Possibly soon, we have the mix on test at the moment.

Once we are happy with it we will let the thread know.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk on BL Hybrid
    maxx71 likes this.
    09-14-12 06:44 AM
    Possibly soon, we have the mix on test at the moment.

Once we are happy with it we will let the thread know.

Jeez, do you guys never rest !!!

Diffcult to imagine what you can do to improve RC5B

What are you aiming to achieve in the next release ?
    ifraser and maxx71 like this.
    09-14-12 06:55 AM
    Useage almost nothing, the standard apps like bbm, some times Whatsapp. All the refresh apps are set on never so they dont refresh unless i open the app. Signal.. I always use my own .523 sfi, this time i used the one that is in the full 9900 os. Maybe if i put the one i always use it will be better? Because RC1,2,3,4 used with my own one and the battery was longer alive. But now i'ts draining to much, i read ppl have 1.00% or something

Only you can know.

All depends on your useage, what apps you have running and how they refresh and the quality of your signal.
    09-14-12 07:02 AM
    Jeez, do you guys never rest !!!

Diffcult to imagine what you can do to improve RC5B

What are you aiming to achieve in the next release ?
    We have modified the cod files to include a lot more of
    the newer OS`s than before. It is only on test to see if
    it improves or Degrades the performance.

Watch this space.
    maxx71, ria__x, deezy87 and 3 others like this.
    09-14-12 07:14 AM
    Useage almost nothing, the standard apps like bbm, some times Whatsapp. All the refresh apps are set on never so they dont refresh unless i open the app. Signal.. I always use my own .523 sfi, this time i used the one that is in the full 9900 os. Maybe if i put the one i always use it will be better? Because RC1,2,3,4 used with my own one and the battery was longer alive. But now i'ts draining to much, i read ppl have 1.00% or something
    Always use the sfi which has worked for you in the past.
    People might have 1% adr on idle but on light to medium use it would be more. The difference as per my experience and usage is that i now get around 3-5% and when i was using the Official it would have been in the range of 8-12%
    MaliciousScript and ifraser like this.
    09-14-12 07:24 AM
    I cannot wait for the Beta 2 to be released!
    ifraser likes this.
    09-14-12 12:09 PM
    ... Just wayting in queue... and pressing f5 to check on any news on the excitment of a brand new OS from BL team...
    (NOT a patient man myself too... )
    Last edited by BoldAlways; 09-14-12 at 12:20 PM.
    09-14-12 12:14 PM

Just be patience...the bosses are testing the build...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BoldAlways and ifraser like this.
    09-14-12 12:20 PM
    Personally, I don't want to see an update for a week or so.

The new versions have been coming out at such a rate that I don't think that we are running them long enough to get a fair reflection on their abilities.

By the time one OS has just settled we are loading a new one on.

I feel that RC5B in particular deserves a decent run on my 9900.
    BigwhiteUK likes this.
    09-14-12 12:24 PM
    I'm patient, but reading that something new is being worked on, piques interest to the max lol.
    ifraser likes this.
    09-14-12 12:39 PM
    lmao...even i keep checking the forum for updates.

It will be at least tomorrow before we know exactly how good Beta 2 is. I am finding it good but havent had an overnight charge yet.

And this one seems to have settled quite quickly also, i was already getting 3% adr earlier.

And thanks to Sator for the help on creating RC5 Beta 2
    Legal Eagle, deezy87 and Sator like this.
    09-14-12 12:40 PM
    I've seen people talk about a 'battery pull schedule'. I looked at the beginning of this rather short thread but didn't see anything. Can someone please show me the way.
    09-14-12 12:55 PM
    I've seen people talk about a 'battery pull schedule'. I looked at the beginning of this rather short thread but didn't see anything. Can someone please show me the way.
    Jeez, what a lightweight, can't even bother to go through such a short thread to get the answer !!!!

About 60 odd pages ago Zocs advised:

1 battery pull after reinstalling apps

On day of install pull battery before going to bed and do full charge overnight.

Next day and following day do 2 further pulls each day
    eds817 likes this.
    09-14-12 01:02 PM
    Jeez, what a lightweight, can't even bother to go through such a short thread to get the answer !!!!
    I'm waiting for the CliffsNotes

Thanks again
    09-14-12 01:48 PM
    I have to say that RC5B is pure BL magic. Extracted full rc5b with 523 sfi and browser patch over .569 base without issue. ADR when idle is outstanding...48% improvement over the official .569--well worth giving this build a try.

Well done team BL and please keep them coming.

deezy87 and BigwhiteUK like this.
    09-14-12 02:09 PM
    Spread the word... not the disease
    09-14-12 03:07 PM
    So far so good!
    09-14-12 05:24 PM
    running perfectly on the 9360. Can feel that that phone is much more responsive, Keep up the good work BL team.
    09-14-12 05:38 PM
    lmao...even i keep checking the forum for updates.

It will be at least tomorrow before we know exactly how good Beta 2 is. I am finding it good but havent had an overnight charge yet.

And this one seems to have settled quite quickly also, i was already getting 3% adr earlier.

And thanks to Sator for the help on creating RC5 Beta 2
    A few hours in and it looks promising! Zocster and the team went HAM again! If you guys were my neighbours we'd be at Diamonds Cabaret, with me covering drinks
    09-14-12 06:10 PM
    Did you manage to get a copy?

Its looking good after the 1st day. Just about to reboot and do a full charge overnight

Hopefully by then we will know it BL 5 Beta 2 is ready to release or not.

09-14-12 07:17 PM
    Did you manage to get a copy?

Its looking good after the 1st day. Just about to reboot and do a full charge overnight

Hopefully by then we will know it BL 5 Beta 2 is ready to release or not.

thanks to release it ASAP, please!
    09-14-12 07:35 PM
    Yes, I am testing it out for Zocs! I have another battery pull in about an hour, and I'm going to let it charge overnight, and pound away tomorrow. Did the shrink, load, and got my apps back in about 30-35 minutes. I'm getting quick with it now lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 - Powered using BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 - Via CrackBerry Forums App!
    09-14-12 08:54 PM
    Yes, I am testing it out for Zocs! I have another battery pull in about an hour, and I'm going to let it charge overnight, and pound away tomorrow. Did the shrink, load, and got my apps back in about 30-35 minutes. I'm getting quick with it now lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry� Bold� 9900 - Powered using BerryLicio.us Ultimate 7.1 - Via CrackBerry Forums App!

Is it doing pretty OK.?

Later on, I'll send you guys 1 cod. to inject (it's not an important cod., but it works better).

09-14-12 09:37 PM
    Is it doing pretty OK.?

Later on, I'll send you guys 1 cod. to inject (it's not an important cod., but it works better).

It is fackin smooth! Seamless!
    09-14-12 09:39 PM
    It is fackin smooth! Seamless!

That's great, since 5B is a solid build, it's not easy for me to beat 5B...lol
    Enjoy it..., and now it's up to zocter and Ian when they are going to release this 5B2...

09-14-12 10:03 PM
10,888 ... 121122123124125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD