my Visual VoiceMail for Bold 9700 on AT&T doesnt seem to work. I put the COD in the Java folder before installing the OS. Do I need to add the COD after my phone is set up? I used a 600 base as well.
    Did you shrink your OS? You may have shrunk it out by accident. You should use BBSAK to install the cods again.
    06-16-11 01:38 AM
    my Visual VoiceMail for Bold 9700 on AT&T doesnt seem to work. I put the COD in the Java folder before installing the OS. Do I need to add the COD after my phone is set up? I used a 600 base as well.
    Those need injecting, sorry, was in a rush

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 01:42 AM
    Zocster,

I've seen a message around about the beta version of your new hybrid. How is the testing going on ?
    Hope it is quite advanced now :-) as my Bold is looking for a replacement for BTHM hybrids ;-)

Regards,
    PJ
    06-16-11 09:44 AM
    I am testing the new build, but I'd like to know if zocster wants feedback here or in private before posting about it...

06-16-11 09:55 AM
    Did you shrink your OS? You may have shrunk it out by accident. You should use BBSAK to install the cods again.
    i did not shrink the OS.

Those need injecting, sorry, was in a rush

i tried reinstalling the voice.cod via BBSAK, and VVM still does not work. Actually, i dont even see the VVM icon. Any help would be much appreciated.
    06-16-11 11:57 AM
    Zocster,

I've seen a message around about the beta version of your new hybrid. How is the testing going on ?
    Hope it is quite advanced now :-) as my Bold is looking for a replacement for BTHM hybrids ;-)

Regards,
    PJ
    Apologies, we are still testing, my colleague has been running it for a week without a battery pull as he was in hospital and recovering from a fever.

I am testing the new build, but I'd like to know if zocster wants feedback here or in private before posting about it...

prefer privately, but you can post up here.

i tried reinstalling the voice.cod via BBSAK, and VVM still does not work. Actually, i dont even see the VVM icon. Any help would be much appreciated.
    The VVM zip file has been updated with the alx file that is required to load it during installation.
    06-16-11 02:22 PM
    When trying to add the CODs via BBSAK, I get the error (BBScreenie2011)
    When trying to add teh ALX via Desktop manager, i get the error (VVMError)

Thanks for the responses btw!
    06-16-11 04:10 PM
    Yes, it is. Could you please help me.

Zocster, Could you please help me. I need to write in spanish, I need the cods please. Thanks in advance.

06-16-11 08:19 PM
    When trying to add the CODs via BBSAK, I get the error (BBScreenie2011)
    When trying to add teh ALX via Desktop manager, i get the error (VVMError)

Thanks for the responses btw!
    yea I'm getting the same error, I'm screwing around at the moment to try to get things working as well =)
    06-16-11 09:28 PM
    �ђąηk ўσυ【ツ】 guys time on pc is limited at least 24 hours

06-16-11 09:30 PM
    Why don't they just re-make the whole hybrid with all the mistakes corrected

06-17-11 02:58 AM
    Why don't they just re-make the whole hybrid with all the mistakes corrected

good idea!!

probably zocster would be so kind to include different language cods separately as not to overburden the already slim and light hybrid. what do you say, zocster?
    06-17-11 04:09 AM
    This is zocs first release, give it time, I'm more than sure his future builds will be a lot better, especially with what we've been talking about

06-17-11 04:17 AM
    Does this work with the 9780 as well ?
    Pretty sure it wont but the comments here are really making me interested towards this HB !!;-)
    06-17-11 05:14 AM
    Apologies, we are still testing, my colleague has been running it for a week without a battery pull as he was in hospital and recovering from a fever.

prefer privately, but you can post up here.

The VVM zip file has been updated with the alx file that is required to load it during installation.
    May I know, what's the VVM zip file for? TIA
    06-17-11 06:00 AM
    May I know, what's the VVM zip file for? TIA
    this is for visual voice mail..
    06-17-11 08:43 AM
    Does this work with the 9780 as well ?
    Pretty sure it wont but the comments here are really making me interested towards this HB !!;-)
    Install 570 clean install to your pc, java swap the whole 576 java folder into 570, then add the 9700 hybrid contents to your hybrid. I will definately work. Post your findings and let zoc know how it runs for you

06-17-11 09:15 AM
    Hi Guys,

Newbie to Hybrids here, so apologies if this question has been asked before - after installing a hybrid, how do you know if it has been installed properly? I tried to install this Berrylicious OS - but looking at options>device>about device versions still shows it as .546 which was the original OS on my phone.

I installed the Asia .576 official as the base before trying to load the hybrid.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
    06-17-11 10:49 AM
    Hi Guys,

Newbie to Hybrids here, so apologies if this question has been asked before - after installing a hybrid, how do you know if it has been installed properly? I tried to install this Berrylicious OS - but looking at options>device>about device versions still shows it as .546 which was the original OS on my phone.

I installed the Asia .576 official as the base before trying to load the hybrid.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
    Options > Device > Application Management > Menu Button > Modules

Match up the Modules with the System Reading Attachment on the very first post.
    tmienterprises likes this.
    06-17-11 10:58 AM
    thanks Carbon - now it all makes sense..

Also realised that my device has put the hybrid on either :-(

Am determined to crack this over the weekend!
    06-17-11 11:10 AM
    Search.zip (90.9 KB, 194 views)
    net_rim_bb_search.zip (411 Bytes, 164 views)
    net_rim_bb_voice.zip (11.2 KB, 145 views)
    net_rim_bb_call_control.zip (1.5 KB, 122 views)
    updated_vvm.zip (690.4 KB, 9 views)

Out of all this files ...what are the ones that i need to re-install?
    06-17-11 11:59 AM
    Overall, I really like this hybrid. It's much better than several of the recent official releases.

However, when I try to "Forward and Edit" a message using the Forward Reply and Edit application I get the following error message and then my Torch performance is severly degraded;

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_messaging_app(89) is not responding: process terminated

I've reinstalled the application and continue to get the same error.

Any suggestions?
    06-17-11 01:31 PM
    this is for visual voice mail..
    Ok. thanks,

Search.zip (90.9 KB, 194 views)
    net_rim_bb_search.zip (411 Bytes, 164 views)
    net_rim_bb_voice.zip (11.2 KB, 145 views)
    net_rim_bb_call_control.zip (1.5 KB, 122 views)
    updated_vvm.zip (690.4 KB, 9 views)

Out of all this files ...what are the ones that i need to re-install?
    All of them
    06-17-11 02:03 PM
    Hey the hybrid's super fast, but is it possible to get rid of the sound when plugging/un-plugging something in. Even when on vibrate profile when I take out my headphone there's an alert. Anyway around this?

06-17-11 02:08 PM
    Sweet everything works great now !

06-17-11 02:34 PM
354 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD