Recharging my Torch now, after 2 days of heavy use!! Berrylicious delicious FTW!!
    06-25-11 01:59 AM
    Memory leak has been improved. Is very slow now, battery life looks to be greatly improved, but universal search is not working for me now I installed everything following the steps and everything, but at the homepage I type to search and nothing happens clicking on the search icon does not do anything either, how can I fix this problem?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-26-11 08:37 AM
    Just run app loader again this time make sure you tick the search box

06-26-11 08:52 AM
    For me this has been one of the best hybrids for battery life and overall performance. I average anywhere from 1.8 to 2.4/Hr for my Torch. Homescreen search works fine. I'll type "sea" and search will open. Thanks, Z.

06-26-11 08:58 AM
    thanks! works fast!!!!! just cant get to input chinese!!! :S any ideas,? already installed the cods for 6.0
    06-26-11 10:46 AM
    Hmm.. How do I type in Japanese?

06-26-11 10:42 PM
    Thanks Zocster for the Hybrid.. I have just upgraded my torch.. will get back soon for the performance review.
    06-27-11 03:38 AM
    still, nobody knows how to insert an asian input method?! thaanks in advance!
    06-27-11 04:31 AM
    Bump!
    Anyone else had this issue? Can you all try and see if this happens to you too?
    Thanks!
    YES I have the same problem!!!! Its really irratating, I'm glad I'm not the only one.... Does anyone know a fix for this?? It's something I need to use every day
    07-07-11 05:33 PM
    YES I have the same problem!!!! Its really irratating, I'm glad I'm not the only one.... Does anyone know a fix for this?? It's something I need to use every day
    move to the new berrylicious

or if you must use this one - look at the first post it has the solution on the bottom of the first post with the proper files that need to be injected...
    emomike25 likes this.
    07-07-11 08:24 PM
    move to the new berrylicious

or if you must use this one - look at the first post it has the solution on the bottom of the first post with the proper files that need to be injected...
    wow i havent slept in 48 hours and kinda realized that as soon as you replied to my post . updating now (while delirious!!)
    07-07-11 08:41 PM
    im confused can someone post clear instructions on everything we need to do to install this (even what to do with the other attached files)
    07-08-11 04:50 PM
    im confused can someone post clear instructions on everything we need to do to install this (even what to do with the other attached files)
    All fixes have been done on the latest berrylicious http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-os-f224/berrylicious-v3-multi-devices-9300-97xx-9800-a-627881/

07-09-11 02:10 AM
    Good mornig zocster,

first of all this hybrid is one of the smoothest os which was ever on my torch, nice work. But it seems that there is a small fault within your hybrid:
    If I try to start telmap navigator 5 there is an error:
    ResNavigatorEU: Module 'net_rim_accessory_api' not found
    I Tried to find it within the cods of the Hybrid and the 576.
    Can you load this cod or do you have an idea to fix this?
    same error .. I installed Berrylicious V4 for 9800 but the application Telmap 5 always displays the same error
    08-25-11 04:47 AM
    I am on mobile, what device do you have? What theme have you installed?

haii.....

i can't connect to my mail server after install berrylicious....... any idea what goes wrong?

i can connect to Ym, and BBM but can't go throught the mail. please advice.....
    10-13-11 02:08 AM
    You might have to log onto your BIS portal and re-confirm your password. I have had to
    Do it a couple of times.
    10-13-11 02:24 AM
    Can someone please make a video of this as ive tried to do it three times now and i cant get it to work
    10-13-11 05:50 PM
    A video would be good, but it's really easy to load a hybrid, and besides, there is a much newer version of this hybrid that you can try, it's a great one!
    10-13-11 11:19 PM
    A video would be good but its no different from loading a normal OS. All you
    Have to do is make sure you have the right tools before you start.

I always keep: bbsak and bb-boss installed just in case I need them.

OS install instructions are posted in many places on the forum.
    10-14-11 01:41 AM
    Hmm i'm confused i put in the VAD cods but it still tells me "vSuite version mismatch - expected 4020 got 4022

What now? :S
    10-15-11 09:35 AM
    hey all i own a 9800 and its the first time im going to be installing a hybrid.
    i currently have .600 of the leaked software installed.
    whats the latest version of the hybrid by berrylicious and where can i find it??
    thanks!
    11-04-11 03:28 AM
    hey all i own a 9800 and its the first time im going to be installing a hybrid.
    i currently have .600 of the leaked software installed.
    whats the latest version of the hybrid by berrylicious and where can i find it??
    thanks!
    Here you go - http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...9800-a-666709/
    11-04-11 03:49 AM
    Hey, i switched to this hybrid OS my Bold 9700 but there is a problem with the email management, when i have been asked to reactivate the accounts with there passwords, this masage shows up:"sorry, unable to continue your session. Please log in again" and it didnt reactivate, i am almost freaked out because my job is highly related to this function. Could someone give me a solution to the problem or how to switch back to the original OS ??
    Last edited by nakata1991; 12-21-11 at 11:39 PM.
    12-21-11 10:53 PM
    After following the steps, I can't activate my email.

When I verify the emails it says "sorry unable to continue your session. please log in again". I have tried going to mobile.blackberry.com and integrate email but error

I went to Desktop Manager to uninstall the Email Setup, when wanting to reinstall it but the Email Setup is not there anymore. No option to reinstall. AppLoader has Email Settings greyed and can't uninstall
    01-07-12 06:33 PM
    I realy love this hybrid bor.
    works good fast and its smooth.
    but the only problem so far i got is that my browser its keeps craching en freezing..
    could you help me plz..
    01-12-12 12:44 PM
354 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD