Sorry, yes that's what I mean.

I will get it to you when I wake up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-21-11 05:51 AM
    Remove it, I think there r loads of themes similar to that of iking.

Voice commands? How do you mean? VAD?

I thank you very much for your swift response. Pls can u recommend any link where I can get a theme similar to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 11:33 AM
    Just had created this theme today. It almost same as IRH/iKing theme. I don't have my delta right now so I'm not sure how would this looks on actual. Give it a try and let me know asap. Link below.

JDH_97xx.rar

Cheers!

**Credits to: iking (IRH), zocster, and BL family.
    Last edited by jdesignz; 10-21-11 at 03:47 PM.
    amadika likes this.
    10-21-11 03:34 PM
    Sorry, yes that's what I mean.
    Apologies for the delay. Here it is.
    10-22-11 02:20 AM
    Hey guys, I already have this on my bb, but my prob is, I can't install kik. - it always tells me when I dload kik, that it is an invalid java thingy, though I use to have it with my stock fw before I had a hybrid. - this kik thingy is really important to me as this is what I use to communicate with my mom. lol. I'm serious. Haha

10-22-11 02:35 AM
    Hey guys, I already have this on my bb, but my prob is, I can't install kik. - it always tells me when I dload kik, that it is an invalid java thingy, though I use to have it with my stock fw before I had a hybrid. - this kik thingy is really important to me as this is what I use to communicate with my mom. lol. I'm serious. Haha

kik522.rar use this please, extract to sd card and run jad file
    Guatiao likes this.
    10-22-11 02:49 AM
    Apologies for the delay. Here it is.
    No problem, thank you very much!
    10-22-11 04:43 AM
    it still says Download failed.
    10-22-11 06:41 AM
    it still says Download failed.

Turn your radios off while installing

10-22-11 09:36 AM
    still Download Failed. - can i have your facebook so that i can contact you immediately?
    10-22-11 11:03 AM
    still Download Failed. - can i have your facebook so that i can contact you immediately?

Dude, that rar file has been installed on a 9300 and a 9800. You are doing something wrong.

Download the rar file. Extract it on your pc.

Copy the two files onto a folder and move to your sd card

Run jad.

And no to facebook

ryanrochefort likes this.
    10-22-11 11:47 AM
    I got it working. Thanks! - but just a question, why is it extra large? like it was made for a BB Torch?
    10-22-11 11:50 AM
    hey wait, i can't install any JADs anymore! :O
    10-23-11 10:21 AM
    hey wait, i can't install any JADs anymore! :O

Dude, what are you doing? No one has reported this problem? What are you trying to install?

10-23-11 10:28 AM
    Opera Mini 6.2 - i could install that directly with the stock firmware but i don't know what happened. it has the same error with KIK
    10-23-11 10:52 AM
    Opera Mini 6.2 - i could install that directly with the stock firmware but i don't know what happened. it has the same error with KIK

Again, no one has reported this problem, at all. Where exactly did you try and download from? Is it with the native browser you tried to download with?

Where did you go to download this?

Did the browser detect you having a 9300?

Need more info before any sort of help could be given

10-23-11 11:12 AM
    help needed!
    i started by downloading BL 5.5, applied the Update 2 modules to that, then installed the resulting to my 9700. Everything is smooth as butter but there's no Universal Search. *sadface* No matter what I try I can't get it to work, and this is on the official BB6 theme! Never installed any others. Any suggestions? I really don't want to reinstall the OS
    10-23-11 11:59 AM
    help needed!

i started by downloading BL 5.5, applied the Update 2 modules to that, then installed the resulting to my 9700. Everything is smooth as butter but there's no Universal Search. *sadface* No matter what I try I can't get it to work, and this is on the official BB6 theme! Never installed any others. Any suggestions? I really don't want to reinstall the OS

Search is a tickable feature upon install. I will try to get an offline installer for you soon.

10-23-11 12:33 PM
    help needed!
    Here it is. Extract to a folder on your media card. Run the jad file.
    temuryusuf likes this.
    10-23-11 01:13 PM
    I got it to work but, to install, I need the cod file, and the jad file on the same folder, I don't have the time to always have the computer because I'm a student.

10-23-11 05:36 PM
    I got it to work but, to install, I need the cod file, and the jad file on the same folder, I don't have the time to always have the computer because I'm a student.

Honestly, no issues with jad of any kind, always have had opera mini 6.1 fine, with all berrylicious builds.

10-23-11 06:41 PM
    So what can you suggest? Re install the firmware? :OO like, wipe my device again?? :OO

10-23-11 07:07 PM
    So what can you suggest? Re install the firmware? :OO like, wipe my device again?? :OO

Where did you download 6.2 from and how?

catvuvn likes this.
    10-23-11 07:11 PM
    From their main website - and I install it using BBSAK. I could really get back to the original fw, but I really want the app world and the fast browser. - is it advisable to reinstall?

10-23-11 08:24 PM
    Really good job, zocster

Review from 3 days installed on 9700:

- Smooth
    - Best OS6 for battery life, I've got 2 days before with official .668 shrunk with BB Boss. Now with this Hybrid my battery extends to 3 days
    - I dont care so much about free memory but it's good
    - GPS lock fast
    - I've had email setup trouble but after installing email setup from SD, it works now
    - Cannot find any other problem.

Many thanks, zocster.
    Last edited by catvuvn; 10-23-11 at 09:06 PM.
    zocster likes this.
    10-23-11 09:03 PM
390 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD