Hi all, as promised I am starting a new thread specially for AT&T users, this will be updated as questions come.

First of all you will need to install 7.1.0.694 for AT&T for your selected devices

Please do not try this over difference base versions as we cannot guarantee the results.

Then you drop this java mix into the java folder, shrink to your liking and run your loader.exe

If you have a Bold 9900 you can use our Full OS package here Full ATT OS 9900 just extract it over the installed 7.1.0.694 directory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT&T Special Edition v2

Java Only - BLUltimateATTv2Java.rar

9900 Full OS - 9900M_v7.1.0.694BL_ATTv2.rar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instructions:
    Install your base, copy and paste the full OS or the java for other devices into the install folder, following the OS files/folder structure.

Shrink

Run your loader

As always, Install and enjoy the BL experience,

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...360_480_wp.jpg

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...640_480_wp.jpg

Goku image credits to longai

I will try and answer what I can. This hybrid has been tested on 9900, 9860 (running 523) and 9810.

Those that says no settling period is needed, can take a hike.

Do I download the full version and does that go into the Common files/shared/app loader? Do I then have to download the Version 3 Mix and put that in the Java folder? Do they all go in to the Java Folder? Is the install folder the same as the app loader file in common files or is that someplace else?
    10-31-12 10:37 AM
    The path is C:Program files/comonfiles/Rim/shared/loader files/9900....
    Then in the OS base you have the alx files and the Java and UMTS. You must copy past the alx files for the rooth, and then the cod files to the java.
    Remenber to replace the original.
    Thanks! I think this is starting to make some sense. Is the path to the OS base in c:Program Files/Common Files/Rim/shared/loader files/9900 as well? So, if I understand this correctly, it looks like I need to install the full OS for Version 2 first being I am using the BOLD 9900 and then download the Java files and copy and replace them in the Java folder? I'm a hybrid dummy here but very anxious to try this out and hope it solves my response problem as well as memory leak and longer battery life.

Thanks in advance.
    10-31-12 10:42 AM
    Do I download the full version and does that go into the Common files/shared/app loader? Do I then have to download the Version 3 Mix and put that in the Java folder? Do they all go in to the Java Folder? Is the install folder the same as the app loader file in common files or is that someplace else?
    Hmm... I believe this is your first time. relax, and take your time.
    First you got to have a official OS installed in your pc.
    Second delete vendor files.
    Third download the hybrid
    Fourth if the hybrid is only java mix that�s the only thing you have to extract.
    I advise you to open a new folder called (BL hybrid) , but outside the OS folder.
    Then you copy past the cods from the hybrid to the JAVA folder.
    jonraeth likes this.
    10-31-12 10:46 AM
    Thanks! I think this is starting to make some sense. Is the path to the OS base in c:Program Files/Common Files/Rim/shared/loader files/9900 as well? So, if I understand this correctly, it looks like I need to install the full OS for Version 2 first being I am using the BOLD 9900 and then download the Java files and copy and replace them in the Java folder? I'm a hybrid dummy here but very anxious to try this out and hope it solves my response problem as well as memory leak and longer battery life.

Thanks in advance.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...hybrid-750854/
    jonraeth likes this.
    10-31-12 10:47 AM
    I think I have it! Thanks guys! Much appreciated. Loading it up.
    Legal Eagle and BoldAlways like this.
    10-31-12 11:11 AM
    when I finish installing it, how do I tell you if I have the Hybrid is in? Do i go to version and will it tell me if the hybrid is in?
    10-31-12 11:12 AM
    when I finish installing it, how do I tell you if I have the Hybrid is in? Do i go to version and will it tell me if the hybrid is in?
    It must show .714 on OS, since Sator used some cods of that OS.
    Sator and jonraeth like this.
    10-31-12 11:25 AM
    Thank you all for the education you helped me with. Successfully installed the hybrid and it is very responsive! Hoping after the battery pulls and settling period I will have increased battery life! Thanks for all the help.
    10-31-12 08:41 PM
    It must show .714 on OS, since Sator used some cods of that OS.

Mine is showing .694. Did I do something wrong?
    11-01-12 08:02 AM
    Mine is showing .694. Did I do something wrong?
    I guess you had an unsuccessful load........in device versions it should show as OS 7.1.0.714 bundle 1997.
    11-01-12 09:50 AM
    hmm, curious as to what I did that was wrong? I loaded through DM as BBSAK was not allowing me to load. Any suggestions? Do I have to start all the way over again?
    11-01-12 10:05 AM
    hmm, curious as to what I did that was wrong? I loaded through DM as BBSAK was not allowing me to load. Any suggestions? Do I have to start all the way over again?
    I'm afraid you will have to reload the OS but would suggest a full wipe using BBSAK and a fresh base OS .694 and use the app loader.
    11-01-12 11:07 AM
    If BBSAK didn't detect the OS then you sure aint loaded it.

Best way to be sure is only to have the one OS that you are wanting to load installed on your PC, no room for confusion then.

Uninstall all OS's on your PC, run CCleaner, install a fresh base OS, copy the Java files over and you should be good to go.

I would normally say that you forgot to delete the vendor.xml file but as it is an AT&T OS and you are on AT&T that ought not to be an issue.
    11-01-12 11:14 AM
    If BBSAK didn't detect the OS then you sure aint loaded it.

Best way to be sure is only to have the one OS that you are wanting to load installed on your PC, no room for confusion then.

Uninstall all OS's on your PC, run CCleaner, install a fresh base OS, copy the Java files over and you should be good to go.

I thought I only had one OS on my computer. I am pretty sure I copied the right folders into the correct folders. I did not delete the vender files. I assumed the same as you , being I am on ATT it would not make a difference. Do you suggest loading with bbsak? What is CCleaner? I assume I download that from somewhere?

Do I need to copy individual JAVA files or can i cut and paste the folder into the Java folder in apploader? Any other advice before I try again?

Thank you in advance.

I would normally say that you forgot to delete the vendor.xml file but as it is an AT&T OS and you are on AT&T that ought not to be an issue.
    11-01-12 03:47 PM
    Still working like a champ! Anyone riding the fence should dive right in!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Sator likes this.
    11-01-12 06:42 PM
    When will V4 be released? V3 is working awesome and has settled nicely, but I know V4 will be out soon and I will have to start the process all over again
    11-02-12 01:40 AM
    When will V4 be released? V3 is working awesome and has settled nicely, but I know V4 will be out soon and I will have to start the process all over again
    V4 will be released after RC8

11-02-12 01:49 AM
    V4 will be released after RC8

And when is rc8?
    11-02-12 04:46 AM
    And when is rc8?
    Hopefully within this days, Zocster and ian posted something about the new build/RC8 and OS6 on the other thread (BL 7.1 Ultimate).

sheldonbk likes this.
    11-02-12 05:13 AM
    Hey everybody
    This is the exact thread I was looking for. I'm sure this has been answered, but I'm at work and can't exactly go through every post. Does the wifi hotspot work for att with this hybrd? I am grandfathered in under the unlimited data plan, has anyone had any issues with using the hotspot??

Thanks!
    11-02-12 11:52 AM
    i am looking for the blackberry device analyzer icon...seems to be missing?
    11-02-12 03:37 PM
    i am looking for the blackberry device analyzer icon...seems to be missing?
    Open Options and then hold ALT and press BBDA. It will activate BBDA
    11-02-12 03:57 PM
    Does the wifi hotspot work for att with this hybrd? I am grandfathered in under the unlimited data plan, has anyone had any issues with using the hotspot??
    As long as you are paying for it should work fine.

11-02-12 05:06 PM
    I may be wrong, but I think you have to lose your unlimited and get a tethering plan.

As long as you are paying for it should work fine.

11-02-12 09:21 PM
    Ok for those of you that are non ATT users we now have the new BL Returns mix available on a new thread.

This will be for OS6 and 7.

AT&T v4 is in test and will be available soon.

Load up and enjoy!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    Sator likes this.
    11-03-12 09:13 AM
743 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD