Is there a possibly that it will a hybrid for the new leaked .600 OS that came out?
    06-17-11 03:17 PM
    Hi
    Mr. zocster

Sorry insistence, but I need to write in Spanish and this hybrid I just installed it with English. Could you tell me how to install Spanish (to write in Spanish).

Thank you.
    06-17-11 03:56 PM
    Hi
    Mr. zocster

Sorry insistence, but I need to write in Spanish and this hybrid I just installed it with English. Could you tell me how to install Spanish (to write in Spanish).

Thank you.
    Copy paste the official/ leak 576. DO NOT click on replace, skip it. Once all processed, run app loader, spanish should be there for you
    Also this should work for vvm, I am still with flu, so can't do much

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by zocster; 06-17-11 at 04:19 PM.
    carbon98accord likes this.
    06-17-11 04:03 PM
    has anyone been able to get VVM working on this hybrid? I'm still having troubles...
    06-18-11 10:38 AM
    Am about to put out a new hybrid, however am not sure what to pre shrunk. Should I just load the whole lot and you guys shrink at will? Taking requests for the next 24 to 48 hours.

06-19-11 06:18 AM
    Love the hybrid but I need the English language (UK) as without it my today calendar displays in US format which drives me crazy!

I have loads of leaked OS' on my laptop so have the CODs, can someone please tell me which CODs I need to install into the hybrid to get English UK?

Many thanks
    06-19-11 07:01 AM
    Let us shrink at will - you never know who needs what ;D

Just tell us what your favourite shink tool is ;>...i'm using BB Hybrid toolz
    06-19-11 07:15 AM
    Been using this hybrid for almost a week now, so far no issues/lag/hang. Really good version! Recommended to all 9700/9800 users!
    06-19-11 01:51 PM
    shrink at will!! or both?
    06-19-11 04:03 PM
    Shrink at Will but how bout having a separate release for your recommended shrink?
    06-19-11 05:35 PM
    so what do i have to dl for me to upgrade to your hybrid that everything will works?
    06-19-11 10:24 PM
    by far the best hybrid ive had on my 9700 at the minute and a top mate on help for blackberry errors and problems keep it up zocster
    zocster likes this.
    06-20-11 03:06 AM
    Can someone upload the dutch language cods?

Thanks
    please?
    06-20-11 04:03 AM
    Folks, working on new build, will be out this week

06-20-11 04:10 AM
    Just found out that default wallpaper items (on Media/Wallpaper folder) were gone after installing this hybrid. Also games were deleted,too.

Reason: they've been shrunk

Overall, there are still no issues found on this hybrid. Highly recommended.

Folks, working on new build, will be out this week

Can't wait.
    Last edited by jdesignz; 06-20-11 at 04:18 AM.
    ckien likes this.
    06-20-11 04:13 AM
    Great build, the battery is great, everything else still running smooth and fast! Really waiting for the new build to try it out - can't imagine how can you top this but .... CAN'T WAIT
    06-20-11 07:22 AM
    Copy paste the official/ leak 576. DO NOT click on replace, skip it. Once all processed, run app loader, spanish should be there for you
    Also this should work for vvm, I am still with flu, so can't do much

for VVM on my 9700, I uninstalled, and then reinstalled the leaked 600 OS (my base OS), and used BBSAK to reinstall all the COD files beginning with net_rim_bb_vvm. My visual voicemail is now working!
    06-20-11 12:35 PM
    I was playing around and thinking the possiblity if I injects these VVM cods on my Torch. I downloaded the files, extract, plug the phone and run BBSAK. This is my first time to do this (injecting cods). After doing so, my phone restarted. Upon asking for my pin and lock code I unplugged it. Suddenly, I got a pop-up message "Uncaught exception : net.rim.device.api.i18n.missingresourceexception". I googled this error, and base on my research, I've read that the device should be hard reset for 30 seconds and the error will disappear. I did everything but I still got the same thing.
    06-20-11 02:51 PM
    Gonna try the test build with .534, as .600 was still lagging with it.
    06-20-11 03:59 PM
    Done another wipe device and fresh OS installation.

I still use Berrylicious version and I added some files from the default OS base like BBD2_v50_360x480td.alx, games, java cods and more, also including the search and voice files from zocster. My phone now is restarting.. cross-fingers!!

Updates:

After restarting my phone from clean installation, everything's back to normal. I open DM to restore my backup and haven't done a battery pull yet. My previous error "Uncaught exception:net.rim.device.api.i18n" was gone. Right now, I'm installing apps one by one.

Note:
    If you will notice, upon installing Berrylicious hybrid, built-in wallpapers (located in Media-Wallpaper) are gone or empty folder. Word Mole, Brick Breaker and other games are not available in Games folder.

So, what I did was, copied some files from teh original OS base folder (I made them a backup in diff folder) then paste it on teh modified OS base folder. And it worked like a charm. Honestly, this is just my own experiment.

Question:
    Upon checking my device version, it says "v6.0.0.576, Platform 6.6.0.212" while in my previous it says "..Platform, 6.6.0.216". Did I miss something?
    Last edited by jdesignz; 06-20-11 at 05:32 PM.
    06-20-11 04:25 PM
    Update on my return to .534 using the test build= near disaster! I got an app error 205 message, had to wipe the device a few times and reload the OS by itself (no hybrid).

I will wait for the official build I guess...
    06-20-11 05:40 PM
    @jdesignz:

The games etc are missing because zocster shrunk the hybrid (i guess) - that means he left out all the stuff he thought was unimportant to the endusers of the hybrid which is actually quite correct except for the languages and fonts i guess.
    jdesignz likes this.
    06-21-11 08:37 AM
    @jdesignz:

The games etc are missing because zocster shrunk the hybrid (i guess) - that means he left out all the stuff he thought was unimportant to the endusers of the hybrid which is actually quite correct except for the languages and fonts i guess.
    Yes, I've thought of that already. Honestly, I don't like games installed on my phone (which is also I did on my recent phone models). What I want to do here is just an experiment and see the outcome on my own.

Cheers!
    06-21-11 04:16 PM
    Am about to put out a new hybrid, however am not sure what to pre shrunk. Should I just load the whole lot and you guys shrink at will? Taking requests for the next 24 to 48 hours.

If at all possible could I suggest you do one that is not pre shrunk and one that is shrunk BUT keeps all the languages untact.

This should appeal to everyone. Hopefully that isn't too much work!

If this is too much work then I'd suggest shrinking everything but keeping all the languages. We can all then shrink out the languages we don't use.

Thanks in advance, love the hybrid!
    06-21-11 04:44 PM
    If at all possible could I suggest you do one that is not pre shrunk and one that is shrunk BUT keeps all the languages untact.

This should appeal to everyone. Hopefully that isn't too much work!

If this is too much work then I'd suggest shrinking everything but keeping all the languages. We can all then shrink out the languages we don't use.

Thanks in advance, love the hybrid!
    Install the os .576 and overwrite files provided with the hybrid, your shrunk files are back. Shrink as per your prefrence.
    06-22-11 10:30 AM
354 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD