08-06-12 08:49 AM
313 12345 ...
tools
    My browser problem was temporary on 5.5 I was just pointing out that the problems with others may be temporary as well and NOT due to BL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 06:24 PM
    Hello, I have been trying to download but it seems the links are dead. Using BL5 and loving it all the way
    11-04-11 07:39 PM
    Great Hybrid!!!

How do I get the original ringtones and alerts back though for my 9780?
    11-04-11 09:39 PM
    Great Hybrid!!!

How do I get the original ringtones and alerts back though for my 9780?
    Here: http://m.crackberry.com/get-os5-ringtones-back-your-os6-blackberry

11-04-11 09:50 PM
    We have tested again and again, wiped and reinstalled. As long as first post process is followed no issues should be experienced. The only thing we could think of is SFI, please use 668 as base and grab the SFI in the UMTS folder, and rename it as BLFF-9xxx.sfi
    11-05-11 12:35 AM
    We have tested again and again, wiped and reinstalled. As long as first post process is followed no issues should be experienced. The only thing we could think of is SFI, please use 668 as base and grab the SFI in the UMTS folder, and rename it as BLFF-9xxx.sfi
    Yes, maybe the SFI file, I also used .668 SFI (I just copied and pasted BLFF java folder only, changed all the gan cods and BIS cods with .668) and it's working flawlessly...
    11-05-11 02:34 AM
    So i have a 9700 and this is what i did:

1. wipe my device using bbsak
    2. downloaded the official .650 from mobilicity
    3. downloaded the blffmulti.exe
    4. installed .650 on to my computer
    5. deleted everything inside of the .650 folder (the folder inside the "shared" folder)
    6. installed muti.exe (onyx) into the now empty folder
    7. deleted the vendor file
    8. then i installed the hybrid using the apploader

it restarted VERY quickly

now my browser wasnt working either. a pop up would display "communication error contact service provider" (you know, the sign you get when your browsing while you have no bars)

so i took my battery out and waited 30 seconds. now my browser is working!!

i still haven't re-installed my apps and i still havent restored my backup. so if anything changes i wil update this post.

but other than that everything is very snappy.

oh did anyone notice that the word documents are all in one folder now??
    11-05-11 03:40 AM
    That's the thing, people needs patience. Waiting 30s after reboot also recommended for processor to compute everything.

Unlike the 9900 it boots just over 1 min for me, my apps and messenger groups.

And I have not seen any uncaught exception error due to forcing things to run before its time.\

Edit:

On a side note, we have enough 7.1 modules here for the hardware to acknowledge that.

Good way of battery pull is to wireless off first. Pull battery out 30 seconds. Once booted, wait for a further 30 seconds and turn wireless on. Wait for things to settle.

Docs2go 3 does that anyway, I do prefer d2go 2 on os6

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zocster; 11-05-11 at 03:55 AM.
    11-05-11 03:47 AM
    Come on.. No help for me?

11-05-11 04:50 AM
    Come on.. No help for me?

How do u mean not working? Social feeds that is.

11-05-11 04:52 AM
    UPDATE!

so i reinstalled all my apps and they are all working.

but i noticed that I did not have the option to install "Password Keeper"

how can i install this ?

its only been 3 hours since the install so i will leave a full review in the coming weeks
    11-05-11 06:38 AM
    UPDATE!

so i reinstalled all my apps and they are all working.

but i noticed that I did not have the option to install "Password Keeper"

how can i install this ?

its only been 3 hours since the install so i will leave a full review in the coming weeks

I will make an oFfline installer for you to extract to sd card and run JAD.

11-05-11 06:41 AM
    How do u mean not working? Social feeds that is.

I installed it, but when i click on it, it doesn't do anything. It freezes up the phone unless i go back to the homescreen.
    11-05-11 09:09 AM
    I installed it, but when i click on it, it doesn't do anything. It freezes up the phone unless i go back to the homescreen.

How exactly was it installed? As if installed correctly sf works fine

11-05-11 10:21 AM
    So i have a 9700 and this is what i did:

1. wipe my device using bbsak
    2. downloaded the official .650 from mobilicity
    3. downloaded the blffmulti.exe
    4. installed .650 on to my computer
    5. deleted everything inside of the .650 folder (the folder inside the "shared" folder)
    6. installed muti.exe (onyx) into the now empty folder
    7. deleted the vendor file
    8. then i installed the hybrid using the apploader

it restarted VERY quickly

now my browser wasnt working either. a pop up would display "communication error contact service provider" (you know, the sign you get when your browsing while you have no bars)

so i took my battery out and waited 30 seconds. now my browser is working!!

i still haven't re-installed my apps and i still havent restored my backup. so if anything changes i wil update this post.

but other than that everything is very snappy.

oh did anyone notice that the word documents are all in one folder now??

Tried your method and everything worked fine including the browser. Thanks for the update.

11-05-11 12:21 PM
    I downloaded it OTA - from the link given from the BL5 post. - if that helps.

11-05-11 12:45 PM
    Brilliant, thanks for the quick response! I haven't installed a hybrid on my 9700 since June so looking forward to installing. Has your team considered doing anything for the Storm series (outdated i know!) but there must be a few users still out there...
    I for one, is still a storm 2 user 9550 to be exact.. Stormin.Gooner, do you experience any memory leaks on ya onyx with the hybrids or any OS6 os period?
    11-05-11 01:19 PM
    VVM, password keeper and social feeds attached to first post. Extract the content to your sd card. Run the JAD
    11-05-11 02:36 PM
    i got the same problem browser does not work and also blackberry protect did everything according to the people mention in the posts plz help
    11-05-11 03:30 PM
    i got the same problem browser does not work and also blackberry protect did everything according to the people mention in the posts plz help

Grrrr what is it you guys are doing? Just whipped out my 9780 and loaded this hybrid on.

Everything works fine, google search for voda yielded a result and I clicked on the second link supplied.

11-05-11 04:31 PM
    This is happening with me too. Tried a google search directly , page loads and hangs and browser shuts. Other sites all working properly.
    This are absolutely wrong informations. The browser shuts sometime even in other versions, no hybrid related, plus the lag you're are noticing is due to the new wlan CODs from 7.1 and 440. They are superiorily faster but they have a shorter perimeter coverage. So make sure you're close to you're Wifi/Hotspot. Turn it On/Off if necessery and do not sead wrong info please.

Last edited by Spartacus_82; 11-05-11 at 06:52 PM.
    11-05-11 06:49 PM
    This are absolutely wrong informations. The browser shuts sometime even in other versions, no hybrid related, plus the lag you're are noticing is due to the new wlan CODs from 7.1 and 440. They are superiorily faster but they have a shorter perimeter coverage. So make sure you're close to you're Wifi/Hotspot. Turn it On/Off if necessery and do not sead wrong info please.

Already been mentioned its happening when java is enabled and problem is with just google. There is no wrong info. With jave enabled the browser hangs and shuts when I open google.

11-05-11 08:41 PM
    As shown on two posts above you, google searched voda, clicked on second result, java script enabled, website shown.

No issues.

It takes a lot of work to get the balance just right for your hardware to acknowledge that its running 7.1 OS, with NO alx modifications or branding and get everything to work as it should.

If you want to try again, do a clean load after cleaning your PC.

11-05-11 08:44 PM
    I am having trouble.when i restart there shown error java lang.what is that and hot to fix it?Thank you
    11-05-11 10:12 PM
    Thanks for this awesome hybrid, i'm newbie.
    I instaled last night in my curve 9300 and don't have problem, browser more faster, BBM contack and group all back, 3G lock is working perfect.
    I read again in firts page, there some attached file :
    PasswordKeep.zip (26.0 KB,)
    VVM650.zip (1.05 MB)
    Feeds.zip (396.5 KB)
    do i have to install everything? Can explain what is the use of the files?
    sorry for my bad English
    11-05-11 10:38 PM
313 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD