Oh okay.thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 05:46 PM
    Which hybrid do you recommend for the 9700?
    This one or the Berrylicious OS6 and 7 hybrid for 9700 and 9800?
    08-29-11 12:41 AM
    Which hybrid do you recommend for the 9700?
    This one or the Berrylicious OS6 and 7 hybrid for 9700 and 9800?
    Depends on which radio works best for your carrier. This one uses 615

08-29-11 02:14 AM
    this is very confusing. which file to download for 9300 ? 9300 installer or multi installer ?
    08-29-11 06:29 AM
    i need to dowload for 9300. this

Download your berrylicious fix here or here.

or this ?

lease, 9300 users we need to test THIS installer

where is 9300 SFi ?

1 is 53 mb and other is 61 mb so for 9300 which file to download ?
    Last edited by mor_1228; 08-29-11 at 06:33 AM.
    08-29-11 06:31 AM
    as promissed I would be back after it settled in.
    well it just did and all I can say; AWESOME!
    yesterday I had a batterylife of 18/19 hours and I was still sitting at 20%.
    it runs smooth as ****, no problems no errors.
    my bootup didnt get faster but hey as long as I beat my girl her os5 9700 lol.
    browser speed? I dont really look at that but its not slowpoke.
    zocster you the man.
    08-29-11 06:36 AM
    this is very confusing. which file to download for 9300 ? 9300 installer or multi installer ?
    Use the 9300 installer right down bottom

08-29-11 06:53 AM
    bro do i need to copy sfi from gprs folder and make a new folder name UMTS and paste it there or let it be there only and upgrade ?
    08-29-11 06:56 AM
    bro do i need to copy sfi from gprs folder and make a new folder name UMTS and paste it there or let it be there only and upgrade ?
    The new installer comes w everything

mor_1228 likes this.
    08-29-11 07:02 AM
    Great.. I see this hybrid at bzone.us too..
    I've downloaded and load to my girl friend 9780..
    Thx bro zoc..
    Nothing error found..
    More better than V3
    Thx

zocster likes this.
    08-29-11 07:25 AM
    you said "note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder" what does that mean? does that mean to delete the one that is in java and UMTS folder or to delete the one that have many .alx files? or to delete all the files like .alx, the java and UMTS folder? and if i wanna continue to use Chinese front and input what files shouldnt i delete?
    08-29-11 08:51 AM
    Question Zoc: On the default theme that you guys provide with it, if I load the ribbon file into the install, what does that effect?

I decided to go ahead and use the default theme that you provide and the 3G Icon, not the 3G text itself, keeps floating from the 3G text location up to the wireless connection spot. Does that have to do with the ribbon file at all? Thanks! Everything else is great.

Ohhh, one thing too, Flixster froze my phone up the other day too and I had to battery pull. Not sure if that is your end or theirs though.
    08-29-11 11:02 AM
    you said "note, only delete what's INSIDE the folder" what does that mean? does that mean to delete the one that is in java and UMTS folder or to delete the one that have many .alx files? or to delete all the files like .alx, the java and UMTS folder? and if i wanna continue to use Chinese front and input what files shouldnt i delete?
    I would suggest then to just install an official asia release, and run the hyrid over it after you shrink out what you don't want.

Question Zoc: On the default theme that you guys provide with it, if I load the ribbon file into the install, what does that effect?

I decided to go ahead and use the default theme that you provide and the 3G Icon, not the 3G text itself, keeps floating from the 3G text location up to the wireless connection spot. Does that have to do with the ribbon file at all? Thanks! Everything else is great.

Ohhh, one thing too, Flixster froze my phone up the other day too and I had to battery pull. Not sure if that is your end or theirs though.
    That's the system telling you how you're accessing BIS. And not sure about your app. I had ввм� frozen on me once as I was sending a file and joining a group at same time

08-29-11 11:16 AM
    I used your hybrid,and it works fine(thanks),but why my device version stated on the phone is .448?I installed the hybrid into .615 version folder and I've already wipe up my device before I load the os.Should I reinstall the os or what?

08-29-11 08:26 PM
    I used your hybrid,and it works fine(thanks),but why my device version stated on the phone is .448?I installed the hybrid into .615 version folder and I've already wipe up my device before I load the os.Should I reinstall the os or what?

you done something wrong there, definitely a 615 base on this one. No one has this issue.

The only icon that showed up on bridge was BBM. I did hard resets, deleted both and added them again, no dice. BBM worked great, but no email, no browser, etc. Again, the hybrid was GREAT, but the Playbook incompatibility was a deal breaker.

Would you like to test the new one on a playbook? please ping me.
    mijnlockje likes this.
    08-29-11 09:22 PM
    I used hybrids before but this one is the real macoy...... Smooth running, alien battery life and good all round performance. It can't be an easy job building these hybrids, your work is highly appreiated. You should apply for a job at RIM.

Guatiao and zocster like this.
    08-30-11 12:15 PM
    I used hybrids before but this one is the real macoy...... Smooth running, alien battery life and good all round performance. It can't be an easy job building these hybrids, your work is highly appreiated. You should apply for a job at RIM.

yes i know man these hybrids are wonderfull....i never ever would use an stock os again
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-30-11 12:53 PM
    hey i just installed this hybrid on my phone but im having one problem... universal search isnt working for me, can anyone help me with this problem?
    08-30-11 11:11 PM
    There are 2 COD files you may need to inject on your BB in order for universal Search to work. I have attached the files zocster sent me a while ago when I had the same issue. Inject them using BBSAK.
    JoKerZ829 likes this.
    08-30-11 11:19 PM

As soon as I removed one problem app I had, this hybrid just made my 9700 waaaaaaay better and faster and snappier and what have you! I'm telling you, if zocster keeps at it, he WILL be recruited by RIM soon!
    08-30-11 11:21 PM
    There are 2 COD files you may need to inject on your BB in order for universal Search to work. I have attached the files zocster sent me a while ago when I had the same issue. Inject them using BBSAK.
    THanksss! it worked perfect
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-30-11 11:24 PM
    I'm glad I could help!
    08-30-11 11:41 PM
    Hey zoc - I was on m.gizmodo.com and the browser keeps crashing - says too big to load anyone else or you facing this? I can move to opera if u recommend...

08-31-11 02:05 PM
    Hey zoc - I was on m.gizmodo.com and the browser keeps crashing - says too big to load anyone else or you facing this? I can move to opera if u recommend...

Please wait for BL delight edition.

Other than that, never had any issues with gizmodo mobile on my onyx earlier

cloudedhopes likes this.
    08-31-11 09:33 PM
    a little confused do I just download the fixed 9780 and thats it or do you still need to create UTMS folders and inject files.
    08-31-11 10:10 PM
270 ... 7891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD