AT&Tv2 has been very good for my device with both battery and overall smoothness !
    Though I want to try out 7b but the amazing part here is that .714 has been an official release from Voda and Sator did mention it is his best to date and being on Voda network it has not worked for me.
    I would say as per my experience V2 and 6b2 have been his best !
    Sator and Legal Eagle like this.
    10-18-12 10:51 AM
    AT&Tv2 has been very good for my device with both battery and overall smoothness !
    Though I want to try out 7b but the amazing part here is that .714 has been an official release from Voda and Sator did mention it is his best to date and being on Voda network it has not worked for me.
    Hi Maxx, did you try RC7B1 with 658 sfi? It might works better with your carrier...or maybe AT&T V3...lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 on AT&T V3
    10-18-12 10:57 AM
    So try 7B over .658, might be the one that really rocks for you
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-18-12 10:57 AM
    @ Sator, When did the V3 release ??? i don't see it anywhere, you have got me worked up all over again ! When, where ?????lol
    Legal Eagle and ifraser like this.
    10-18-12 11:02 AM
    Vodafone seems to like .658 better than .714 for example.
    Gotta disagree with you there Legal.
    Voda UK's official .714 jAllLang sfi is the best one I've ever used for signal strength and temperature. Yes, it's 4MB bigger than the other .714 MultiLang sfi's but it's noticeably better, and it blows .523 & .658 away!
    I don't know why Voda UK went official with the jAllLang build for .714 across all devices as they've never done this before, but they obviously did it for a reason.
    Oh, and don't compare Voda UK with any other Voda carrier... same name, but completely different network architecture and infrastructure.
    Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    10-18-12 11:06 AM
    It seem Maxx is back twice

Was it not you that Sator changed the RC7 build for? it a shame that the mix isnt working.

@phill - Orange are using the same sfi for 714
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-18-12 11:08 AM
    Att v3 test is ongoing as usual keep an eye out for it everyone.
    maxx71, Legal Eagle and sheldonbk like this.
    10-18-12 11:11 AM
    Voda UK's official .714 jAllLang sfi is the best one I've ever used for signal strength and temperature. Yes, it's 4MB bigger than the other .714 MultiLang sfi's but it's noticeably better, and it blows .523 & .658 away!
    I don't know why Voda UK went official with the jAllLang build for .714 across all devices as they've never done this before, but they obviously did it for a reason.
    Oh, and don't compare Voda UK with any other Voda carrier... same name, but completely different network architecture and infrastructure.
    Cheers Phill, you've got me intrigued now with the Voda .714 .sfi.
    It was @ audio_engr who said that Voda India network had the same architecture as Voda UK and he seems to know his stuff having got Voda India to work with him on his local tower to optimise performance.
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-18-12 11:15 AM
    @ Ian,

Yeah back twice with a vengence i might add CB missed me hence giving me the option to post twice with the same post and not giving me the option to edit, reply with quote.....lol
    Sator made my wish come true with 6b2 ( legal and yours truly are big time .658sfi lovers). I would say .714a & b has not worked for me

What's the buzz about V3 ?????? I'm all ears !!!
    Legal Eagle and ifraser like this.
    10-18-12 11:16 AM
    oooh, wait and see, i have to admit that the RC7 B1 mix has been really good on battery,

I even had a flatline at 1% for a while last night.
    10-18-12 11:25 AM
    @ Ian,

Yeah back twice with a vengence i might add CB missed me hence giving me the option to post twice with the same post and not giving me the option to edit, reply with quote.....lol
    Sator made my wish come true with 6b2 ( legal and yours truly are big time .658sfi lovers). I would say .714a & b has not worked for me

What's the buzz about V3 ?????? I'm all ears !!!
    Aw Jeez, I've now got RC7B1 set up with Voda .714 base and .658 base debating which to install and when and Sator comes up with AT&T V3 !!!
    10-18-12 11:27 AM
    While we are at it, a question : do you guys install a fresh base OS as in an exe file and installtion every time or have the same exe but uninstall from the system ?
    I have been downloading a fresh exe everytime !
    10-18-12 11:31 AM
    oooh, wait and see, i have to admit that the RC7 B1 mix has been really good on battery,

I even had a flatline at 1% for a while last night.
    10-18-12 11:34 AM
    While we are at it, a question : do you guys install a fresh base OS as in an exe file and installtion every time or have the same exe but uninstall from the system ?
    I have been downloading a fresh exe everytime !
    I uninstall every time but use the same download to reinstall from.
    maxx71 likes this.
    10-18-12 11:34 AM
    I dont uninstall everytime, have even been known to make the mix if its an older sfi then remove all the files from the
    current latest OS folder and replace with the mix just to fool windows and save reinstalling an OS.
    maxx71 and sheldonbk like this.
    10-18-12 11:36 AM
    Seems i am the only fool to install a fresh OS everytime
    Thank Goodness, i have a unlimited broadband plan...lol
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-18-12 11:41 AM
    @ Ian, when is the AT&Tv3 scheduled for release ? Do i keep the base .694 ready ? Any other sfi is compatible with it this time ?
    10-18-12 11:44 AM
    @ Ian, when is the AT&Tv3 scheduled for release ? Do i keep the base .694 ready ? Any other sfi is compatible with it this time ?

No scheduled release yet, as usual its testing 1st. we will keep you all up to date dont worry.
    10-18-12 12:46 PM
    ђαϞƙ'ƾ Phill!

Will update my fonts with the latest and greatest!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    10-18-12 12:47 PM
    RC7B1 has been ok for me. Just checking in for the first time in a few days so I have to read back. Thought I saw references on this page to RC7B2 and AT&Tv3 in the works. Anyway, I'm in day 5 of RC7B1. ADR 5.11%. First day ADR was brutal, but lag was minimal so kept with it. Today so far ADR is 4.13%. Best day was 3.83%. (BB Device Analyzer). ADR of 3 is excellent for me. I rarely get under 2. ADR of 5 isn't the end of the world and not too unusual. However, I'm not experiencing the same terrific ADR results as others, likely related to apps usage.
    Phone usage 2.09%, Email send/receive 1.82% - Only 2 apps over 1%... Rogers VVM @ 2.28% and fileindexservice @ 1.48%
    Signal strength has been good generally and compares favorably to other OS's. No coverage only 0.03%, 2G 5.6% (basement), 1&2 bars combined (7.25%). So very little issue in connecting to network. Use SmartWiFi so I'm sure negligible issues connecting to WiFi. WiFi usage 51.7%.
    Most active app is definitely BBM, T4BB (switched for now from UberSocial) and then native email. Google Talk running in background often (when it doesn't shut down itself for no connection to google network). In addition to SmartWifi, other apps running in the background include Tiny Meter (not sure why), Advance OS and LED (very few functions of this app), Email+, Application Resource Monitor. VVM obviously continues to be a major drain, however have been running it through a lot of OS's and hybrids. My phone call echo has been reduced considerably on this OS.
    Sator likes this.
    10-18-12 02:46 PM
    about to upgrade from rc6 beta 1 to rc7 beta 1, has anyone got .658 sfi?
    10-18-12 04:26 PM
    nvm got it
    10-18-12 04:31 PM
    unfortunately I've never tested BL hybrids on 9930, if you wanna try go for RC5B2 with .580 SFI or RC7B1 with .649 /.580 SFI
    Noted, will try later
    I am running RC7B1 on 9930 with a .649 base with no problems. Have basically been running all the hybrids with the .649 without any issues.
    Maybe the question I need to ask is what gets shrunk. I didn't change anything from when I installed stock .649 on my 9930 and shrank prior to install.
    10-18-12 05:10 PM
    after 3 days RC7B1 is still draining, 3 % per hour with minimal use. What should i do? Wait longer, install it again? Install another one?
    10-18-12 05:27 PM
    well i mean 4% per hour but i cant edit the post...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sator likes this.
    10-18-12 05:29 PM
10,888 ... 210211212213214 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD