working like a charm.

Thanks all

Fibrolan
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-23-11 12:49 PM
    Another wonderful hybrid build! Each of my programs are working perfectly, and there is memory space to spare!

A donation is definately in order, but you'll have to wait until payday.
    Guatiao and zocster like this.
    08-23-11 01:08 PM
    I have a 9700 for which the BL4 installed just fine as per the instructions on the first page. I previously have BL3, and this seems to be a nice upgrade thus far, thanks!
    Last edited by SheeB; 08-23-11 at 07:31 PM.
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-23-11 05:23 PM
    Just finished installing the base hybrid, thank you zocster!

I just saw the Platform.alx attachment in the first post. What is that for? I didn't include it in my install.
    I didn't notice if anyone responded to this question.

What is Platform.alx for?
    08-23-11 05:55 PM
    I have a problem, I can not go on the preferences screen. When I try to go there, the window opens and closes at the same time, any ideas on this? Thank you.
    Can you give more details please?
    08-23-11 06:08 PM
    I didn't notice if anyone responded to this question.

What is Platform.alx for?
    it is only for the 9780
    ComputerJAM likes this.
    08-23-11 06:50 PM
    Just loaded Berrylicious V4 on my Torch 9800. All I can say this hybrid is effin' fast and smooth. Haven't find any errors or issues whatsover after install. Boot time after batt pull took me only a minute or less. I'll make more reviews later, about to hit the sack this time. Again, Tђ�ήќs and congrats to both of you mastah ВЯő� zoc & iking including bzone/hybrid family! �\(^▿^)/�

Cheers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jdesignz; 08-23-11 at 07:00 PM.
    08-23-11 06:56 PM
    First post updated with a working 9780 rar and a 9800 installer. 9300 users please report.
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-23-11 07:19 PM
    wow run like a h**l in my 9780 and great theres has tahoma font added !!! thanks to zoc and team !!
    Last edited by toiletbowl; 08-23-11 at 07:54 PM.
    Guatiao, jdesignz and zocster like this.
    08-23-11 07:51 PM
    wow run like a **** in my 9780!!!
    ?? can you elaborate?
    08-23-11 07:52 PM
    ?? can you elaborate?
    boot faster than V3, the transition run smooth, browser, YouTube works fine and battery still under observation..
    08-23-11 08:52 PM
    Sorry if I missed it earlier in this thread, but what about the SFI file for 9800? Is there a link somewhere in here for it? If not, where do I get the file?
    08-23-11 09:47 PM
    Sorry if I missed it earlier in this thread, but what about the SFI file for 9800? Is there a link somewhere in here for it? If not, where do I get the file?
    The fixed 9800 has it's own sfi, so no need.
    mekano and torchrunnr like this.
    08-23-11 09:49 PM
    Just DL the 9800, and had NO problems. love the responsiveness so far

will msg again after a couple days of use
    08-23-11 10:02 PM
    Anyone using the them zocster included with the hybrid? It's FAAAAST!
    08-23-11 10:47 PM
    Anyone using the them zocster included with the hybrid? It's FAAAAST!
    Ssshhhh, its only for 97xx folks

08-24-11 01:48 AM
    i try also in my friends bold 9700 and works like a charm. i and my friend are send some donation for your time and effort on this hybrid i let you know once the donation are send. cheers zoc
    08-24-11 02:07 AM
    OMG, 9780 user here, and I have to say this is just incredible, it literally boots up in less than a minute, the theme is AWESOME and my device just plain and simple SNAPPY and AWESOME. The only issue I see is related to the theme, its possibly my favorite theme EVER, however there seems to be a small issue with the blackberry symbol (you know the one that means you have Data on your device) it seems to move around depending on what you do, sometimes its right on top next to the clock, and sometimes it moves to were it says 3G on the middle of the screen (I've only seen it happening when its on a 3G network) ANYWAYS I want to thank EVERYONE involved in this, its simply fantastic. Kudos to Zocster and everyone involved.

08-24-11 02:11 AM
    OMG, 9780 user here, and I have to say this is just incredible, it literally boots up in less than a minute, the theme is AWESOME and my device just plain and simple SNAPPY and AWESOME. The only issue I see is related to the theme, its possibly my favorite theme EVER, however there seems to be a small issue with the blackberry symbol (you know the one that means you have Data on your device) it seems to move around depending on what you do, sometimes its right on top next to the clock, and sometimes it moves to were it says 3G on the middle of the screen (I've only seen it happening when its on a 3G network) ANYWAYS I want to thank EVERYONE involved in this, its simply fantastic. Kudos to Zocster and everyone involved.

Thanks, as I remember the symbol moves according to how bis is connected via wifi or the mobile network

08-24-11 02:19 AM
    Can you give more details please?
    I can not go to the options page, let me explain better, pressing the button twice BlackBerry takes you to open the drop-down menu, clicking on the options, does not open the window used to the preferences of the screen, then I'm not change the desktop background, I'm not assign the download folder, and more. What can you do? Thank you.
    08-24-11 03:06 AM
    I can not go to the options page, let me explain better, pressing the button twice BlackBerry takes you to open the drop-down menu, clicking on the options, does not open the window used to the preferences of the screen, then I'm not change the desktop background, I'm not assign the download folder, and more. What can you do? Thank you.
    If you are using a non ribbon theme, you need to inject .461 of ribbon_app_cod.

cobracam likes this.
    08-24-11 03:14 AM
    Finally it's out. Just installed it without any trouble.

Thank You
    08-24-11 03:30 AM
    There are 3 folder in it , Java , UMTS , And Features . Copy all and paste it into Loader Files or do i have to copy which apps cod in "Features" folder ? Or just leave it all there and the Loader.exe will detect it ? Help please .
    08-24-11 04:06 AM
    If you are using a non ribbon theme, you need to inject .461 of ribbon_app_cod.

You point where we can find? Thank you.

Found it, thanks.
    Last edited by cobracam; 08-24-11 at 04:08 AM.
    08-24-11 04:06 AM
    There are 3 folder in it , Java , UMTS , And Features . Copy all and paste it into Loader Files or do i have to copy which apps cod in "Features" folder ? Or just leave it all there and the Loader.exe will detect it ? Help please .
    Features are third apps you can tick to install, including universal search.

You point where we can find? Thank you.
    First post updated

Guatiao and cobracam like this.
    08-24-11 04:08 AM
270 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD