does it work with os 6.0.0.574
    You mean .534? And what device?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 07:15 PM
    You mean .534? And what device?

no I checked it was .576 but its ok now I downloaded .534 again and install Device: 9700
    06-09-11 08:16 PM
    Does it work with os v6.0.0.576 base for 9700?
    06-09-11 08:30 PM
    Does it work with os v6.0.0.576 base for 9700?
    hi, yes, just read the instructions, it comes with it's own files and folders, so you have no need to install a new base if there is already one there previously. Good to save it elsewhere though, instead of deleting so you can go back to it if so desired.
    06-09-11 09:46 PM
    when installing on 9780 i get "email setup library" error in apploader !! any idea on how to salve this issue ??
    06-10-11 03:48 AM
    when installing on 9780 i get "email setup library" error in apploader !! any idea on how to salve this issue ??
    Can you screen shot me your installation directory? Or tell me what's in your net_rim_bis_client.alx? Files wise

06-10-11 05:45 AM
    Nice hybrid - seems to be running smooth for first 12 hours... I think its missing visual voice mail (I am with T-mobile). Can you tell me where to get this or provide a something?

thanks
    06-10-11 09:03 AM
    Nice hybrid - seems to be running smooth for first 12 hours... I think its missing visual voice mail (I am with T-mobile). Can you tell me where to get this or provide a something?

thanks
    I will follow up w this in about 18 hours

06-10-11 09:05 AM

thanks
    You can inject the vvm and error translator cods through bbsak, you will find them in your os folder. If they've been shrunk out already, reinstall the os to your computer and you will find them. Hope this helps

06-10-11 09:10 AM
    You can inject the vvm and error translator cods through bbsak, you will find them in your os folder. If they've been shrunk out already, reinstall the os to your computer and you will find them. Hope this helps

KK - coool.. I will look for them!

Thanks for the help
    06-10-11 09:52 AM
    Can you screenie it? I am a tad confused

No problem I figured its the theme it keeps my network on show when on messages, just changed the theme problem solved Great hybrid though would recommend it to anyone, battery life is so much better than default OS for the torch.

06-10-11 10:01 AM
    Hi, firstly, great hybrid. Thanks for your effort.

I've successfully installed it on my Bold 9700. So far it is going smoothly.

The only issue that I have is that I am unable to log in using my BlackBerry ID.
    I am able to browse the BlackBerry App World, but when prompted to login, I get an error message that it is Unable to validate the email address and password combination. Even though I typed it right. It doesn't work for Blackberry Protect too.
    Attempting to recover the password yields me an error message that the "...App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again (Error id: 30637)"

What seems to be the problem?

EDIT: And yes, I've done Batt pulls.
    Last edited by clarencewee; 06-10-11 at 11:38 AM.
    06-10-11 11:28 AM
    Hi,
    This is my first reply and thank. I really love to use this Hybrid OS.
    But i can not use Voice Activated Dialling.
    I think it works with only English right?
    I hope i can use V.A.D with Korean, because i'm Korean...
    How can i solve this problem? please send me email to [email protected], if you can help me!

Thanks~ ^^
    Last edited by yeonooki; 06-10-11 at 03:24 PM. Reason: add more....;
    06-10-11 03:19 PM
    heey thanx for your hybrid its amazing!!

i just wonder if in any chance you could attach the arabic language support
    06-10-11 03:59 PM
    SOOO... 6.0.0.6000 just came out... will there be an update from 576?
    06-10-11 04:05 PM
    Hi, firstly, great hybrid. Thanks for your effort.

I've successfully installed it on my Bold 9700. So far it is going smoothly.

The only issue that I have is that I am unable to log in using my BlackBerry ID.
    I am able to browse the BlackBerry App World, but when prompted to login, I get an error message that it is Unable to validate the email address and password combination. Even though I typed it right. It doesn't work for Blackberry Protect too.
    Attempting to recover the password yields me an error message that the "...App World is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again (Error id: 30637)"

What seems to be the problem?

EDIT: And yes, I've done Batt pulls.
    So, do you see a  symbol next to the capital 3G? Or GPRS in caps? I have no issues w app world

06-10-11 05:19 PM
    Zocster - I did the bat pulls as you said, it's been two days but the freeze bug is still here. Just reinstalled without the net_rim_bis packages - seems to be a little better but still it's there. When closing programs the phone freezes for 3-5 secs - sometimes, not everytime but it's annoying. Any ideas what this freeze might caused by !??! Anyone else having such a problem ?!

P.S. I'm don't have BIS - just ordinary i-net plan cause I don't need the extra features really

Beside this lil' thing I AM LOOKING FORWARD for a newer version any time u'r ready Great speed, great boot time, lots of free memory, no leaks.... just this tiny bug...... I won't be surprised if I'm the only one having it
    06-10-11 05:28 PM
    Hi,
    How can i solve this problem? please send me email to [email protected], if you can help me!

Thanks~ ^^
    i can't use VAD, too, help me!
    06-10-11 05:56 PM
    heey thanx for your hybrid its amazing!!

i just wonder if in any chance you could attach the arabic language support
    You could try this link?
    06-10-11 06:12 PM
    Zocster - I did the bat pulls as you said, it's been two days but the freeze bug is still here. Just reinstalled without the net_rim_bis packages - seems to be a little better but still it's there. When closing programs the phone freezes for 3-5 secs - sometimes, not everytime but it's annoying. Any ideas what this freeze might caused by !??! Anyone else having such a problem ?!

P.S. I'm don't have BIS - just ordinary i-net plan cause I don't need the extra features really

Beside this lil' thing I AM LOOKING FORWARD for a newer version any time u'r ready Great speed, great boot time, lots of free memory, no leaks.... just this tiny bug...... I won't be surprised if I'm the only one having it
    lol sorry dude, I am on my fourth day now, and it is running way smooth, no clocks, smooth as butter.
    06-10-11 06:14 PM
    Hi,

Thanks~ ^^
    Can u tell me what version release of OS6 that you have had success with Korean support?
    06-10-11 06:25 PM
    So, do you see a  symbol next to the capital 3G? Or GPRS in caps? I have no issues w app world

Yes, the  symbol is there.

06-10-11 08:38 PM
    Yes, the  symbol is there.

Did you delete any cods or modify the alx in any way?

06-10-11 10:32 PM
    Can you screen shot me your installation directory? Or tell me what's in your net_rim_bis_client.alx? Files wise

here is the screenshot of my directory and the net_rim_bis_client.alx is there ..
    06-11-11 12:44 AM
    here is the screenshot of my directory and the net_rim_bis_client.alx is there ..
    Please see if you can put the alx in the base folder and these cods into the java folder.

Apologies... that was missing a cod file, Updated.
    Last edited by zocster; 06-11-11 at 04:54 AM.
    sergeroyal likes this.
    06-11-11 01:33 AM
354 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD