HELP!!!! I've just had a reboot. Is there a way to check what's causing this?
    12-16-11 06:42 PM
    can you please list your apps bro ... hey howdy neighbour haha ..

and may be alt+LGLG to give your log unless you've shrunk it.

Copy and paste here.
    12-16-11 06:47 PM
    Is it just me or anyone got problem when clicking on the icons to switch the profiles, a white screen pops up quickly behind?? Is it a sign of some conflict??
    12-16-11 07:49 PM
    Is it just me or anyone got problem when clicking on the icons to switch the profiles, a white screen pops up quickly behind?? Is it a sign of some conflict??

Please post event log. Did you wipe before loading?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-16-11 07:51 PM
    can you please list your apps bro ... hey howdy neighbour haha ..

and may be alt+LGLG to give your log unless you've shrunk it.

Copy and paste here.
    hahaha thanks bro. Okay here's the list of apps

BatteryEx
    bb_meter
    Bejeweled
    BeWeather Free
    BBM
    BrickBreaker
    BB Maps
    CaledarAppIcon
    Some Themes
    FunText
    Google Talk
    Guitar Hero 6
    MissingLight
    Monopoly
    Nobex Radio Premium
    Photo Editor Ultimate
    pinball
    Poynt
    QR Code Scanner Pro
    Quicklaunch
    SuperFruitFall
    Texas Hold'em Poker 2
    VibAndRing
    Vibrate on Call Connect
    Virgin Australia
    Vlingo
    WhatsApp
    Windows Live Messenger
    Youtube

In regards to log, it's a very long log. I tried to copy all of it and pasted it in to email format and I get field full LOL. How would I do this properly?
    12-16-11 09:11 PM
    my email is not configured or synchronize
    12-16-11 10:22 PM
    where is hybrid for 9650 ?
    12-16-11 10:44 PM
    Good observation. Will check that if it was the theme or what..

UPDATES
    - I tried it on my 9780, yes there's a sudden white appearance in the background of Profiles, whether I am in default or BL theme
    - Does not appear on 9800, how about 9700?
    - Doesn't affect any apps or the whole device so this is fine.

where is hybrid for 9650 ?
    Is the link on first post not working ? Please do check and let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by jdesignz; 12-17-11 at 07:57 AM.
    12-17-11 07:49 AM
    it says "The application "Email Setup library" cannot be loaded because some required files are not availble." when loading the device with apploader, I have wiped my device. It is a 9700 model and the berry licious v5 used to work.
    12-17-11 12:14 PM
    it says "The application "Email Setup library" cannot be loaded because some required files are not availble." when loading the device with apploader, I have wiped my device. It is a 9700 model and the berry licious v5 used to work.
    Make sure you use SFI that is specific only to your device.
    12-17-11 12:56 PM
    Im using the SFI that comes with the 706 package, I had it installed before berrylicious v5

EDIT
    I fixed it, what I had to do was keep all the files and overwrite the base OS with VI instead of wiping it completely.
    Last edited by evolution9669; 12-17-11 at 01:07 PM.
    jdesignz likes this.
    12-17-11 12:59 PM
    Good observation. Will check that if it was the theme or what..

UPDATES
    - I tried it on my 9780, yes there's a sudden white appearance in the background of Profiles, whether I am in default or BL theme
    - Does not appear on 9800, how about 9700?
    - Doesn't affect any apps or the whole device so this is fine.

Is the link on first post not working ? Please do check and let me know. Thanks
    This seemed to work fine on my 9700. No white background.

This Hybrid is perfection. Zero problems. Nada. Zip.

It's a keeper!
    Guatiao and jdesignz like this.
    12-17-11 03:23 PM
    you rock my world IKING and TEAM!! i love this BL6...
    jdesignz likes this.
    12-17-11 05:09 PM
    The theme is amazing but the search aint showing result for the search for my blackberry 9300
    12-18-11 05:12 AM
    The theme is amazing but the search aint showing result for the search for my blackberry 9300

Re run loader.exe, ensure that 'search feature' is ticked

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-18-11 05:16 AM
    I installed berrlicious for fun on my 9700 and am having a few issue's with browsing should I load this hybrid on my blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-11 07:34 AM
    well i have the search feature ticked but i am able to use the feature with other themes by the bl team but not the theme which is provided with this hybrid! and also the docs 2 go aint working on my phone(9300) just hangs up for sometime soon as open any doc
    Last edited by theblackberryier; 12-18-11 at 07:49 AM.
    12-18-11 07:46 AM
    I installed berrlicious for fun on my 9700 and am having a few issue's with browsing should I load this hybrid on my blackberry

There is a patch for berrylicious for fun hybrid in the OP of that thread which should resolve your issue. It specifically address some browsing issues some users were having. Inject the cods found in the patch using BBSAK or the like and you should be fine, otherwise install BL6

12-18-11 07:49 AM

Upgrade to BL6!!
    12-18-11 01:26 PM
    working flawlessly on my 9300, hoped it would fix my occasionally reboots and random shutdowns but to no avail, battery is probably done. very quick, no issues, awesome build
    lordnorms likes this.
    12-18-11 08:35 PM
    has not been totally installed because :
    CDMA\BL6-9650.sfi : This file contains invaild data....
    How to fix ?
    12-19-11 02:13 AM
    Guys.. Thanks a lot for a great Hybrid.. Yet again... All is working find but there is a problem with the search function on the theme.. When you type a name it should list out all the possible find on the BB & the location to check. it comes but its not visible. Its only on this theme as on the original OS 6 theme its appearing fine. if you scrole down & click it opens & you know its there but its not visible.
    12-20-11 01:51 AM
    Thanks for such quality work. It is working perfectly and far better than previous versions.
    12-20-11 05:50 AM
    I installed it yesterday Morning. Doing the Battery-Pull as required
    I am BLOWN-AWAY by this release. The BLFF was a train-wreck. Resource hungry, battery-guzzler in comparison!
    Memory leak is limited to 0.7-1.5 MB per day. Running smoothly.
    Battery life is good. Wifi Lock good.
    Keep up the good GREAT work.
    Guatiao and jdesignz like this.
    12-20-11 07:36 AM
    I added the attached VVM files that I used in past BerryLicious builds, but this build doesn't seem to like these files. VVM isn't working correctly.

Do you have a different set of VVM .cod's that I could try? That hopefully work fluidly with BerryLicious VI.

BB 9700
    12-20-11 12:41 PM
431 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD