when can we expect the new hybrid!?!
    06-22-11 01:34 PM
    Within 48 hours!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 02:14 PM
    when can we expect the new hybrid!?!
    To be honest, the .600 cods/sfi arent stable at all. Many hybriders are having trouble with them as they just leak a lot of memory and the ADR isnt as good as many previous leaks. Im sue zocster doesnt wanna release a hybrid that isnt as stable as his first build, just for the sake of an updated leak.
    06-22-11 02:15 PM
    Hi zocster,
    I mentioned that the GPS is not working at all with my 9800!
    Even directly in the options it says that the Accuracy is 3606,4m.
    Is there a known issue?
    06-22-11 05:04 PM
    Hi zocster,
    I mentioned that the GPS is not working at all with my 9800!
    Even directly in the options it says that the Accuracy is 3606,4m.
    Is there a known issue?
    No issues, one of the best mix on gps front

06-22-11 05:42 PM
    Sorry friends but install the hybrid and Language Options typing the second option is Typing does not work and I can not check spelling, thanks for your help
    06-22-11 06:05 PM
    Amigos disculpen instale el h�brido, en Opciones Escritua e Idioma la segunda opcion es decir Escritura, no funciona y no puedo verificar ortografia, mucha gracia por su ayuda
    06-22-11 06:32 PM
    Loaded the hybrid and it is really nice.

but have a few issues.
    1) After restartinf i am getting an error message "uncaught exception: net.rim.device.api.i18n.missing resource exception"
    2) my bluetooth headset wont coneect for music. it connects only as a handsfree.

Any idea's ?

Thanks
    06-22-11 08:58 PM
    Within 48 hours!

Anxiously waiting for the Hybrid to be released!!

I liked the one you posted. Had installed & learnt about .600

.600 seems like a Good Leak.

Have been using it for a week now.

Battery Life: Excellent
    Memory Leak: Insignificant
    Apps: Work Well
    Haven't tested GPS
    Internet: OK
    Browser: OK
    Boots pretty fast
    Transitions are fluid
    See the "Wait Clock" fewer times
    06-23-11 06:10 AM
    Been using this hybrid for a little over a week and it's been really solid. Minimal memory leak, good battery life, almost no "wait clock"... I did notice one issue and wanted to see if anyone else has this or if it's just me:
    When i call a phone number with an automated menu prompt and I press a key, I loose audio for about 30 seconds. After that, audio comes back but I don't hear the first part of whatever the audio is being sent to me.
    I can replicate this everytime with any phone call like even when I call my voicemail and press a key to play a message, etc. or like yesterday when I had to call my bank.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    06-23-11 06:45 AM
    A new release within the next 36 hours need to mirror etc, patience please

06-23-11 06:47 AM
    Install the os .576 and overwrite files provided with the hybrid, your shrunk files are back. Shrink as per your prefrence.
    Thanks, this worked a treat !
    06-23-11 11:29 AM
    Testing another hybrid....

Update:

OS 6.0.0.600 (BL2 Hybrid)
    Platform 6.6.0.216
    App Version 7.0.0.176
    BBM 6.0.0.105

The points of difference in this hybrid are:

1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
    2. Blackberry Messenger 6.0.0.105
    3. GPS, bluetooth, 3G and wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
    4. Responsiveness.
    5. Universal Search -already included, no need to inject
    6. VVM - already included

Apps are still the same as the previous one except for the BlackBerry Messenger (BBM6 .105)

My results:
    -It works flawlessly.
    Last edited by jdesignz; 06-23-11 at 03:12 PM.
    06-23-11 12:30 PM
    Overall, I really like this hybrid. It's much better than several of the recent official releases.

However, when I try to "Forward and Edit" a message using the Forward Reply and Edit application I get the following error message and then my Torch performance is severly degraded;

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(89) is not responding: process terminated

I've reinstalled the application and continue to get the same error.

Any suggestions?
    No answer. Bump.
    06-23-11 01:39 PM
    No answer. Bump.
    If that's the one from app world it says only compatible with os5?

06-23-11 02:15 PM
    This Hybrid is working really smooth, has been since install, great work
    mate. Look forward to the new one.
    Last edited by ifraser; 06-23-11 at 02:46 PM.
    06-23-11 02:43 PM
    Bump!
    Anyone else had this issue? Can you all try and see if this happens to you too?
    Thanks!

Been using this hybrid for a little over a week and it's been really solid. Minimal memory leak, good battery life, almost no "wait clock"... I did notice one issue and wanted to see if anyone else has this or if it's just me:
    When i call a phone number with an automated menu prompt and I press a key, I loose audio for about 30 seconds. After that, audio comes back but I don't hear the first part of whatever the audio is being sent to me.
    I can replicate this everytime with any phone call like even when I call my voicemail and press a key to play a message, etc. or like yesterday when I had to call my bank.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    06-23-11 04:03 PM
    Ok, an update on my review/ feedback. Yesterday I noticed my 9700 was very very laggy, and i began to check what processes/ apps were running that may be causing it. I found out that a locking app, App Lock (BlackBerry App World - App Lock - Password Protect Apps Files Photo Folder BBM) was constantly running, using as much as 60+% of the CPU. I then checked what options I had selected for it, and one of them (Instant Lock) was the cause of the performance degradation. I selected Regular Lock and INSTANTLY my Berry was working as before.

Now, since I thought the .600+Berrylicious combo were not acting nice on my BB, I went back to stock (shrunk) .534, which I still have installed.

As soon as the new build of this hybrid is available, I will test it with .600, I guess it will be a great build!
    06-23-11 04:45 PM
    The one I am about to post is to be used as prescribed. I hope that no one is modifying anything that it is not intended for. It is running awesomely as is without trying to run around getting stuff working

mrandygets and jdesignz like this.
    06-23-11 05:19 PM
    Well dude lets post it HEHEHEHEHEHE LOL. Just kidding. Thank you for your hard work.
    06-23-11 05:28 PM
    06-23-11 06:10 PM
    Too late zocster, I already sold all my RIMM stock and bought an iPhone...
    haha, just messing with ya'
    Thanks for all your hard work!
    06-23-11 10:10 PM
    Ok, an update on my review/ feedback. Yesterday I noticed my 9700 was very very laggy, and i began to check what processes/ apps were running that may be causing it. I found out that a locking app, App Lock (BlackBerry App World - App Lock - Password Protect Apps Files Photo Folder BBM) was constantly running, using as much as 60+% of the CPU. I then checked what options I had selected for it, and one of them (Instant Lock) was the cause of the performance degradation. I selected Regular Lock and INSTANTLY my Berry was working as before.

Now, since I thought the .600+Berrylicious combo were not acting nice on my BB, I went back to stock (shrunk) .534, which I still have installed.

As soon as the new build of this hybrid is available, I will test it with .600, I guess it will be a great build!
    Hey, I'm already using App Lock since stock OS6 on my Torch. Now, I'm on my stable hybrid, BL2 OS6 .600. Working good and no issue so far on this app.

Cheers!
    06-23-11 10:31 PM
    Berrylicious V2 for 9700 and 9800 is OUT!!!!

YEAH!!

Will try out ASAP!!!!!

DREAMY With Expectations!!!
    06-23-11 11:36 PM
    If that's the Forward Reply and Edit app from app world it says only compatible with os5?

Thanks.

I see that in the reviews but nothing at the developers site concerning OS6. bberryapp.com
    06-24-11 05:04 PM
354 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD