Are you always this generous?
    Well, the only thing i listed that is easy would be baking & mailling the cookie, i'm a bad painter and terrible at writing letters.
    11-09-12 07:22 PM
    I use metterberry and it never shows 100 so even when full charged its at 99% then drops to 98% and so forth depending on what i'm doing. 5hrs later i'm at 63% on 3G with almost no use at all, it aint bad just that there is always that nagging feeling that it can do better. Will try plain .746 tonight and then use it as a base if things dont seem to improve then use its .sfi with another OS if its better. Sometimes I lose more than 10 percent just looking at whatsapp and if i just close it and don't exit it properly then my battery drain starts accelerating downwards. twitter and facebook are not as bad.
    Aa ok.. Yea whatsapp is so annoying..even theres too many emoticons..makes the UI feel cluttered..lol!

Today been on 2G the whole day, off charge since 830am..530pm now (9 hours later) and at 48% (this is with quite heavy
    usage at times both BBM, whatsapp and browsing with music playing in the car worth 1 hour..so its not too bad..i also
    feel like it can be better..hehe!

So gonna try .746 and BL mix tonight..have it on my usb ready to install on my laptop and onto my 9810..
    will let you know of the results..im glad theres another 9810 user who i can compare with

For me, meterberry always shows the correct %age........when fully charged it gives me 100% notification.
    I feel you need an OS with Great power management.......would suggest you to look at 7b1 or 6b2 ( they both have great power management capabilities)
    Im wondering how those mixes will work with .746 os..i really want the built-in different color led..

If only i had multiple devices that i can play around with to see which one is ultimate best for my usage..
    11-10-12 12:34 AM

Im wondering how those mixes will work with .746 os..i really want the built-in different color led..

If only i had multiple devices that i can play around with to see which one is ultimate best for my usage..
    It would work with .746 but RC builds were not built with .746 OS.
    You can use the following options:
    1) use the .746 base for your device with either .746 sfi or .714sfi and BL returns mix.

2) use BL RC7b with .714 base and sfi for your device. In this you will not have the color Led option but you can use AOS app ( available in Appworld free and paid versions)
    MikeyJSydney likes this.
    11-10-12 02:17 AM
    glad there is another 9810 user to compare notes with, just as i was about to put 746 on last night i noticed the current rc7b1 behaving so well decided to keep it and see. today it's hurtling down like a rock. I even cancelled the battery usage feature on Advance OS & Led and stopped battery test on device analyzer and used just meterberry for any battery info. switched off browser push, compression in memory card settings is unticked. idle rate at night was ohk, however only time willl tell what i'll do.
    MikeyJSydney likes this.
    11-10-12 02:40 AM
    ok, i don't usually give that many reports, seeing as i think people explain better than me, and my opinion isn't really relevant, lol!

anyway, i installed this as soon as it came out, and it had really good results at first, low ADR, smoothness etc.

but as it's gone on gosh it's doing my head in! it keeps getting dead high ADR like -10!!! and i've even deleted apps etc, changed loads of stuff to non vibration, on battery saving mode, turned off sd card compression.. but honestly it doesn't seem to make a difference.. what am i doing wrong?!
    11-10-12 05:15 AM
    ok, i don't usually give that many reports, seeing as i think people explain better than me, and my opinion isn't really relevant, lol!

anyway, i installed this as soon as it came out, and it had really good results at first, low ADR, smoothness etc.

but as it's gone on gosh it's doing my head in! it keeps getting dead high ADR like -10!!! and i've even deleted apps etc, changed loads of stuff to non vibration, on battery saving mode, turned off sd card compression.. but honestly it doesn't seem to make a difference.. what am i doing wrong?!
    Did you wipe before install ? If not maybe worth doing a wipe and re install.

I too had mixed results with this one and have moved back to RC7B, just seems to sit well on my 9900.
    maxx71 and ria__x like this.
    11-10-12 05:21 AM
    It would work with .746 but RC builds were not built with .746 OS.
    You can use the following options:
    1) use the .746 base for your device with either .746 sfi or .714sfi and BL returns mix.

2) use BL RC7b with .714 base and sfi for your device. In this you will not have the color Led option but you can use AOS app ( available in Appworld free and paid versions)
    Thanks maxx .. currently on RCB7 with the large .714 sfi and base..and also AOS app, just would be nice to see the color led built-in..hehe!

glad there is another 9810 user to compare notes with, just as i was about to put 746 on last night i noticed the current rc7b1 behaving so well decided to keep it and see. today it's hurtling down like a rock. I even cancelled the battery usage feature on Advance OS & Led and stopped battery test on device analyzer and used just meterberry for any battery info. switched off browser push, compression in memory card settings is unticked. idle rate at night was ohk, however only time willl tell what i'll do.
    At first RCB7 was quite good..however the battery drains are quite inconsistant..just got home from being out for 14+ hours and thankfully still have 27% juice left..

iam going to load .746 and BL returns asap! and see how i go with it..im also going to load viber instead of whatsapp and see what itll do..a few of my friends have viber..

ill let post results here when i can
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-10-12 05:24 AM

I too had mixed results with this one and have moved back to RC7B, just seems to sit well on my 9900.
    plus 1 on that............ and what sfi did you use ?
    11-10-12 05:25 AM
    Thanks maxx .. currently on RCB7 with the large .714 sfi and base..and also AOS app, just would be nice to see the color led built-in..hehe!
    All the Best......please do keep us posted !
    11-10-12 05:27 AM

i did it all on DM so didn't wipe as it wipes or for you before hand doesn't it? yeah rcb71 was really good on my phone too might just stick this one out til v2..
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-10-12 06:05 AM
    Most of us have found out wiping clean a device before an Install has given better results also loading via apploader would be the preffered way around.
    Legal Eagle, Sator and ria__x like this.
    11-10-12 06:49 AM
    FInally! i get it..... osemmm
    11-10-12 07:06 AM
    ah ok, well i can't do owt for 2 weeks anyway 'cause i'm on a mac and it's doing my head in to get around lol, so will wait til i get laptop back.. who knows v2 might be out by then
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-10-12 07:09 AM
    ah ok, well i can't do owt for 2 weeks anyway 'cause i'm on a mac and it's doing my head in to get around lol, so will wait til i get laptop back.. who knows v2 might be out by then
    V2 would be out in 2 weeks for Sure..............good luck with your laptop
    ria__x likes this.
    11-10-12 07:14 AM
    FInally! i get it..... osemmm
    Seems you have cracked the Eureka code....lol, just kidding.
    You got what, dear ?
    11-10-12 07:17 AM

At first RCB7 was quite good..however the battery drains are quite inconsistant..just got home from being out for 14+ hours and thankfully still have 27% juice left..

iam going to load .746 and BL returns asap! and see how i go with it..im also going to load viber instead of whatsapp and see what itll do..a few of my friends have viber..

ill let post results here when i can
    Ok so i got a 9810 also been running .714 base with BLR 1.0

Very high adr

I am downloading .746 and going to install BLR again

Which sfi should i use

And another noob question how do i get the large 714 sfi?
    I know its in the UMTS folder

But can i just download the sfi online?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-10-12 08:38 AM
    just out of curiousity, can you upgrade your phone on a mac? if so, anyone like to send me instructions hehehe!
    11-10-12 08:51 AM
    .746 large sucks.. Signal strenght is poor, running pretty hot, sighhhh. Going back to .714 large immediately!
    Legal Eagle and BoldAlways like this.
    11-10-12 09:07 AM
    For install we don't delete everything inside like usual?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    11-10-12 09:13 AM

No, overwrite the Base OS java with the Hybrid
    11-10-12 09:15 AM

Just paste everything inside the Java folder. Then you can shrink as you like same procedure as Wu wei's build. Copy - paste - shrink - Load
    11-10-12 09:20 AM
    Just paste everything inside the Java folder. Then you can shrink as you like same procedure as Wu wei's build. Copy - paste - shrink - Load
    But for os6 its an installer, there is no copy and paste just point

11-10-12 09:26 AM

Point it anywhere on your PC, i prefer on Desktop. Make a new folder, point it inside the new folder. After that, open the new folder that you already point it earlier, copy all and paste it inside your Java folder.

P/s ; For OS7 also there is no copy and paste, its the point thingy. After that only you can copy and paste
    11-10-12 09:30 AM

The installer just places teh Hybrid Java files into the base OS, or you can create a "dummy" folder and have the java files placed there if you want to copy and paste.
    11-10-12 09:30 AM
    Same answer, different style. LOL!
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-10-12 09:31 AM
879 ... 1920212223 ...