Now testing Returns OS6 v4.. So far so good... Great build!! thanks to all the BL team... Keep the excelent job you're doing!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9105 powered by Berrylicio.us Returns OS6 v4
    Happened to me too... You'll need to inject manually the cod's for the email settings again with bbsak!!

12-17-12 04:21 AM
    You will all be happy to know that the next release which is BL Returns v3 will be 807 based.

It will be out very soon.
    Has .807 been released and if so where can I find it?
    12-17-12 07:35 AM
    Now testing Returns OS6 v4.. So far so good... Great build!! thanks to all the BL team... Keep the excelent job you're doing!!

did i miss something, wheres ver4 for os6?
    12-17-12 08:30 AM
    Has .807 been released and if so where can I find it?
    It was released but for other device, not 9900. Still they used those cods..
    12-17-12 08:45 AM
    It was released but for other device, not 9900. Still they used those cods..
    If I read his entire post I would have known that.
    12-17-12 08:53 AM
    did i miss something, wheres ver4 for os6?
    BL Ultimate OS6 v4.0.0 by Erwin Mieke.exe
    Download link: BL Ultimate OS6 v4.0.0 by Erwin Mieke.exe

Here is a taste for OS6. Enjoy

Posted by Zocs two pages back...
    12-17-12 08:57 AM
    Download link: BL Ultimate OS6 v4.0.0 by Erwin Mieke.exe

Here is a taste for OS6. Enjoy

Posted by Zocs two pages back...
    Wow I must be blind just checked a bunch of pages and don't see anything mentioning ver 4

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    12-17-12 09:25 AM
    Wow I must be blind just checked a bunch of pages and don't see anything mentioning ver 4

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    I just was reading the threads when I saw it....obviously I had to test it right away...
    I think you guys should create different topics for OS6 and 7...

Must say, I am getting an excelent ADR that I have never experienced with any other hybrid... Even with other BL builds...
    nice work guys! Really nice work!

Oh just one thing, and because I wasn't the only one with that problem.... It didn't loaded the email setup cod's... Had to inject them manualy..

12-17-12 06:46 PM
    V3 is the best for me so far im getting ADR of 0.9 on IDLE, and on medium usage i get 2.5 ADR im using 794 sfi and base os on V3, thx guys!!!
    12-17-12 10:41 PM
    Initial impressions of blr3
    1. Ui is even more smoother
    2. Browser is much faster
    3. GPS Lock is far more accurate ( ~5m)
    4. Startup is slightly faster.
    5. Power usage is too soon for me to say , since Im going thru the settling time period.
    6. It charges up real fast, and I notice while charging the battery gets hot. This i have noticed with the blr os. Anyone else have this ?

New Changes-
    When you set a daily alarm for example, it is visible in the calendar application as a faint red line, before I didnt use to see this. So this is an interesting feature.
    http://i45.tinypic.com/nqxq3p.jpg
    dont have that on mine. lol
    12-17-12 11:52 PM
    Which is the best SFI for 9700 ?
    12-18-12 12:05 AM
    guys what is sfi , and what the best base and sfi for os6 (9800)

srry for noob questions :d
    12-18-12 02:13 AM
    dont have that on mine. lol
    Well from your signature, you have another device , maybe the behaviour of blr3 varies with devices ?
    12-18-12 02:26 AM
    Well from your signature, you have another device , maybe the behaviour of blr3 varies with devices ?
    Probably. No idea.

I have a Torch 9810.

In your calendar, go to options > change calendar and actions. You will find the 'show alarms' checked. Nothing new with the hybrid
    dataphry likes this.
    12-18-12 06:31 AM
    Probably. No idea.

I have a Torch 9810.

In your calendar, go to options > change calendar and actions. You will find the 'show alarms' checked. Nothing new with the hybrid
    Thanks for the tip , I was unaware of it.

================================================== ================================================== ============

Update on blr3 performance,

12 hours usage, Texting + heavy whatsapp + Medium Overseas Calls , I have 40% batter left , this also includes doing 2 or 3 battery pulls, which I might add does suck a lot of juice. My verdict so far is definitely better than blr2, I can see many people are raving about the ultimate series, the installation instructions are not noobfriendly , maybe if had the awesome blr style installer, i'd give it a shot, but as of now , very satisfied, Hats off the blr team !
    12-18-12 08:39 AM

12-18-12 11:37 AM

Sfi is your radio file which located in UMTS folder. Use from the latest version of .747 i suppose.
    undertrip likes this.
    12-19-12 12:22 AM
    Probably. No idea.

I have a Torch 9810.

Noticed you have a torch 9810 too, the darkhorse of all hybrids. How do you get low ADR and awesome performance out of your torch, no matter what i try i don't get such performance. What is the secret? I have tried almost all hybrids but battery life is about 8hrs on average before it dies. Need ideas from fellow torch 9810 hybrid users.
    12-19-12 01:22 AM
    Thanks for the tip , I was unaware of it.

================================================== ================================================== ============

Update on blr3 performance,

12 hours usage, Texting + heavy whatsapp + Medium Overseas Calls , I have 40% batter left , this also includes doing 2 or 3 battery pulls, which I might add does suck a lot of juice. My verdict so far is definitely better than blr2, I can see many people are raving about the ultimate series, the installation instructions are not noobfriendly , maybe if had the awesome blr style installer, i'd give it a shot, but as of now , very satisfied, Hats off the blr team !
    curious...would you mind tell me why you have taken 2-3 times battery pull within 12 hours?
    12-19-12 05:43 AM
    Sfi is your radio file which located in UMTS folder. Use from the latest version of .747 i suppose.
    ok thx , one last question is this hybrid already shrinked?
    12-19-12 05:55 AM
    curious...would you mind tell me why you have taken 2-3 times battery pull within 12 hours?
    These hybrids have glitches when you first install them , there is a battery pulling schedule that has to be followed until the hybrid "Settles" in and functions optimally. They also takes days to settle, when i was on blr2, i got phenomenal performance about a week of doing battery pulls according the schedule and some more which i did on my own.
    clie610 likes this.
    12-19-12 06:26 AM
    Noticed you have a torch 9810 too, the darkhorse of all hybrids. How do you get low ADR and awesome performance out of your torch, no matter what i try i don't get such performance. What is the secret? I have tried almost all hybrids but battery life is about 8hrs on average before it dies. Need ideas from fellow torch 9810 hybrid users.
    I'm stuck with you too

I too don't get such performance. Getting an ADR of 8 on only wifi. I don't have BIS. Only twitter and whatsapp active. Still so high. BLR2 used to give me 2-3% on only wifi. This one is high. But probably, hasn't settled yet
    12-19-12 02:43 PM
    I'm stuck with you too

I too don't get such performance. Getting an ADR of 8 on only wifi. I don't have BIS. Only twitter and whatsapp active. Still so high. BLR2 used to give me 2-3% on only wifi. This one is high. But probably, hasn't settled yet
    PS: new RC10 ultimate out
    12-20-12 01:28 AM
    is this hybrid already shrinked?
    12-20-12 02:52 AM
    I'm stuck with you too

I am running .794 + sfi .714 + rc9a.

it is the best OS so far I had on my 9810. On idle I get about 1 adr... My tip is to let the battery saving on all the time, set your brightness to 10, use 3G when it is necessary, turn off push notifications... thats how I can help you... when I play lot of Tiny Bird, have 3G on, checking FB twitter and Foursquare every hour I get about 5,5 ADR, which is pretty good for 9810. and I use whatsapp too

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Phly_kid likes this.
    12-20-12 04:54 AM
879 ... 3233343536