I did, did you try the hybrid with your 9780 ? I'm not the only who have that problem, another person has with his 9300.

I did a factory reset, WIPE, installed the hybrid and restore the backup, is the first time that this happen.

Had been tested on all devices prior to release

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-03-11 04:56 PM
    Is very strange... I will install the hybrid again at night, i'm waiting to see if anyone has the same problem.
    11-03-11 05:04 PM
    excellent seems to have impacted the battery less than prior versions
    11-03-11 07:37 PM
    Running great on my 9700 one of my last hybrid downloads for my 9700 before getting the 9900 on sunday from at&t!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Guatiao likes this.
    11-03-11 09:08 PM
    Ok, BBFF installed, coming from BL 5.5 with .440 .cod files, first impressions of it on my 9700:

1-install time took 19 minutes. A bit longer than usual for hybrids, but I do have more apps installed now.

2-3G, wifi, phone service working ok.

3-BBM contacts are all present.

4-Universal search is working ok.

5-Theme used is working as before.

6-70 MB free memory after installation as per Meterberry.

7-PIM information was successfully reloaded, as well as emails and text messages.

8-All third party apps are working ok.

9-Browser works correctly.

10-SD card detected and read.

11-overall responsiveness is very good, i.e. snappy!!!

12-so far so good, battery life testing during the next few days in effect.

zocster, as always, thanks for your hybrids man!!
    jdesignz and zocster like this.
    11-03-11 09:54 PM
    Wow, Zocster, you guys did it again! I went with the stock .668 for a while, but was having mediocre battery life, sand clocks when unlocking and browsing and a fairly large memory leak.

This Berrylicious For Fun hybrid seems to be perfect so far. Not a single issue for me.

Thanks to all involved!
    11-03-11 10:01 PM
    I have analyzed the browser problem and it seems like when u r at search results it freezes but if u put a direct URL it works. Can u fix it pliz

From my 9300

This is happening with me too. Tried a google search directly , page loads and hangs and browser shuts. Other sites all working properly.
    11-03-11 10:57 PM
    This is happening with me too. Tried a google search directly , page loads and hangs and browser shuts. Other sites all working properly.

Sounds like a routing issue with carrier or a bad load? No one else experiencing this?

11-03-11 11:11 PM
    I'm not seeing this problem using T-Mobile in Puerto Rico if carrier is an issue. Maybe reloading (again) will solve the issue?
    11-03-11 11:18 PM
    loaded it twice on my bold 9700 but the browser is not opening. i have done a battery pull still nothing. pls do something
    I installed my base os 6.0.0.668 then deleted the contact of the os folder inside the Loader files folder then installed the hybrid into the os folder. Came back to the AppLoader folder and deleted the Vendor.xml then I ran the Loader.exe to install the hybrid on my already wiped Bold 9700.
    All worked fine with the hybrid except the Browser not coming up.
    Pls put me tru if I'm missing anything

11-03-11 11:22 PM
    Sounds like a routing issue with carrier or a bad load? No one else experiencing this?

Not a routing or carrier issue as i just tried this even on wifi and same result. Page starts to load , stops in btw and browser shuts.

I guess its something just with google as once java is disabled i get error server not responding. With java enabled browser shuts. Tried bing and that works alrite.
    11-03-11 11:38 PM
    I installed my base os 6.0.0.668 then deleted the contact of the os folder inside the Loader files folder then installed the hybrid into the os folder. Came back to the AppLoader folder and deleted the Vendor.xml then I ran the Loader.exe to install the hybrid on my already wiped Bold 9700.

Maybe the BIS cods from BLFF are not compatible with your Carrier BIS, I changed all the BIS cods with .668 (I don't use BBID, and I use BBM 6.0.1.32 0ff.), this BLFF runs very-very fast!...great job! Bro Zocs and bro Iking....two thumbs up...
    zocster likes this.
    11-03-11 11:50 PM
    Maybe the BIS cods from BLFF are not compatible with your Carrier BIS, I changed all the BIS cods with .668 (I don't use BBID, and I use BBM 6.0.1.32 0ff.), this BLFF runs very-very fast!...great job! Bro Zocs and bro Iking....two thumbs up...
    That could be a solution, thanks again bro.
    jdesignz likes this.
    11-03-11 11:53 PM

pls give a little details of what i should do
    11-04-11 12:23 AM
    for browser issue, i replace net_rim_bb_browser_lib and net_rim_bb_browser_olympia with 6.0.0.666 9700 stock and my browser working again.
    11-04-11 01:22 AM
    for browser issue, i replace net_rim_bb_browser_lib and net_rim_bb_browser_olympia with 6.0.0.666 9700 stock and my browser working again.

Thanks, as I no longer have os 6 devices, I relied on testers, so far no issues. I guess different carriers have different issues.

11-04-11 01:30 AM
    can i install this on my 9800?

any instructions? never installed hybrid before!
    11-04-11 04:10 AM
    Is this a real OS7 and I can explore all OS7 function; or it just displays as OS7 "for fun" purpose only?

I have a little bit confusion.
    11-04-11 04:53 AM
    Not a routing or carrier issue as i just tried this even on wifi and same result. Page starts to load , stops in btw and browser shuts.

I guess its something just with google as once java is disabled i get error server not responding. With java enabled browser shuts. Tried bing and that works alrite.
    Tru dat friend only google search is not working, I guese its time I use bing for a change. Java script is the culprit. When its off google search is working fine.

Posted from my 9300
    Last edited by mawire; 11-04-11 at 05:08 AM.
    11-04-11 04:57 AM
    can i install this on my 9800?

any instructions? never installed hybrid before!

Yes , its mentioned in the title.

How - here is a guide - Hybrid OS Installation Guide
    Guatiao likes this.
    11-04-11 05:29 AM

I have the same problem, i tried everything but i can't make work the browser :/
    11-04-11 10:30 AM
    Is this a real OS7 and I can explore all OS7 function; or it just displays as OS7 "for fun" purpose only?

I have a little bit confusion.
    Not "true" OS7 but uses MANY OS7 files. Zocster has gathered the best files from OS7 to optimize our OS6 abilities.

I was having problems with my native browser this morning and I'm still on bl5.5 so I think it might be rim or carrier issue.

Those that ask what are advantages to this hybrid over previous versions... Seriously!? I mean seriously!?

11-04-11 10:34 AM
    One problem - can't open Social Feeds - though i could open it when i was on BL5 - any solution?
    11-04-11 10:39 AM
    Not "true" OS7 but uses MANY OS7 files. Zocster has gathered the best files from OS7 to optimize our OS6 abilities.

I was having problems with my native browser this morning and I'm still on bl5.5 so I think it might be rim or carrier issue.

Those that ask what are advantages to this hybrid over previous versions... Seriously!? I mean seriously!?

What kind of problems are you having ? Can you open the browser ? Well the only advantages are the os 7.1 cods, they will be better than the last cods, but i can't open the browser and i don't know how to fix it so i recommend you to stay with that version until that the creator fix this.
    11-04-11 11:06 AM
    Working on new browser modules. Just can't work out why browsing works well on some handsets and not others.

11-04-11 02:33 PM
313 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD