Replaced the following cods from my base OS (668). Worked for me

net_rim_bb_mediaapp_launcher_app.cod
    net_rim_media_actions_daemon.cod
    zocster likes this.
    11-18-11 05:01 AM
    after installing this on my torch 9800 ...when i connect the phone to the desktop manager...it says the software version is 6.0 bundle 2921, and it says there is an upgrade i can install i.e 6.0 bundle 2949 ... should i install this upgrade??
    11-18-11 05:04 AM
    after installing this on my torch 9800 ...when i connect the phone to the desktop manager...it says the software version is 6.0 bundle 2921, and it says there is an upgrade i can install i.e 6.0 bundle 2949 ... should i install this upgrade??
    The upgrade is most likely a base OS and won't be a hybrid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-11 11:56 AM
    Hey Zoc!
    Been using this for a week now. Very Happy.
    Only Issue:
    When Using WiFi.. phone heats up pretty bad & pretty fast! Is it anything to do with the OS 7 Cods?

They are pretty good though. Phone seems mighty responsive! Solved the problem of Custom theme options by replacing the net_rim_bb_ribbon_app.COD with the one you gave earlier. Now custom themes work!
    11-18-11 12:13 PM
    hello everyone!

this hybrid does not have brick breaker???

i need this installed on my phone..plsssss helpppp!!!

how can i install this on my 9800????
    11-18-11 01:10 PM
    Great hybrid was getting fast reboots and quicker phone overall. Gone a bit slow again and battery life gone weird again! Any suggestions on sfi to use to improve it? Where can I also find cod's for missing Social Feeds and OS sounds?

Regards Steve
    11-18-11 07:28 PM
    I cant install the Jdesign's theme (which btw luks totally awesome)...

i have copied the .JAD to Media card but, while accessing it through application Install, it says download failed.

Oh and the Hybrid's pretty snappy. Installed fast and every thing seems to work fine.

Edit :

I found the reply on Page 8 .. It downloading from Phone browser ..

Thanks a lot ... It looks cool ... going for battery pulls ....Thanks Zoc and Jdesign.
    Last edited by gyandeep.jolly; 11-19-11 at 12:29 AM.
    jdesignz likes this.
    11-19-11 12:14 AM
    brickbreaker plsss!!!
    11-19-11 03:49 AM
    brickbreaker plsss!!!

What device, I had posted an offline installer on one of my build's thread.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-19-11 07:25 PM
    he zocstar!

i need brickbreaker for my 9800 torch. pls help!!!!!!!!
    11-20-11 03:35 AM
    can anyone help me?? im having a problem with my screen. after i installed the theme the writing on top of the screen (left of the battery and signal sign) is partially cut off. i tried replacing the ribbon .cod but nothing happened. i also reinstalled the theme and its still not fixed. please help
    11-20-11 09:07 AM
    Hi zocster!

I need Dutch language. Can u please upload offline installer for me?

Thanks for hybrid
    11-20-11 08:29 PM
    How I can install italian language???
    11-21-11 10:04 AM
    hey zocs, how bout mixing blff with that new drop .706? is it possible?
    11-21-11 10:31 AM
    The wifi radio refuses to switch on..

any ideas?
    11-21-11 02:44 PM
    i'm getting net.rim.device.api.i18n.missingresourceexception when i reboot, not sure what that is for. also universal search does not seem to be working properly. everything else is fantastic. This was my first hybrid installation so that could be why
    11-21-11 03:21 PM
    Please read how to install this hybrid properly, also included in instructions how to battery pull efficiently. Attached offline installer for dutch and italian, also 9800 brickbreaker game.
    11-21-11 05:36 PM
    can anyone help me?? im having a problem with my screen. after i installed the theme the writing on top of the screen (left of the battery and signal sign) is partially cut off. i tried replacing the ribbon .cod but nothing happened. i also reinstalled the theme and its still not fixed. please help

Hi, sorry for that but changing ribbon cod won't be a help fixing the theme title bar that is partially cut off. I was the one who created that theme and I haven't check it when I released it few weeks ago. So, sorry for that, well anyway I will be releasing a new version soon or maybe when a new BL Hybrid Series is out.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    nba05 likes this.
    11-22-11 02:57 AM
    Hey there, just want to share. Looks like BLFF had already settled on my Torch today. Earlier this morning, I have 1.2% adr on idle and the 2-3% for normal use. Mdr is not a big deal to me. Also, lag is lessen I think bcoz I don't see sand clock anymore. So that's it, I was quite happy that my BlackBerry had reached its goal. Lol. Again, thanks to you my bros. Can't wait for your next build to be release soon. (Oops sorry for spoiler!)

Cheers,

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Guatiao likes this.
    11-22-11 06:46 AM
    hey zocster....

i want to load a hybrid on my 9700, and i came across your Berrylicious and B@stard.... which one would be the best??

i need the hybrid to not be a battery killer and also have a good radio??
    is this the hybrid i should be using??

Thanks in advance
    11-22-11 07:04 AM
    How do i use the theme? I put the jad file on a memory card but when i run it it says Error 907, invalid cod file not found. Where am i going wrong?
    11-22-11 02:43 PM
    How do i use the theme? I put the jad file on a memory card but when i run it it says Error 907, invalid cod file not found. Where am i going wrong?
    you need to use your phone browser to click on the link. Not your PC.
    11-22-11 06:36 PM
    i just reload my BB and I thought I have problems at browser opening, and when bro zocs told me 'bout there's a patch for these... Whoala... It works like a charm!!

thanks bro zocs for making these hybrids...
    jdesignz and zocster like this.
    11-22-11 10:20 PM
    This is the first time I have tried any Berrylicious Hybrids. I have tried others and I have to say that so far this is the best ive tried. Even though I had some issues, the answers were on the thread before I even had a chance to ask for them.

-Fast Browser
    -Quick load time
    -Very responsive OS

Battery time is to early to tell, but all in all I am very impressed.

Thank you for the great work!!! Keep it up!!
    jdesignz, Guatiao and zocster like this.
    11-23-11 12:26 AM
    can someone help me with this error please ?

11-23-11 03:52 AM
313 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD