Plus, the new Carrier of mine, their 3G network is LOUSY. Need to go back to another Carrier of mine so that my 3G signal is better. No wonder i get higher ADR and MDR like i should't get
    Last edited by Slayohslay; 10-01-12 at 11:27 PM.
    Sator likes this.
    10-01-12 11:24 PM
    Quick question, does BL Ultimate RC7 A1 for Bold 9900 have .714 sfi in the umts folder?
    10-01-12 11:42 PM
    Yes, this was created using the 714 Base ok
    deezy87 likes this.
    10-02-12 12:12 AM
    Plus, the new Carrier of mine, their 3G network is LOUSY. Need to go back to another Carrier of mine so that my 3G signal is better. No wonder i get higher ADR and MDR like i should't get
    to get the very best adr :
    1.buy 3G repeater,instal it in your house,your car and your workplace
    2.buy a house very-very near your carrier 3G site
    3.buy high capacity batt and 1 more batt spare+rapid charger

c'on...is your world going to fall if you have high adr ?
    10-02-12 12:39 AM
    to get the very best adr :
    1.buy 3G repeater,instal it in your house,your car and your workplace
    2.buy a house very-very near your carrier 3G site
    3.buy high capacity batt and 1 more batt spare+rapid charger

c'on...is your world going to fall if you have high adr ?
    Nahh, its okay. Change to the other carrier will solve my 3G issue. And since when did i mention that if my ADR and MDR is higher than any of BL user my world is going to fall apart? its just im a little bit confuse and wonder on how did he get that kind of ADR with only 3G sets up like i said previously, LUCKY HIM, UNLUCKY ME
    10-02-12 12:43 AM
    Sator and deezy87 like this.
    10-02-12 12:52 AM

Nahh, its okay. Change to the other carrier will solve my 3G issue. And since when did i mention that if my ADR and MDR is higher than any of BL user my world is going to fall apart? its just im a little bit confuse and wonder on how did he get that kind of ADR with only 3G sets up like i said previously, LUCKY HIM, UNLUCKY ME

ANSWER : see signal level for 3G

And the busy day's usage continues. Earlier post after a long, lengthy voicecall was 2.9%. Now its 3.0% with more emails, bbm and voicecalls continuing.
    Last edited by audio_engr; 10-02-12 at 04:44 AM.
    Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-02-12 01:03 AM
    This is working out horribly for me.

Left on charge overnight with radio off.

Battery -2% 5 mins after off charge.

What is happening ???

Problem seems to begin after I open app world for 1st time. memory down -2mb battery temp shoots up 5c and idle rate sirges to 2%

Heavily shrunk.

Does app world try to interact with something I've shrunk out ???

Could BBM be the culprit.

Getting very frustrated.

Any thoughts guys ???
    10-02-12 02:10 AM
    How do i know if my OS has settled?
    10-02-12 02:28 AM
    U will get an email ...
    10-02-12 02:33 AM
    There are no right or wrong times for it to settle,

I have seen OS`s settle within hours but you dont tend to see the full benifit for at least a day of so with improved performance and battery life,

let is settle for a couple of days to be sure.

@audio - dont confuse the other users no email will appear so please dont go waiting for one.
    10-02-12 02:35 AM

What is happening ???

Problem seems to begin after I open app world for 1st time. memory down -2mb battery temp shoots up 5c and idle rate sirges to 2%

Heavily shrunk.

Getting very frustrated.

Any thoughts guys ???

App world is very reliant now on BBM and BBID, I would possible try to install BBM reboot and leave for a day or so to see if you get better results.

If not then you can remove it again.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-02-12 02:38 AM

What is happening ???

Heavily shrunk.

Getting very frustrated.

Any thoughts guys ???

If you shrunk with BBH tool there will be no problem Eagle, I always shrink mine heavily.

Don't worry about Your memory down for a few MB's, it's common due to a higher speed and settling in process, it will be back to the right figures after you do a batt pull.

Appworld needs around 2 MB or more for images, you can open your device memory>home>user>appworld>images/logs

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    maxx71 and ifraser like this.
    10-02-12 02:44 AM
    RC7A1 running smoothly on my 9360. ADR at 2.68%. Been using this build for a day now with only 2G network. Been using bbm heavily. Glad i made the move to RC7A1 from att special. Awesome work BL Team.
    Sator, ifraser, maxx71 and 1 others like this.
    10-02-12 02:47 AM
    I'm curious as to if the RC7A1 will run on a 9850 with no issues here or if I need to run a earlier version of BL Ultimate. Thank you.
    10-02-12 04:05 AM
    I'm curious as to if the RC7A1 will run on a 9850 with no issues here or if I need to run a earlier version of BL Ultimate. Thank you.
    Yes, if you use the Java only download then overwrite the 7.1.0.714 base OS for your PC then you should have no issues.

Load up and enjoy.
    10-02-12 04:23 AM
    649 should run RC7 no issues.

ifraser likes this.
    10-02-12 04:24 AM

What is happening ???

Heavily shrunk.

Getting very frustrated.

Any thoughts guys ???
    Don't really get it why you seem to be having that kind of ADR
    You are on .658sfi or .714 ?
    10-02-12 04:27 AM
    How long has it been since you loaded RC7? Try a lengthy battery pull[s] or even another clean load, that's all I can think of.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-02-12 04:30 AM
    ANSWER : see signal level for 3G

Click to view quoted image

And the busy day's usage continues. Earlier post after a long, lengthy voicecall was 2.9%. Now its 3.0% with more emails, bbm and voicecalls continuing.
    No wonder you are getting that kind of ADR, i have not seen less than -70dbm and we are with the same carrier

What is your location in India ?
    10-02-12 04:31 AM
    Hey audio_engr, r u using an extended battery, thts pretty amazing ADR.

I'm using RC7A1 on base .658 and .658 SFI, and I've never seen my fone so responsive before. At first I thought the trackpad was messed up, its so sensitive, signal is amazing as always wit .658 SFI.
    Last nite I was on the fone for 3hrs, ADR was 13%!
    2day I had a 30min call, 2 hours of music, and 20-30 txts, and 30mins browsing, and I'm at 4.01 ADR.

Which is best Zoc? Its so confusing lol, all these different mixes!!!

I can try .714 base wit .714 SFI
    Or .658 base with .714 SFI
    Or .714 base with .658 SFI

Like I said earlier I'm on .658 base and .658 SFI with RC7A1 and performance is phenomenal and I can't wait for this thing to settle, I'm sure the ADR is gonna be sweet! Bt which combo is best? I'd hate 2 have 2 reload and wait for the OS 2 settle again.
    I'm thinking this hybrid was designed for .714 bt the performance I'm getting with .658 is amazing I don't know if I should load .714 anymore.
    I use my fone a lot, mainly for phone calls and texting, and browsing on the side, my phone usage is always at 25%+, so which mix is best for me? I'm sure we'd all like 2 noe xD

One last thing, is turning Application Monitor on rly necessary? I always close apps that I use, I think if it were off it wud use less battery, dnt u think?
    Battery Mode is always on BTW
    Last edited by BDKira; 10-02-12 at 05:05 AM.
    10-02-12 04:38 AM
    Here's a screen shot of how nicely it has seemed to settle [day 2] This will make some of you smile, and some of you lose your sh!t lol This screen cap is from Advance OS and LED.
    10-02-12 04:39 AM
    Hey audio_engr, r u using an extended battery, thts pretty amazing ADR.

I'm using RC7A1 on base .658 and .658 SFI, and I've never seen my fone so responsive before. At first I thought the trackpad was messed up, its so sensitive, signal is amazing as always wit .658 SFI.
    Last nite I was on the fone for 3hrs, ADR was 13%!
    2day I had a 30min call, 2 hours of music, and 20-30 txts, and 30mins browsing, and I'm at 4.01 ADR.

Which is best Zoc? Its so confusing lol, all these different mixes!!!

I can try .714 base wit .714 SFI
    Or .658 base with .714 SFI
    Or .714 base with .658 SFI

Like I said earlier I'm on .658 base and .658 SFI with RC7A1 and performance is phenomenal and I can't wait for this thing to settle, I'm sure the ADR is gonna be sweet! Bt which combo is best? I'd hate 2 have 2 reload and wait for the OS 2 settle again.
    I'm thinking this hybrid was designed for .714 bt the performance I'm getting with .658 is amazing I don't know if I should load .714 anymore.
    I use my fone a lot, mainly for phone calls and texting, and browsing on the side, my phone usage is always at 25%+, so which mix is best for me? I'm sure we'd all like 2 noe xD

On the 9900 I tested with RC7 A1 over full 714 OS and SFI base and it is working amazing

we also have a 9900 RC7 A1 with 658 Base and SFI he is also getting good results.

I hope this helps.

@ Sharma, that screens shot, what is it of exactly? Its hard to decipher.
    Sator and maxx71 like this.
    10-02-12 04:44 AM
    On the 9900 I tested with RC7 A1 over full 714 OS and SFI base and it is working amazing

we also have a 9900 RC7 A1 with 658 Base and SFI he is also getting good results.

I hope this helps.
    Just to add, i have been using RC7a1 with .714 base and .658sfi and is working great ! I have not seen ADR going over 8.4% after heavy useage !
    10-02-12 04:48 AM
    Here's a screen shot of how nicely it has seemed to settle [day 2] This will make some of you smile, and some of you lose your sh!t lol This screen cap is from Advance OS and LED.
    Its tells me your battery is super cool ...
    10-02-12 04:48 AM
10,888 ... 176177178179180 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD