That's just the way to settle java into your device. That's how I been doing it every release offi or leak or hybrid

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So it's your personal experience.
    I was hoping you had some sort of benchmarks or proof, that would support your advise.

But any reccommendation to settle in the os is welcome. I'll be ginving your 'experienced gut-feeling method' a try next time I reload my os.
    06-08-11 05:36 AM
    Good job andy and king! Fast browser, nice display, fast in overall performance. So far I'm having no issues

06-08-11 07:53 AM
    I can't dial an extension or enter numbers beyond the main phone number. I've seen this error before, I think someone else was having this issue with another hybrid, but can't recall where. I think I can enter a single number but if my voicemail password was 1234, whether it was automatically entered or entered by hand, I get a response that 1 is an invalid password.
    06-08-11 09:09 AM
    I can't dial an extension or enter numbers beyond the main phone number. I've seen this error before, I think someone else was having this issue with another hybrid, but can't recall where. I think I can enter a single number but if my voicemail password was 1234, whether it was automatically entered or entered by hand, I get a response that 1 is an invalid password.
    I have been running this hybrid for a day now and just discovered that I have this error too. I can dial my voicemail but can't get it to recognize my password via the automated route or manually entering it. I imagine this is an issue with any voice system where you have to "press 1 for english..." or similar. I have seen a fix for it before but don't remember which COD's need to be injected to correct the problem. I'm on a Torch. Fix would be appreciated or I'll have to roll back to base .576.
    06-08-11 09:38 AM
    Thanks folks, I endeavour to get this fixed in 36 hours max

06-08-11 09:46 AM
    Regarding the universal search - is the download on first post now complete or do the cods and alx still need to be patched in?
    06-08-11 09:55 AM
    Regarding the universal search - is the download on first post now complete or do the cods and alx still need to be patched in?
    Still need the alx to be put in to the folder.

Guatiao likes this.
    06-08-11 10:10 AM
    Can you please try injecting net_rim_bb_call_control cod from 576 and see if that fixes the issue?

06-08-11 10:14 AM
    And the cods?
    06-08-11 10:17 AM
    And the cods?
    Cods are already there just the alx

06-08-11 10:20 AM
    Thanks for your quick response
    06-08-11 10:38 AM
    Hi , i want to know if this hybrid contain french langage thank you
    06-08-11 11:10 AM
    Greats job Zocster. I'm using this within 24 hrs and everything running well at my 9700. Specially for ADR is very good. I only get max -2,9% /hrs. Memory leaks are still there but reasonable and doesn't affect performance.
    I don't have issues with an dial extention. I can dial my carrier and the system can respond correctly.

Thanks Zocster and congratulation for the first your hybrid.
    06-08-11 11:15 AM
    Can you please try injecting net_rim_bb_call_control cod from 576 and see if that fixes the issue?

That didn't do it for me. Same problem still.
    06-08-11 11:47 AM
    I have this as well! I tried to call my voice-mail, but it wouldn't recognize my password, just the first number and it said "_is not a valid password"

The only things I removed from the first install were:
    net_rim_bb_itpolicyviewer
    net_rim_bb_maps
    net_rim_bb_maps_api_resource__en
    net_rim_bb_maps_resource__en
    net_rim_bb_otaupgrade
    net_rim_event_log_viewer_app
    net_rim_phone_tty_enabler

Would any of these cods affect my Ribbon problem or my Wireless sync not working? I know your very busy right now soo you dont have to reply right away
    06-08-11 12:12 PM
    I have this as well! I tried to call my voice-mail, but it wouldn't recognize my password, just the first number and it said "_is not a valid password"

The only things I removed from the first install were:
    net_rim_bb_itpolicyviewer
    net_rim_bb_maps
    net_rim_bb_maps_api_resource__en
    net_rim_bb_maps_resource__en
    net_rim_bb_otaupgrade
    net_rim_event_log_viewer_app
    net_rim_phone_tty_enabler

Would any of these cods affect my Ribbon problem or my Wireless sync not working? I know your very busy right now soo you dont have to reply right away
    I think it's related with net_rim_bb_voice cod, you can try injecting that cod from OS .576
    zocster likes this.
    06-08-11 12:24 PM
    I think it's related with net_rim_bb_voice cod, you can try injecting that cod from OS .576
    That COD did the trick! Thanks!
    06-08-11 02:10 PM
    Thank you, first post is updated with this cod. Our brother king is in hospital with dengue fever. I will try and fix all the issues and re up load the hybrid as a whole ASAP.
    06-08-11 02:36 PM
    Just installed this Hybrid. It is awesome even with some quirks. Could you put in some os6.1/7.0 icons or themes. Other then that, great hybrid
    06-08-11 03:26 PM
    This hybrid is awesome! Thanks!
    06-08-11 03:32 PM
    That COD did the trick! Thanks!
    Wierd.. didn't work for me
    06-08-11 03:33 PM
    Wierd.. didn't work for me
    Did you push both of those COD's?

net_rim_bb_call_control and net_rim_bb_voice
    sheldonbk likes this.
    06-08-11 04:07 PM
    Can someone upload the cods needed to fix these bugs? Like the bb call control and bb voice cods?

Last edited by vsharm01; 06-08-11 at 08:20 PM.
    06-08-11 04:59 PM
    Can someone upload the cods needed to fix these bugs? Like the  call control and  voice cods?

As per Zocster post only 4 above, the first post of the thread has been updated with a zip of those CODs.
    Sharma15 likes this.
    06-08-11 05:12 PM
    Did you push both of those COD's?

net_rim_bb_call_control and net_rim_bb_voice
    No, just net_rim_bb_voice
    Thanks will load the call_control COD as well
    06-08-11 06:23 PM
354 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD