Mine bedded in over the 1st 2 days believe it or not
    10-04-12 11:27 AM
    Got too much time invested in getting RC7 settled to install right away, but putting together ready for install.

Will be watching with interest for the next couple of days and pencilled in for the weekend.

Thanks as always to the whole BL Team
    Ummmmm....errrrrrr....I'm torn in between. Stay on RC7 or try the ATTv2
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-04-12 11:43 AM
    Ummmmm....errrrrrr....I'm torn in between. Stay on RC7 or try the ATTv2
    Know how you feel !!!

RC7 battery is slowly improving for me with time and battery pulls so I have decided to stick with it for now, but my willpower is notoriously bad !!!
    10-04-12 11:45 AM
    Know how you feel !!!

RC7 battery is slowly improving for me with time and battery pulls so I have decided to stick with it for now, but my willpower is notoriously bad !!!
    Wish I could say the same, mine is still a bit jumpy...guess I'll wait till Saturday.

Question for you though, do you do the overnight charge?
    10-04-12 12:09 PM
    LOL. Just got v1 working well and settling nicely. It is very fast and smooth this morning....but I can't stand knowing there is a better OS out there than what I have so I will be installing v2! I can never just leave my berry alone and am constantly changing the OS whenever something better like this comes along!
    Legal Eagle, Sator and sheldonbk like this.
    10-04-12 12:23 PM
    Question for you though, do you do the overnight charge?
    Sure do, just pop it on the charging dock overnight on day one.
    10-04-12 12:28 PM
    V1 was not bad for me and despite a few issues that I pointed out in the 9810 forum all was well. I decided to give it time and over time it is smooth however battery life started dropping hectically in the past two days. Granted I didn't do the 6hr time span battery pull but i did battery pulls nevertheless. Better battery life is what i'm hoping to get. I had gotten an average of -4percent drain an hr for most of the hours of a day and yesterday saw my phone nearly lasting an entire day. As i was heading home in the evening at 6pm I still had about 30percent battery and I had started with 80percent at 8am. everything else is impressive. But will check out v2 and cross my fingers it will be even better.
    Sator likes this.
    10-04-12 03:18 PM
    Batt pull schedule is needed for best outcome
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    10-05-12 03:20 AM
    Not liking this new cb layout. And it won't let me post from the web.

Anyway. My handset settled after a day or so on v2.

As zoc says use the battery pull schedule for the best results.

I am getting more than a days battery left with this os after only a couple of days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    10-05-12 03:28 AM
    Not liking this new cb layout. And it won't let me post from the web.

Anyway. My handset settled after a day or so on v2.

As zoc says use the battery pull schedule for the best results.

I am getting more than a days battery left with this os after only a couple of days.

Plus one on the new CB Format.

The Hybrid Forum Shortcut seems to have gone from the top of the page making it a real pain to switch between the 9900 forum and the hybrid.

V2 will be loaded over the weekend, RC7 improving for me with time, but can't resist a new OS
    10-05-12 03:33 AM
    Plus one on the new CB Format.

The Hybrid Forum Shortcut seems to have gone from the top of the page making it a real pain to switch between the 9900 forum and the hybrid.

V2 will be loaded over the weekend, RC7 improving for me with time, but can't resist a new OS
    It is an Awesome build and the Temp is down by 2-3degrees since V1.
    I feel the browser is slower this time but the overall smoothness is a Class Act !

The battery and overall OS seems to be holding pretty well. I am through with today's battery pull schedule and enjoying this build.

Ian & Sator, this is an Excellent build ! Keep up the good work.
    Sator and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-05-12 03:46 AM
    I feel the browser is slower this time but the overall smoothness is a Class Act !

The battery and overall OS seems to be holding pretty well. I am through with today's battery pull schedule and enjoying this build.

Good to hear, it is a definate load for Saturday morning.

PS
    Would have "liked" your post but the poxy new forum won't let me !!!

Maybe we could have a BL Hybrid CrackBerry Forum built, how about it boys !!!!
    10-05-12 03:52 AM
    Thanks Maxx. Your compared to the BL7 build the browser is a fairly normal speed but I still get minimal checkering.

Battery life has tested one of the best on this OS.

I just cannot login to cb on the web to comment on the forum.

10-05-12 03:53 AM
    Cough, cough, berrylicio.us

Mi.key likes this.
    10-05-12 03:54 AM
    Cough, cough, berrylicio.us

Yes, I know, attempted humorous post failed miserably !!

Was suggesting that you could do for this forum what you do to the BB OS i.e make it work a H@ll of a lot better !!!
    ifraser and Mi.key like this.
    10-05-12 03:57 AM
    The simple fact that it runs cooler than the last one is the biggest Winner not to mention the overall smoothness and battery life which has been improved upon makes it to the Top of BL list for me !
    sheldonbk likes this.
    10-05-12 04:04 AM

Thank you and Enjoy this build Maxx....busy working on your wishes...RC6B2...lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    maxx71, BoldAlways and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-05-12 04:06 AM
    Thanks Maxx. Your compared to the BL7 build the browser is a fairly normal speed but I still get minimal checkering.

Battery life has tested one of the best on this OS.

I just cannot login to cb on the web to comment on the forum.

The new CB will take all of us some getting used to>lol
    10-05-12 04:06 AM
    Well it actually allowed me to log in this time on my pc.

Sator, as he says is working on yet another mix for us and we will have that available
    once it is ready and tested. Till then, please enjoy RC7A1 and ATT v2
    10-05-12 04:10 AM
    Thank you and Enjoy this build Maxx....busy working on your wishes...RC6B2...lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thank You Sator, I am going nowhere on this one.......although i love the .658 sfi but this one is too good to let go for the moment......NO willpower failures for me for some time to come.
    I will stick my neck to the chopping board....lol...and dare say that you have a Winner on your hands......BEST till date as far as i am concerned and there is no 2 ways about it.
    Sator, ifraser, sheldonbk and 1 others like this.
    10-05-12 04:10 AM
    The new CB will take all of us some getting used to>lol
    Sure will, i've just noticed that they have removed the posters carrier details from the display, that was a really useful piece of information in the OS Forums when trying to help people.
    maxx71 and Sator like this.
    10-05-12 04:12 AM
    Sure will, i've just noticed that they have removed the posters carrier details from the display, that was a really useful piece of information in the OS Forums when trying to help people.
    plus 1 on that......somehow not liking this new look, old one was visually appealling and user friendly !!!!!
    Last edited by maxx71; 10-05-12 at 10:38 AM.
    Sator and Mi.key like this.
    10-05-12 04:22 AM
    Downloading

The new forums don't have a mobile website -.-
    10-05-12 05:07 AM
    Please use tapatalk for the site if required, it works really well.
    10-05-12 05:26 AM
    Willpower failed as usual, just installed V2
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-05-12 07:57 AM
743 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD