I used MaxHybrid 9800 V8 before installing your BL 5.
    10-06-11 09:04 PM
    I used MaxHybrid 9800 V8 before installing your BL 5.
    Same email setup as I use then. I will see what I can do. You will need to install it offline via SD card, while wireless is off

By the way do you have bbid installed already there? As you would need it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 09:06 PM
    No I dont have it install and what are the steps to install offline via SD card? Thanks for your time .
    10-06-11 09:12 PM
    No I dont have it install and what are the steps to install offline via SD card? Thanks for your time .
    Okay here is the email setup app, extract to sd card and run the JAd file. Pretty sure this requires BBID so install any BBM connected app from appworld and let it download the latest BBID version for you.
    jdesignz likes this.
    10-06-11 10:12 PM
    i have already install & running so fast (thank you) but i have notice that original tone alert for IM or BBM is missing ..!! can i restore it back ..?? please advise ..

Cheers
    10-07-11 05:58 AM
    Os5 ringtones here:

http://m.crackberry.com/get-os5-ring...os6-blackberry

FX175 likes this.
    10-07-11 07:16 AM
    sorry if this is a stupid question, does this work with a blackberry enterprise connection/account ?

thanks.
    10-07-11 08:24 AM
    hey zoc i notice in this day some of email doesn't shows images but in delight it work without any issue. you guys are experiencing this kind of issue?
    10-07-11 09:12 AM
    sorry if this is a stupid question, does this work with a blackberry enterprise connection/account ?

thanks.
    Yes it does, at our company i have this hybrid on several blackberrys with BES, and it works perfectly. only one thing to remember if they also have personal mail accounts already configure you must verify the personal mail accounts before reactivating the phone.

but thats it your good to go
    10-07-11 09:53 AM
    I have Berrylicious Delight running on my 9700, has anyone gone to 5.5 and liked it over Delight? I already like Berrylicious Delight.
    10-07-11 11:48 AM
    hey zoc i notice in this day some of email doesn't shows images but in delight it work without any issue. you guys are experiencing this kind of issue?
    Hey, it might be on your settings bro to check go to Messages - Options - Email Preferences then choose email you want to load images. Hope this helps

Anyway, I've been experiencing email issue for a week now. I have three email accounts, 2 for GMail and 1 for Yahoo. The issue here I don't see the incoming messages on my 2 Gmail accounts, there's a red notif icon but messages does not appear. But when I tick the Inbox Management options for these 2 gmails, emails appears on Messages folder but not on each 2 gmail icon/folder.
    10-07-11 12:30 PM
    Really missing Social Feeds in this build.
    I did find the cods, but they're english only. Anyone here who can hook me up with the dutch social feeds cods ?

Thanks !
    10-07-11 12:58 PM
    Really missing Social Feeds in this build.
    I did find the cods, but they're english only. Anyone here who can hook me up with the dutch social feeds cods ?

Thanks !
    I think it's included on the '666 removed file. You can find and download it on the first page of this thread.

Cheers!
    10-07-11 01:18 PM
    Yes it does, at our company i have this hybrid on several blackberrys with BES, and it works perfectly. only one thing to remember if they also have personal mail accounts already configure you must verify the personal mail accounts before reactivating the phone.

but thats it your good to go
    installed and running.

thanks
    10-07-11 01:58 PM
    Hmm i'm kinda confused now.

How can i install missing languages after i put on the hybrid? Which cods do i have to inject and will it slow down my phone as opposed to installing it from the very beginning?

thanks
    10-07-11 03:53 PM
    zoc i need your advice here, it is ok i install this 5.5 to base 650? it can run without any issue?
    10-07-11 09:20 PM
    Yes you can I been running it on 650 since 5.5 came out and its been awesome so far !

10-07-11 10:03 PM
    Personas que no sepan hablar ingles y no sepan como instalar este hibrido, doy soporte por mensajes privados para no desviar el tema.
    10-07-11 11:07 PM
    Personas que no sepan hablar ingles y no sepan como instalar este hibrido, doy soporte por mensajes privados para no desviar el tema.
    no habla espaniol amego >>>>> english dude.. english
    10-07-11 11:22 PM
    Yes you can I been running it on 650 since 5.5 came out and its been awesome so far !

charger.. i installed 5.5 but i notice deference V5 is more snappy than 5.5
    10-07-11 11:24 PM
    no habla espaniol amego >>>>> english dude.. english
    I know, but two people asked me to help them install the hybrid, so i'm giving my support
    for people who don't know anything about english and BlackBerry.
    10-07-11 11:45 PM
    now im back to V5 its rock and roll again!!!
    10-07-11 11:46 PM
    now im back to V5 its rock and roll again!!!
    You have to wait at least 2 days to compare with V5.
    10-08-11 12:00 AM
    I know, but two people asked me to help them install the hybrid, so i'm giving my support
    for people who don't know anything about english and BlackBerry.
    ahhhh okies i thought your asking some question here in forums hmmm anyway im comparing this 2 version 5 and 5.5 even after install V5 so fast and snappy compare to V5.5 im now running V5 work like a charm...
    10-08-11 12:12 AM
    Need some help installing emailsetup to SD Card please....Thanks...!
    10-08-11 04:24 AM
390 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD