As per Zocster post only 4 above, the first post of the thread has been updated with a zip of those CODs.
    This did the trick! Just loading the one cod (Voice cod) worked fine. Just checked my voicemail, called my ISP's automated service and went through their menus to check. Thanks!
    06-08-11 06:32 PM
    Thank you, first post is updated with this cod. Our brother king is in hospital with dengue fever. I will try and fix all the issues and re up load the hybrid as a whole ASAP.
    You're welcome, I hope he'll get well soon. I installed this hybrid last night after some minor changed, it has a very good speed and performance, it's too early for me to tell about the baterry life and memory management. So far so good.....well done you guys from RT5........
    06-08-11 07:51 PM
    No, just net_rim_bb_voice
    Thanks will load the call_control COD as well
    Did you manage to get it working Sheldon? Let me know please, as the one cod was enough to fix the issue for me. But both cods should not do any harm.
    06-08-11 08:44 PM
    First post updated with in my opinion is the best stock theme with 6.1 icons. Everything just looks good. Download if you have 97xx or may be even a 9650 not sure.
    06-08-11 09:12 PM
    It is from my player. Im trying t use my media sync but not successful right now even though both are connect to my home wifi and both are turned on from dm and bb. I have posted one from my Music app and one from the browser.
    From the colour of your icons, I'd say you're using a custom theme. I have the same issue with some themes too, even using stock OS.
    06-08-11 10:14 PM
    From the colour of your icons, I'd say you're using a custom theme. I have the same issue with some themes too, even using stock OS.
    LOL wow I feel soo stupid now haha it was the theme that was making the top of every page cut off :P

Well trying to find a better theme now ahaha
    06-08-11 11:40 PM
    LOL wow I feel soo stupid now haha it was the theme that was making the top of every page cut off :P

Well trying to find a better theme now ahaha
    Try the first post dude, I been so used to os6 theme I wanted the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 11:43 PM
    Well I tried to download the Jad file and run it through my mem card, but it won't let me! I tried a couple different jad files and none of them work! Please help!

06-08-11 11:47 PM
    Well I tried to download the Jad file and run it through my mem card, but it won't let me! I tried a couple different jad files and none of them work! Please help!

That is what I have running now, have you got an error code? 907 invalid?

06-08-11 11:49 PM
    Soo I just can't run the jad files from my media card... It's not the jad itself it's something in the os not letting me run jad files from my mem card.

06-08-11 11:54 PM
    I have loads of apps being installed from my card. You need to make sure they are all extracted in the same folder.

06-08-11 11:56 PM
    I have loads of apps being installed from my card. You need to make sure they are all extracted in the same folder.

LOL wow another blonde moment for me haha it didn't extract the files on my memory card properly soo that's why it didn't work
    06-09-11 12:33 AM
    Perfect hybrid version! Go on Zocster
    zocster likes this.
    06-09-11 04:07 AM
    Oh yeaaa!!! Ive been waiting for you to make a OS7 hybrid! Good thing i waited because out of all the people in the hybriding section (no disrespect to ANYONE especially kyle and daniel) you seem to know a lot about the cods and how they function!

again, i just wanna say NO DISRESPECT TO KYLE AND DANIEL at all! They are awesome people and I LOVE the work they do! Much respect for them!
    Learning how cods function is pretty easy, you don't even need to go to take hybrid lessons to learn, its finding out which mix is best that is the hard part, and the longest :/
    I think its about time andy pulled his finger out and released a build, I've only been telling him for the past 2 month or so lol
    I'm also wondering if hiberrylicious would ever be considered, a nice little present for the cb community before I go droid???

06-09-11 09:13 AM
    I'm also wondering if hiberrylicious would ever be considered, a nice little present for the cb community before I go droid???

Why not? Go for it!
    06-09-11 09:21 AM
    I've been thinking of getting the HTC Desire Z for a while now, just because of the keyboard, trackpad and looks super sweet! Maybe in a couple of months or soo but for now berrylicious is keeping me in the  game!

06-09-11 12:15 PM
    I've just installed the hybrid for a while, but I cannot find the 'Upgrade Software' option in Option menu. Anyone tell me what cod files am I missing?
    06-09-11 12:42 PM
    I tried installing this hybrid from my 576 leak and apploader tells me it will downgrade all my stuff?!
    06-09-11 01:26 PM
    I tried installing this hybrid from my 576 leak and apploader tells me it will downgrade all my stuff?!
    What apps have you got currently? This is geared up for non beta zone members. The B̲̅B̲̅M̲̅� hybrid is also lower than the .73 on beta zone

06-09-11 02:08 PM
    I think its about time andy pulled his finger out and released a build, I've only been telling him for the past 2 month or so lol

Droid? Lol ... Hmm once you've gone black you should never go back!
    Hiberrylicious it is!

06-09-11 02:12 PM
    Just installed on my torch, seems to be running smoothly enough nice work! Noticed there is now the clock showing when on messages is this to do with the hybrid?
    06-09-11 02:50 PM
    Just installed on my torch, seems to be running smoothly enough nice work! Noticed there is now the clock showing when on messages is this to do with the hybrid?
    You mean there is a wait clock? Its the os7 components settling in. Give it a few days and a battery pull every 6 hours or so for the first 2 days

06-09-11 02:53 PM
    You mean there is a wait clock? Its the os7 components settling in. Give it a few days and a battery pull every 6 hours or so for the first 2 days

No the actual time lol the black bar at the top is now two lines instead of one. I'm guessing its a theme issue but ive never had it on the default before.
    06-09-11 03:00 PM
    No the actual time lol the black bar at the top is now two lines instead of one. I'm guessing its a theme issue but ive never had it on the default before.
    Can you screenie it? I am a tad confused

06-09-11 03:55 PM
    does it work with os 6.0.0.574
    06-09-11 07:14 PM
354 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD