charge it every day :'( speed is gud though overall not bad
    12-30-11 01:21 PM
    Alright guys! Remember how the .723 browser cods that I injected into my 9700 (made for 9780) was giving me the page too big error? Well after I got curious and reloaded them, the issue didn't happen anymore! With the new cods the browser started scoring better on Geekaphone and on Microsofts IE9 FishIE testdrive app it went from 14 FPS to 16 FPS. I found all 8 of the .706 cods (out of a total of 14) and replaced them with .723 as the other 6 cod files were the newer os7 versions. I will post these instructions and include the .cod files needed.

1. Create a backup using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager just incase.
    2. Download and extract the cod files I have included.
    3. Use an application like BBSAK to force inject the 8 cods into the device.
    4. The device will reboot, and it will LOOK like the device has hanged about 3/4th the reboot procedure, but just give it time and it'll finish.
    5. Enjoy your new quicker and snappier browser!

I will not be responsible if you end up bricking your device (theres a tut on how to unbrick) or if you lost your data. I am using this with the .706 SFI and COD files.
    Wow! Installed these on my 9650 & the browser is noticeably faster! Thanks much.
    evolution9669 likes this.
    12-30-11 05:59 PM
    Wow! Installed these on my 9650 & the browser is noticeably faster! Thanks much.
    You're welcome! Now we can confirm the cods work on the 9650 as well
    12-30-11 06:09 PM
    Installed it today and had some battery problems. My bat reduced 1% over 5 mins??? I'm using Bold 9700.
    12-31-11 04:55 AM
    Installed it today and had some battery problems. My bat reduced 1% over 5 mins??? I'm using Bold 9700.
    You're still restoring things, os still settling down. Over one day you're judging an os? Geez ...

Blacklatino likes this.
    12-31-11 04:57 AM
    You're still restoring things, os still settling down. Over one day you're judging an os? Geez ...

It settled down, and i'm just asking anyone got problems like me? so i can check my phone again to see the problem from os or my apps ???
    12-31-11 05:10 AM
    Installed on the 9300 and seems to run better than the previous berrylicious. Everything seems to be running fine for now with it being restored and my apps installed

Both installed on the black and white 9700s. Waiting for it to settle to put it to the test. Once it's sold hopefully the new owner will be pleased.

Bridging to the playbook works fine on the 9700 and the 9300.

There was an issue initially with the 9700 performing a reboot by pressing alt+aA(shift)+del. the light would go red and then it would not even reboot. Press it a second time and it would work. This is the first day of the OS settling in. Tried a day or so later and rebooted first time on one device and other needed 2 attempts.

Thinking of installing it on the 9780 sitting there on it's own running an official. I may install this hybrid on the 9650 before that gets sold but os6 sucks on it so I'm thinking of installing os5 on it.
    zocster and jdesignz like this.
    12-31-11 09:03 AM
    I can't use Universal Search...the cods are there, but no icon. :'(
    12-31-11 03:07 PM
    Can you watch this?
    I don't use any tricks, but BL6 makes my HH like this. 2% battery left and still up

jdesignz likes this.
    12-31-11 05:07 PM
431 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD