I have to ask, what's with the serial numbers?
    That's the number you will have to punch in when asked for while you install the BL to the Java folder.
    One of the users has been kind enough to post some pictures in the last page.
    11-08-12 06:00 AM
    Hope that you get the 9900 back soon.
    Great News, i just received a call from the service center that they will be replacing my dead 9900 with a brand new one !
    11-08-12 06:04 AM
    That's the number you will have to punch in when asked for while you install the BL to the Java folder.
    One of the users has been kind enough to post some pictures in the last page.
    I know, but this is basically a passworded .zip file, with a nice interface.
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-08-12 06:05 AM
    I know, but this is basically a passworded .zip file, with a nice interface.
    True ! Enjoy
    ifraser likes this.
    11-08-12 06:09 AM
    We have packaged it up to look a bit more like a proper package, thanks to Iking.

BL Hybrids were always packaged this way in the past and most will be in the future.

We are have a good team of developers, and making a professional package is the
    way we want to go forward for you guys and girls as BL users.
    maxx71, ReBeL25 and phatmaan like this.
    11-08-12 06:17 AM
    True ! Enjoy
    That depends on how well the mix performs under pressure.i'll report back in 2 days.
    maxx71 and ifraser like this.
    11-08-12 06:18 AM
    That depends on how well the mix performs under pressure.i'll report back in 2 days.
    Almost certain it will be an Awesome mix. Keep us posted.
    11-08-12 06:25 AM
    Im going to reload BL Returns with the new .746 large .sfi. Will see how it performs and vary with the .714 large sfi.
    11-08-12 06:25 AM
    I have edited the platform alx with the code in the first post--still give 602 error when loading. When you open the shared file and see the loader file and then the file for 649 open that and you will see CDMA folder, JAVA folder and list of alx under that. Scroll down to platform alx and open with notepad and insert information on first post. However, you will probably still get the 602 error. I am still waiting for someone to address this. There is a later post by someone that added more code to the platform alx, but I tried that and still got 602 error.See post #281 on page 12. Does anyone who worked on this hybrid have an answer for 9930 users that want to use this hybrid?
    Hello everyone i've been trying to load this hybrid on my bb 9930 for the last couple of days with no luck keeping on getting a 602 error. I'm @ a lost , can someone plz help me and point me in the right direction as to where is the 649 edited alx file so i can try again. Thanks and have a great day. Bobby
    11-08-12 06:40 AM
    Great News, i just received a call from the service center that they will be replacing my dead 9900 with a brand new one !
    Nice one Maxx, now the big decision, what are you going to load it with ???
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-08-12 07:27 AM
    I have edited the platform alx with the code in the first post--still give 602 error when loading. When you open the shared file and see the loader file and then the file for 649 open that and you will see CDMA folder, JAVA folder and list of alx under that. Scroll down to platform alx and open with notepad and insert information on first post. However, you will probably still get the 602 error. I am still waiting for someone to address this. There is a later post by someone that added more code to the platform alx, but I tried that and still got 602 error.See post #281 on page 12. Does anyone who worked on this hybrid have an answer for 9930 users that want to use this hybrid?
    I would have suggested that you use the one I posted a couple of pages back but with the 9930 being cdma it might cause issue,

open it : Platform.alx

and compare it with your, then copy the required new sections.
    11-08-12 08:11 AM
    Im going to reload BL Returns with the new .746 large .sfi. Will see how it performs and vary with the .714 large sfi.
    I didn't even look at the size of the sfi for the official Rogers version and I can't recall what are the large & small version sizes. Does anyone know offhand if the Rogers 746 sfi is the large version?
    ifraser likes this.
    11-08-12 08:20 AM
    Hi guys can someone help me here, I did all these battery saving tips removed the automatic refreshes on all my social networks too. I wasn't even using my phone for the past 20mins but the ADR is always high whether I'm using my phone or not on idle it's 16%/hr and when I'm using it, it goes to as high as 33%/hr.

I know it depends on per user but lately I haven't even been using my phone heavily, used it for browsing the net here and there, tweeting/replying to messages and that only lasted me about 30messages than it went back to normal but the ADR is constantly high. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong because I tried just about everything that could keep my ADR as low as possible. No apps running in the background whatsoever (excluding BBM instant updates), no calls or emails today. Oh and I'm running on .746 base + .714 large SFI on Curve 9360. Thank you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 08:24 AM
    I didn't even look at the size of the sfi for the official Rogers version and I can't recall what are the large & small version sizes. Does anyone know offhand if the Rogers 746 sfi is the large version?
    It's the large sfi.
    sheldonbk likes this.
    11-08-12 08:35 AM
    Nice one Maxx, now the big decision, what are you going to load it with ???
    I will go with RC7b with .714 voda base & sfi for the time being
    11-08-12 08:37 AM
    Hi guys can someone help me here, I did all these battery saving tips removed the automatic refreshes on all my social networks too. I wasn't even using my phone for the past 20mins but the ADR is always high whether I'm using my phone or not on idle it's 16%/hr and when I'm using it, it goes to as high as 33%/hr.

I know it depends on per user but lately I haven't even been using my phone heavily, used it for browsing the net here and there, tweeting/replying to messages and that only lasted me about 30messages than it went back to normal but the ADR is constantly high. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong because I tried just about everything that could keep my ADR as low as possible. No apps running in the background whatsoever (excluding BBM instant updates), no calls or emails today. Oh and I'm running on .746 base + .714 large SFI on Curve 9360. Thank you.

This ADr reading is from meterberry or device analyzer ?
    How old is your device ?
    11-08-12 08:39 AM
    72.638kb, larger one. Thats the diff between them. The smaller size is about 68 - 69mb.
    sheldonbk likes this.
    11-08-12 08:41 AM
    Did you also wipe before loading?

I have never had anything about 13% recently and I use social apps, drivesafe and various other things that run in the background
    all the time.
    11-08-12 08:43 AM
    Thanks. I tried that originally and Zocster responded that was why it would not load and I needed to make the changes directly to the platform alx that was associated with 649 for the 9930. So yes the CDMA is the issue.
    I would have suggested that you use the one I posted a couple of pages back but with the 9930 being cdma it might cause issue,

open it : Platform.alx

and compare it with your, then copy the required new sections.
    11-08-12 08:44 AM
    This ADr reading is from meterberry or device analyzer ?
    How old is your device ?
    Device analyzer, and I only got this phone around May or so this year.

11-08-12 08:45 AM
    Did you also wipe before loading?

I have never had anything about 13% recently and I use social apps, drivesafe and various other things that run in the background
    all the time.
    I always wipe with JL_ Cmder before every installation.

11-08-12 08:47 AM
    Device analyzer, and I only got this phone around May or so this year.

I feel you had a bad load.
    Feel ADr is very high and you seem to have done everything to save battery.

What is your loaction, carrier ?
    I suggest you load BL7b with .714 base ( if your carrier has it) or from voda UK.
    ifraser likes this.
    11-08-12 08:51 AM
    I feel you had a bad load.
    Feel ADr is very high and you seem to have done everything to save battery.

What is your loaction, carrier ?
    I suggest you load BL7b with .714 base ( if your carrier has it) or from voda UK.
    I'm in South Africa, my carrier is Cell C. And I've used RC7B before, same results but I'll give it a try again.

maxx71 and ifraser like this.
    11-08-12 08:59 AM
    Thanks. I tried that originally and Zocster responded that was why it would not load and I needed to make the changes directly to the platform alx that was associated with 649 for the 9930. So yes the CDMA is the issue.
    ok no problems,

so that was why I suggested opening the one from 649, then the modified one, then taking the new bit and copying into
    the 649 platform to stop any issues.
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-08-12 09:04 AM
    I'm in South Africa, my carrier is Cell C. And I've used RC7B before, same results but I'll give it a try again.

Suggest you wipe using BBSAK and if you shrink with BBhtools and load OS with app loader.
    I have got good results using these and no reason why you should not have the same.

All the best and please do keep us posted.
    ifraser likes this.
    11-08-12 09:07 AM
879 ... 1516171819 ...