Sorry to ask an off-topic question, but maybe someone knows the answer. When I reloaded the OS, made the mistake of starting to activate it before restoring the messages. As a result, I have emails on the phone that are not in the back up. I can't seem to restore the original emails without the new ones getting removed. There used to be a tool called abc amber ipd merger that would merge multiple backup files, but it's no longer available. Does anyone know of another way to either merge backup files or load a backup without removing existing data?

Also, after all of this, my phone still randomly crashes when I desktop services displays the applications. I'm looking forward to leaving this dying platform.
    Goodmorning Beemer Driver/Owner,

Lets do this again...

Pull out your SIM Card this time around, and your micro card for starters...

Do a full complete wipe using any BB Wiping Tool.

Install your main stock OS, and copy and paste whatever Hybrid files you want to use/run this time around, try not to shrink anything (shrinking does more of the time screw up the operation of these BB Devices)

Reboot your PC, and go to windows and start the BB Installer if your on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 make sure your running the BB Installer with full Admin Rights...

When the BB Installer pop up shows on your desktop, please then connect your USB BB Cable to your BB Device, and follow the process till the end...

Lets the BB Device Reboot it can take a few mins, and then pull the battery for 5mins and then install the battery and then let it boot up again, and run your BB Desktop and restore your data and again when this process is done 100% do another batter pull and wait 5mins and then put in your SIM Card and Micro Card and let it boot up, and I think you will be good from this point on...

Santers
    10-03-13 07:47 AM
    bad news, i dropped my phone in a cup o coffee, right now i have out it in the rice and while travelling home i was holding it in front of the heater of the car, if it dosent boot up i may have to jump the ship now with z10 or iphone 5 in few hours.
    Sorry to hear this C2,

Take out the battery and take your device apart and start spaying it with a little rubbing alcohol around the keyboard and board and wipe fast with clean paper towel and use the hair dryer to dry up the rubbing alcohol as much as possible...

The sooner you do this the better in case the liquid enters the connectors and screen seals...

Santers
    2c likes this.
    10-03-13 07:52 AM
    That's bad.....I also dropped my Z10 a few weeks ago and the LCD screen cracked, so I'm waiting for the new Z30. Go for the Z10...hahahaha, now it's pretty solid with the latest OS Leaked.
    if you say i will go with z10 it but i am so comfortable with 9360,
    right now i am using my backup 9360,
    now before i jump the ship to z10 or iphone can you tell me if i can shrink the z10 os to my liking and will you be providing hybrids for os10?
    anon5913172 likes this.
    10-03-13 10:42 AM
    Sorry to hear this C2,

Take out the battery and take your device apart and start spaying it with a little rubbing alcohol around the keyboard and board and wipe fast with clean paper towel and use the hair dryer to dry up the rubbing alcohol as much as possible...

The sooner you do this the better in case the liquid enters the connectors and screen seals...

Santers
    sorry the damage is already done, took it apart and cleaned the whole damn thing with petrol but now i can onlt see the light in the trackpad rest its done.
    but thanks for the advice.
    anon5913172 likes this.
    10-03-13 10:45 AM
    I hope you rinsed it with water before drying it.
    i will take this under consideration for the next time to wash it with water.
    anon5913172 likes this.
    10-03-13 10:46 AM
    now before i jump the ship to z10 or iphone can you tell me if i can shrink the z10 os to my liking and will you be providing hybrids for os10?
    yes, you can shrink OS10.2, and for the OS10 hybrid is very easy to do, any body can do it by himself including you....
    2c and anon5913172 like this.
    10-03-13 10:50 AM
    sorry the damage is already done, took it apart and cleaned the whole damn thing with petrol but now i can onlt see the light in the trackpad rest its done.
    but thanks for the advice.
    Sorry to hear about that, C2

You need a new Keyboard and perhaps a board Dam!

I am selling a 1 out of 10 scale and its a 9 on Ebay right now its less then a year old and fully unlocked its a BB Curve 9360 let me know so I can link you if you want to have a look at it...

A keyboard will cost you 20.bucks
    A Motherboard will cost you 50 to 60 bucks

Santers
    2c likes this.
    10-03-13 11:00 AM
    Sorry to hear about that, C2

You need a new Keyboard and perhaps a board Dam!

I am selling a 1 out of 10 scale and its a 9 on Ebay right now its less then a year old and fully unlocked its a BB Curve 9360 let me know so I can link you if you want to have a look at it...

A keyboard will cost you 20.bucks
    A Motherboard will cost you 50 to 60 bucks

Santers
    yes please send me the link and i will have a look, and if required will negotiate the price with you .

thank you very much.
    anon5913172 likes this.
    10-03-13 11:57 AM
    yes, you can shrink OS10.2, and for the OS10 hybrid is very easy to do, any body can do it by himself including you....
    wow that s just super awesome, let me have a look at santers link and if i like it i will get it other wise i am going z10.
    how are the google maps on z10?
    10-03-13 11:58 AM
    yes please send me the link and i will have a look, and if required will negotiate the price with you .

thank you very much.
    Hi C2,

Check your PM I linked you in...

Enjoy
    2c likes this.
    10-03-13 12:27 PM
    Hi C2,

Check your PM I linked you in...

Enjoy
    thank you very much.
    anon5913172 likes this.
    10-03-13 12:32 PM
    thank you very much.

Anytime! C2

Have A Good One, and Take It Easy Now! You know where a very good BB Curve 9360 is sitting and waiting for a week...

Santers
    2c likes this.
    10-03-13 12:37 PM
    I don't understand what RC to download. I've installed BL on my 9800 fine. Gte the base OS then copy the java from BL to it. What RC download am I supposed to pick for OS7. I have a 9810 now. I have 7.1.0.912 stock installed right now.

edit: actually think I got it now. getting RC19
    Sator and ifraser like this.
    10-03-13 03:12 PM
    wow that s just super awesome, let me have a look at santers link and if i like it i will get it other wise i am going z10.
    how are the google maps on z10?
    I always remove BB maps and install Google maps on my Z10....Google maps are awesome on Z10
    ifraser likes this.
    10-03-13 05:53 PM
    We are looking into hybrids but currently you need a signing key, I am sure this will be changed, or cracked soon to allow us to do a mix.

You can remove unwanted apps I believe from a build but on the bb 10 phones its not really necessary as much larger storage.

Sator and 2c like this.
    10-04-13 01:56 AM
    I always remove BB maps and install Google maps on my Z10....Google maps are awesome on Z10
    this leads to my 2nd question, as per my knowledge i havent seen offical google maps for z10, how do you install google maps on your z10?
    10-04-13 09:58 AM
    this leads to my 2nd question, as per my knowledge i havent seen offical google maps for z10, how do you install google maps on your z10?
    Sideload google bar map file using ddpb

Posted via CB10
    ifraser and Sator like this.
    10-04-13 10:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi! mastah Usman, thanks for your help...
    Uzi likes this.
    10-04-13 11:39 AM
    Hi! mastah Usman, thanks for your help...
    Hii too Grand mastah
    Tomorrow will be launching Z30 here in malaysia Rm 1988 what do you think bout the price chief?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.476
    Sator likes this.
    10-04-13 11:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yay...the BBOS10 master is here....
    Sator likes this.
    10-04-13 11:59 AM
    Yay...the BBOS10 master is here....
    Come on people, this is not the place for BB10 Q&A.

Lets keep this forum Legacy please.
    JC61 and BoldAlways like this.
    10-04-13 12:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    i have seen a video where the side load was not working the way it should. little laggy.
    10-04-13 02:24 PM
    i will take this under consideration for the next time to wash it with water.
    If you cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, there might not be a next time. Using any form of solvent is not a good idea. If it got immersed in anything water based, then water is what should be used to clean it. If it got immersed in anything that's not water based, you should perform last rites.
    10-04-13 05:20 PM
    Come on people, this is not the place for BB10 Q&A.

Lets keep this forum Legacy please.
    Sorry Legal, won't do it again
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-04-13 05:54 PM
    Hii too Grand mastah
    Tomorrow will be launching Z30 here in malaysia Rm 1988 what do you think bout the price chief?

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.476
    Around USD. 650 unlocked will be a reasonable price for a new prouct...
    The 9720 is around USD. 235 unlocked over here, it's a reasonable price for an OS 7.1 device...
    10-04-13 08:59 PM
10,888 ... 409410411412413 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD