Just finished uploaded to my 9700 and testing.
    Would be happier if by any chance could get Asian Language Input Support.

Thanks so much.....
    06-14-11 10:33 AM
    You can try putting it in by yourself - just install the normal OS6 and put all the japanese files (for example) into your Hybrid - Java folder

for example add: net_rim_bb_crypto_resource__ja

to your Java folder ...just use the windows search for every file of the language you need

i think that should be it
    Mashimaro8000 likes this.
    06-14-11 11:34 AM
    Loved this Hybrid but there is an Errorthe search on HomeScreen doesn't work even when i click the search Icon anyone experiencing this?
    06-14-11 12:49 PM
    Loved this Hybrid but there is an Errorthe search on HomeScreen doesn't work even when i click the search Icon anyone experiencing this?
    There's a patch for the error in the first page. You need to inject those cods into the phone with BBSAK or something.
    06-14-11 01:31 PM
    Finally, got it working! Wheeew. That 'Wipe Device/Error 507' scared the **** out of me, thought my phone was dead already. BBM is still ver 5.0 (don't know exactly I use 6.73 before) lower than the latest default 5.0 version (not 6.73) but noticed that big smiley face icon on message screen so maybe this is it, the hybrid thingy.

This version still uses OS 6.0.0.576 (been to .600 by rroyy yesterday for about 24hrs) so I don't yet see the whole difference. Now, I'm re-installing other apps one by one (restore doesn't work for me) that's why. More updates later.

Question: How do I install the OS 6.1 and 7 theme? Sorry for the noob question.
    Last edited by jdesignz; 06-14-11 at 04:52 PM.
    06-14-11 04:44 PM
    Update:

As @zocster stated:

The points of difference in this hybrid are:

1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
    2. Blackberry messenger hybrid by the man himself, Pongkite.
    3. GPS, bluetooth, 3G and wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
    4. Responsiveness.
    All of them works like a charm! Boot up time is faster than I expected (no need to leave your phone for a minute or so..). Browsing experience is fantastic even if you use BIS. What I like the most is the 3G/Wifi lock, when you open your device load time is amazing!

I've been to earlier OS .576 leaked and .600 full java swap. But this hybrid made me more comfortable.

About the theme, honestly I dont have idea how to install it from PC. I tried uploading it to my own server, then download it to my device. Works great!

Meanwhile, I revert back to BBM 6.73 Beta. I don't like much the one with 'big smile face icon'.

Screenshots:

BBM Hybrid?
    Last edited by jdesignz; 06-14-11 at 07:24 PM.
    06-14-11 07:07 PM
    Ok, I'm about to try the test build, and upon reading the Bold App Loader gives me an "net.rim.platform.ecmascript " file required error.

I deleted all the files on the original OS (.600) Java folder and extracted the test build CODs and the ALXs, and then this happened. Now my BB is at the Error 507 screen after being wiped.

Next step? Thanks!
    06-14-11 09:25 PM
    Ok, I'm about to try the test build, and upon reading the Bold App Loader gives me an "net.rim.platform.ecmascript " file required error.

I deleted all the files on the original OS (.600) Java folder and extracted the test build CODs and the ALXs, and then this happened. Now my BB is at the Error 507 screen after being wiped.

Next step? Thanks!
    Hmm the test build goes over a pre shrunk 600 I didn't recall telling you to wipe the whole folder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Guatiao likes this.
    06-14-11 09:28 PM
    So I guess I messed up. Would restoring the Java file for .600, THEN extracting the CODs and ALXs to it be the correct way? Or should I go the long way of uninstalling/ reinstalling .600?

Thanks for your help!!
    06-14-11 09:34 PM
    Restoring should do the trick

06-14-11 09:39 PM
    Thanks again, I decided to start clean and reinstall the OS again... will update how it goes in a few minutes I hope...
    06-14-11 09:41 PM
    You can try putting it in by yourself - just install the normal OS6 and put all the japanese files (for example) into your Hybrid - Java folder

for example add: net_rim_bb_crypto_resource__ja

to your Java folder ...just use the windows search for every file of the language you need

i think that should be it
    did that before, and I ended up with a big mess.......
    might have missed something....

would appreciate if someone could post the complete tested working cod's

I am using the 6.0.0.534 base OS
    06-14-11 11:20 PM
    Reinstalled, hybrid applied, loading apps, I had to register my email accounts again, so far I noticed GPS lock is FAST even indoors, and boot time is great... so far apps that I have reinstalled are working ok, databases that I have restored are ok, and 3G signal using T-Mobile is working ok.
    06-14-11 11:39 PM
    I would like to try this Hybrid, however there are 15 pages to the thread hybrid download plus updates are confusing. Do you plan on making a consolidated version or could you provide a step by step to make the path easier.

Thanks
    06-15-11 07:41 AM
    I would like to try this Hybrid, however there are 15 pages to the thread hybrid download plus updates are confusing. Do you plan on making a consolidated version or could you provide a step by step to make the path easier.

Thanks
    All updates are on the first post.

06-15-11 07:49 AM
    Can someone upload the dutch language cods?

Thanks
    06-15-11 08:51 AM

Thanks
    I have tried this hybrid by backreading, and t'was my first time. Yes, all of the updates are on the first post of the thread starter. Anyway, let me share steps I have done.

First thing I did was, download all necessary files for this hybrid installation.
    a. OS6 Base for 9800 (9800M_v6.0.0.576_P6.6.0.216) I prefer the leaked ver
    b. Berrylicious 9800.exe
    c. BBSAK (for Wipe Device thingy)
    d. Zip files for Universal Search/Voice (complete list is located on the first post of this thread)

Now, if you have everything then you may now proceed to this steps:

1. Install OS6 Base for your device 9700/9800.
    2. Delete "Vendor.xml" file located in folder C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader
    3. Empty folder C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800M_v6.0.0.576_P6.6.0.216 (Again, empty folder, not delete folder)
    4. Run Berrylicious_9800.exe installer. Make sure you have the right installation path "C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800M_v6.0.0.576_P6.6.0.216\". Click next.
    5. Extract all zip files and overwrite it on the right path folder. (Instructions on first post of this thread)
    5. Backup your device with DM (Desktop Manager).
    6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC (but I skip on this step.. )
    7. Run BBSAK to wipe your device.
    8. Run loader.exe located in "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader"
    9. You are now on final step, hybrid installation. So you must install and read everything carefully. Select only what you need to install to optimize free memory. (Language pack is a mess to me eh!)
    10.With radios off, restore your apps, then do a hard reset aka battery pull. (Again, I'd never tried this one)
    11. Restore your backup data (ofcourse using DM). Then do another hard reset.
    12. That's it! Enjoy your hybrid. As the dev stated, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull. Or try the Soft Reset method.

Hope that helps. Goodluck!
    Note: Read first post for complete instructions. This is only my method.
    06-15-11 09:24 AM
    Thank You - very helpful - I have used other hybrids and needed a little clarity on all the update patches for this one.

One other question - on first post updates there is a "System_Reading_Berrylicious_9700.txt" file. What is this and what do I do with it.

Thanks again
    06-15-11 10:31 AM
    Will this demote the number of times I get "Sorry! We're closing this page because it is too large to lad" message? I go onto the American Airlines site and it cuts off even before the page has loaded.

Am thinking to install this great hybrid!

06-15-11 12:11 PM
    great hybrid but now when i installed it i noticed there is no arabic language any chance to find cod file for it

thanks once again for the great work
    06-15-11 04:27 PM
    Vender ID: 100

First post updated with VVM cods that you can inject with BBSAK thanks. I will sort the rest of the requests out later, have a night off.
    06-15-11 08:24 PM
    Good mornig zocster,

first of all this hybrid is one of the smoothest os which was ever on my torch, nice work. But it seems that there is a small fault within your hybrid:
    If I try to start telmap navigator 5 there is an error:
    ResNavigatorEU: Module 'net_rim_accessory_api' not found

I Tried to find it within the cods of the Hybrid and the 576.
    Can you load this cod or do you have an idea to fix this?
    06-16-11 12:25 AM
    When can we expect the hybrid using .600 as base?
    Testing complete or still working on it.
    06-16-11 12:35 AM
    Good mornig zocster,

first of all this hybrid is one of the smoothest os which was ever on my torch, nice work. But it seems that there is a small fault within your hybrid:
    If I try to start telmap navigator 5 there is an error:
    ResNavigatorEU: Module 'net_rim_accessory_api' not found

I Tried to find it within the cods of the Hybrid and the 576.
    Can you load this cod or do you have an idea to fix this?
    I will look into this for you asap

When can we expect the hybrid using .600 as base?
    Testing complete or still working on it.
    Still testing, we getting various results with 600 sfi and mine is bad

06-16-11 12:49 AM
    my Visual VoiceMail for Bold 9700 on AT&T doesnt seem to work. I put the COD in the Java folder before installing the OS. Do I need to add the COD after my phone is set up? I used a 600 base as well.
    06-16-11 01:22 AM
354 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD