Not all files in this release have been changed in order to combat the issue that AT&T users have with the Mike stopping working.

You will find we have used as many of the newer OS files as safe to to increase the speed and reliability of the OS.

I used to have issue with the NFC tag restore but no longer, have you the latest version of DM?

Restoring can take a while , my BBM groups can take over 10 mins sometimes.
    Sator and sheldonbk like this.
    10-02-12 08:43 AM
    I've had this on my phone now for almost 3 days and am highly impressed. This is my first hybrid and I am now totally hooked. I also think this forum is excellent. Love the interaction with the actual hybrid creators. Awesome!
    sheldonbk and Sator like this.
    10-02-12 05:31 PM
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

Not to speak too soon but we are testing a 2nd mix for ATT just now. If it is successful it should be out in a couple of days.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    10-02-12 05:42 PM
    A while back I had posted about having an uncaught exception error. You had suggested that it was one of my apps causing the error. I wanted to give you an update. It is now resolved, but it had nothing to do with the apps, as I still had the error, even with all apps uninstalled. The error was caused by shrinking the OS with BBHtool. I don't know what I shrunk out that caused the error, but I have reinstalled the OS, shrinking out only vad, vvm, and docs to go. I do not have the error anymore and it is running well so far. Menufo is working again as well.
    Sator likes this.
    10-02-12 06:14 PM
    You would have shrunk out tasks

A while back I had posted about having an uncaught exception error. You had suggested that it was one of my apps causing the error. I wanted to give you an update. It is now resolved, but it had nothing to do with the apps, as I still had the error, even with all apps uninstalled. The error was caused by shrinking the OS with BBHtool. I don't know what I shrunk out that caused the error, but I have reinstalled the OS, shrinking out only vad, vvm, and docs to go. I do not have the error anymore and it is running well so far. Menufo is working again as well.
    Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-02-12 07:07 PM
    Zoc mentioned Scotland because thats where I am and have been testing every OS before they are released, I also work between 2 access points in my home and 2 different wifi networks in the office.

As long as you have found a good improvement on your phone then we seem to be doing our job.
    You guys bust your humps for sure, I was joking about being confused for American...Canadians dont like that lol Nothing against Scottish folks
    10-02-12 07:58 PM
    hybrid works great...one question i get an error type message i am not familiar with

UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION: INDEX 1>=1

any ideas
    10-03-12 04:53 PM
    You guys bust your humps for sure, I was joking about being confused for American...Canadians dont like that lol Nothing against Scottish folks

Lol...that's ok. I was just saying in case you didn't realise I had been testing the UMA.

As for the exception error. It would have to be an app issue. I an currently running the test for the v2 mix which will be released on the next couple of days.

I would reload with this new mix. Making sure you do a fresh install of 694. I had an issue when I used an older install of 694.

10-03-12 04:58 PM
    Lol...that's ok. I was just saying in case you didn't realise I had been testing the UMA.

As for the exception error. It would have to be an app issue. I an currently running the test for the v2 mix which will be released on the next couple of days.

I would reload with this new mix. Making sure you do a fresh install of 694. I had an issue when I used an older install of 694.

I dont have the exception error (maybe someone else did) but I will gladly try the 694 v2. I should report that on the few 9900's in the neighbourhood this version of of OS is working real well on UMA.

The browser has some checkering issues especially on my hunting/shooting forum thats running vb4 something something I have noticed it on many other sites, it goes away usually by being patient or scrolling around a bit.

For now I am so happy I can use the phone
    10-03-12 11:34 PM
    Glad we can be of help. Sorry. That was 2 replies in one post.

v2 has reached the end of testing so should be making an appearence in the next couple of days.

Sator and hamsterwheel like this.
    10-04-12 12:58 AM
    Looks like we have the new package almost ready for release so keep you eyes open for the new files if you want to try it.
    10-04-12 06:52 AM
    Looks like we have the new package almost ready for release so keep you eyes open for the new files if you want to try it.
    BRING IT ON !
    That's the best news i have heard since morning !
    I am parked here in this thread.

Waiting Ian, do i need popcorn ?
    Last edited by maxx71; 10-04-12 at 07:02 AM.
    ifraser and hamsterwheel like this.
    10-04-12 06:59 AM
    You might need some nice sweet popcorn. And a large coke.

Then your pc/laptop and your BB cable
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-04-12 07:33 AM
    You might need some nice sweet popcorn. And a large coke.

Then your pc/laptop and your BB cable
    Is it that far away

I have my laptop ready with .694 base and bb cable plugged in and a jammed f5 button and a wireless mouse ready just in case
    Sator and hamsterwheel like this.
    10-04-12 07:37 AM
    Is the wireless mouse in case you are on the toilet when it launches?

As for when I am not sure, we are just removing any un-needed cods from the mix before its release .
    maxx71 and Sator like this.
    10-04-12 07:40 AM
    Is the wireless mouse in case you are on the toilet when it launches?

As for when I am not sure, we are just removing any un-needed cods from the mix before its release .
    Nooo.....lol, that's in case the right click button gives up

I'm here glued to the screen cause any new BL release is like a Blockbuster for me.....First Day, First show
    Sator likes this.
    10-04-12 07:45 AM
    AT&T Special Edition v2

Java Only - BLUltimateATTv2Java.rar

9900 Full OS - 9900M_v7.1.0.694BL_ATTv2.rar

There we go folks, It is now available, if you cant find it it will be on the 1st page of the thread.
    10-04-12 09:32 AM
    AT&T Special Edition v2

There we go folks, It is now available, if you cant find it it will be on the 1st page of the thread.
    Thanks Ian,

Downloading as i type.......will see you on the other side.
    10-04-12 09:35 AM
    Blue pill or the Red pill ???
    sheldonbk likes this.
    10-04-12 09:41 AM
    Blue pill or the Red pill ???
    Forget the color pill.....Go for Red Bull.....
    amerwahid and ifraser like this.
    10-04-12 09:43 AM
    Forget the color pill.....Go for Red Bull.....
    Prefer strong black coffee
    10-04-12 09:53 AM
    AT&T Special Edition v2

Got too much time invested in getting RC7 settled to install right away, but putting together ready for install.

Will be watching with interest for the next couple of days and pencilled in for the weekend.

Thanks as always to the whole BL Team
    10-04-12 09:53 AM
    Am on AT&Tv2 with .694 base now......smooth install, did a total wipe and looks good. I will post for the findings later.

What should be the expected bedding time for this OS ?
    ifraser likes this.
    10-04-12 10:13 AM
    AT&T Special Edition v2

Compared to the first version, what are the benefits? Thank you to all the team BL, for the work done, you're great.
    Sator likes this.
    10-04-12 10:50 AM
    Compared to the first version, what are the benefits? Thank you to all the team BL, for the work done, you're great.
    This V2 is over all smoother than the first version.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-04-12 11:02 AM
743 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD