thanks sharma champ, just did another clean install and now i can see both .912 and .923 files.
    05-27-13 11:11 PM
    Hey,hey, I am back. . Sorry, had to pop in since I have been Mega busy.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 01:03 AM
    Yes...you should see a mix.

net_rim_accessory_api 7.1.0.923

net_rim_amms 7.1.0.912

I now know sator fused .923 and .912 cods and the hybrid has successfully been loaded!
    Dear Sharma, Once again you did it, i reinstall again v923+RC15 (java + lang) into v923 base os. delete existing downloaded apps and reinstall n found the culprits that caused (uncaught exception) .Yes i do find net_rim_accessory_api 7.1.0.923
    and also net_rim_amms 7.1.0.912. and some mix combination of 923 +912.
    Sator, 2c, deezy87 and 1 others like this.
    05-28-13 08:10 AM
    dear sharma,
    i saw the meterberry apps post by farrris , where can i find this apps. like to monitor the performance of this hybrid also.
    many thanks sharma.
    05-28-13 08:23 AM
    dear sharma,
    i saw the meterberry apps post by farrris , where can i find this apps. like to monitor the performance of this hybrid also.
    many thanks sharma.
    It's on App World but is now called MeterBe as you can't use the word Berry for any app approved on App World !!!
    Sator and deezy87 like this.
    05-28-13 08:29 AM
    dear sharma,
    many thanks sharma.
    i just downloaded it as every one is using this for the monitoring purpose.

its for $3.99
    05-28-13 10:27 AM
    Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa

help me...............

sorry i was just kidding every thing is running fine, stable and smooth.
    05-28-13 11:21 AM

help me...............

Course it is, you haven't got a Z or a Q !!!!
    2c and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    05-28-13 11:27 AM
    Course it is, you haven't got a Z or a Q !!!!
    i am not a big fan of touch screen, while driving i cant text and on 9790 using the track pad resulted in multiple unintentional slids on the screen so i have to stick with 9360.

i will jump the ship on bb10 when they will release a non touch (only keyboard device)
    05-28-13 11:58 AM

help me...............

You had me there for a brief moment LOL good one!
    2c likes this.
    05-28-13 07:10 PM
    You had me there for a brief moment LOL good one!
    usually i have this effect on ladies specially the pretty ones.
    05-28-13 10:12 PM
    usually i have this effect on ladies specially the pretty ones.
    That's something that I have to learn from you...hahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    sallynaayue likes this.
    05-28-13 11:01 PM
    Sator ,
    Roughly how long do i need to do the battery pull in order to have this hybrid run smoothly. What is the overrun period ?.
    Many thanks for guidance to this hybrid installation not forgetting legal eagle also.
    05-29-13 05:29 AM
    Hello 2C,
    How is the berrymeter doing, please share some information before i proceed. mean time i will just monitor the battery consumption compared to earlier version.
    Tomy Rachmat likes this.
    05-29-13 05:31 AM
    Sator ,
    Roughly how long do i need to do the battery pull in order to have this hybrid run smoothly. What is the overrun period ?.
    Many thanks for guidance to this hybrid installation not forgetting legal eagle also.
    Do a battery pull following installation and restore then on day of install do a further battery pull before going to sleep and charge overnignt.

For the next 2 days do 2 battery pulls per day at least 6 hours apart.

You should be all settled in and running smooth as silk after following that schedule.
    Sator, fahar and ifraser like this.
    05-29-13 05:38 AM
    Is there a way to keep BBDA permanently? After rebooting I need to manually activate BBDA. Then when I reboot again, I need to activate it again.
    05-29-13 05:59 AM
    Is there a way to keep BBDA permanently? After rebooting I need to manually activate BBDA. Then when I reboot again, I need to activate it again.
    Unfortunately until now, there is no way to keep BBDA permanently.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    SierraAntaresOne likes this.
    05-29-13 06:04 AM
    If there is a way to do it I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on CB, sorry man.
    SierraAntaresOne likes this.
    05-29-13 06:04 AM
    That's something that I have to learn from you...hahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    at your service
    Hello 2C,
    How is the berrymeter doing, please share some information before i proceed. mean time i will just monitor the battery consumption compared to earlier version.
    well before i was using bbda to watch the drain trends and now i have one app to see in a snap shot how my device is performing.

i use my phove heavily and my battery drain is very rapid.
    05-29-13 10:26 AM
    at your service

well before i was using bbda to watch the drain trends and now i have one app to see in a snap shot how my device is performing.

i use my phove heavily and my battery drain is very rapid.h
    . Hi 2c , you said bbda which I could not find the blackberry device analyser located. Kindly point out please.
    05-29-13 08:39 PM
    . Hi 2c , you said bbda which I could not find the blackberry device analyser located. Kindly point out please.
    go to option > type bbda @ search
    05-29-13 08:51 PM
    Take note. If you reboot, you need to activate it manually again.
    05-30-13 12:55 AM
    @2c and others. You'll notice after a battery pull the Device Analyzer disappears[base .923], if you folks are getting that issue, use this device analyzer, it is OTA

BlackBerry Device Analyzer 1.1.0.46 OTA
    Hi sharma, i have down load BBDA 1.1.0.46 ota. What shall i do with the jad file. please give me some steps.
    05-30-13 04:26 AM
    Hi sharma, i have down load BBDA 1.1.0.46 ota. What shall i do with the jad file. please give me some steps.
    If its a jad file you can run it from your phone direct to install it, then do a battery pull

Once rebooted do the alt+BBDA and voila!! you should have it
    sallynaayue likes this.
    05-30-13 04:30 AM
    Hi Sierraantaresone,
    How do i manually activate it , please give me the steps pls.
    05-30-13 04:32 AM
10,888 ... 362363364365366 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD