OK Sator, Loaded RC19 just fine no hiccups what so ever. About screen is showing 7.1.0.1070, if this is correct all is well with .861 base on 9850. Now I will be loading up on my 9370
    Do tell how it goes with 19 on the 9370 as I may load it up too.

Posted via keyboard bearing Q10
    09-28-13 04:29 PM
    Any .9xx or .10xx base will show OS 7.1.0.1070 (2885)
    thanks Sator....I tried and still showing .991......do you delete whats in the .991 jave folder and add yours or just copy and paste over whats there?......thanks.....
    09-28-13 04:38 PM
    thanks Sator....I tried and still showing .991......do you delete whats in the .991 jave folder and add yours or just copy and paste over whats there?......thanks.....
    Install the base and copy paste.. it will ask you to replace most of the files.. Just click yes.. Shrink if you want with BBHTools.
    Sator likes this.
    09-28-13 06:05 PM
    Install the base and copy paste.. it will ask you to replace most of the files.. Just click yes.. Shrink if you want with BBHTools.
    ok ty.....thats how i thought it was suppose to be.....i have tried 3x unsuccessfully......i will delete everything use ccleaner and try it all again........thanks
    09-28-13 06:12 PM
    Do tell how it goes with 19 on the 9370 as I may load it up too.

Posted via keyboard bearing Q10
    Everything is fine on the 9370, no problems at all.
    Sator and flyingsolid like this.
    09-28-13 06:35 PM
    Don't delete, just copy and replace the hybrid over the java files
    Sator likes this.
    09-28-13 09:44 PM
    Its working really well for my 9320. Battery drain is under control and my phone lasts the day. Memory is solid. Smooth and fast, hardly see the clock.

Thanks
    Sator and sennayan like this.
    09-28-13 10:34 PM
    OK Sator, Loaded RC19 just fine no hiccups what so ever. About screen is showing 7.1.0.1070, if this is correct all is well with .861 base on 9850. Now I will be loading up on my 9370
    Great...you did it correctly...
    09-28-13 11:12 PM
    Dear all I never used any hybrid os.. I am facing a unique problem.. My BB changes its network on its on.. I mean it will change from x to y on its won.. Where as other phones with have network show full strength my phone will show at max 2 bars.. Using Hybrid will help me??? Please help as now a day am really frustrated.. Now a days as soon as i go to twiter or fb it will show no network.. then i have to go to manual settings and again search for network and if am lucky to find it it i have to manual set my network.. Please recommend what base i should use and how to use it.. Please help me
    09-29-13 01:51 AM
    Sator can you help me???
    09-29-13 02:26 AM
    Sator can you help me???
    It looks like a hardware problem, usually it's your antenna, it doesn't connect properly.
    could you give us more details about your device and what base are you on right now.
    Kevin Lim likes this.
    09-29-13 05:19 AM
    Dear all I never used any hybrid os.. I am facing a unique problem.. My BB changes its network on its on.. I mean it will change from x to y on its won.. Where as other phones with have network show full strength my phone will show at max 2 bars.. Using Hybrid will help me??? Please help as now a day am really frustrated.. Now a days as soon as i go to twiter or fb it will show no network.. then i have to go to manual settings and again search for network and if am lucky to find it it i have to manual set my network.. Please recommend what base i should use and how to use it.. Please help me
    I don't think a hybrid will help you, I think it is a hardware issue and not a software issue. Did this just start happening out of the blue? What device is it? I was having very erratic signal one time and my carrier replaced my handset and all was well.
    09-29-13 05:56 AM
    When I use "Share" function in PhotoStudio by KVAD Group, an error came up "net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExcepti on". I used shrinked os 7.1.0.1047 w RC19. I also set all necessary permissions for the app. Anyone knows what the problem is? Am I missing some .cod file needed to make it work? Thank you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-29-13 11:50 AM
    When I use "Share" function in PhotoStudio by KVAD Group, an error came up "net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExcepti on". I used shrinked os 7.1.0.1047 w RC19. I also set all necessary permissions for the app. Anyone knows what the problem is? Am I missing some .cod file needed to make it work? Thank you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Try to uninstall the app. reboot and then re install it from BBworld, it's safe if you shrunk the OS with BBHtools, some time that kind of error caused by the app , since it isn't fully compatible with higher OS, it's good to load just the OS and native apps. only and then reinstall all your 3rd apps. afterward.
    09-30-13 09:57 AM
    I loaded this up a few days ago and its awesome, I just have one question. Is it normal for the net_rim_app_manager to use so much memory? Right now its showing 344.2MB, Max Today is 428.1MB, Yesterday, Today and Last week is showing 552.5MB. Since I have installed this I have lost almost 40MB's.
    09-30-13 11:17 AM
    I loaded this up a few days ago and its awesome, I just have one question. Is it normal for the net_rim_app_manager to use so much memory? Right now its showing 344.2MB, Max Today is 428.1MB, Yesterday, Today and Last week is showing 552.5MB. Since I have installed this I have lost almost 40MB's.
    Sounds as though something is not quite right.

In the 5 days since my last battery pull my memory has actually increased by 0.3mb

I do run my phone virtually app free and usually it is apps that are responsible for most memory loss.

Did you do a fresh install of your apps after loading the OS ?
    deezy87 likes this.
    09-30-13 11:21 AM
    update # 2
    after sing this for a week along with regular battery pulls below are the findings.
    1- the biggest of all is memory leak and memory recovery is amazing, i havent lost any memory yet on this hybrid.
    2- battery as per my usage is quite qood
    3- maps, gps is excelent
    4- only issue is hour glass which is still present

other than hour glass every thing is amaZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing.
    Legal Eagle and Kevin Lim like this.
    09-30-13 11:39 AM
    update # 2
    after sing this for a week along with regular battery pulls below are the findings.
    1- the biggest of all is memory leak and memory recovery is amazing, i havent lost any memory yet on this hybrid.
    2- battery as per my usage is quite qood
    3- maps, gps is excelent
    4- only issue is hour glass which is still present

other than hour glass every thing is amaZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing.
    Agree with 1-3, but on my 9900 I haven't seen a single spinning clock since installing my apps after loading.

Memory management is truly amazing with this build.
    2c likes this.
    09-30-13 11:57 AM
    Sounds as though something is not quite right.

In the 5 days since my last battery pull my memory has actually increased by 0.3mb

I do run my phone virtually app free and usually it is apps that are responsible for most memory loss.

Did you do a fresh install of your apps after loading the OS ?
    Yes I did a fresh install of all apps. Im thinking the culprit could be WhatsApp or Viber even though I usually Exit out of both when not in use. I will do a wipe and clean install later and see if that helps. Also, when i did a backup before I used BBSAK to back up my apps so I would know which ones to reinstall, could that have anything to do with it?
    09-30-13 12:01 PM
    Yes I did a fresh install of all apps. Im thinking the culprit could be WhatsApp or Viber even though I usually Exit out of both when not in use. I will do a wipe and clean install later and see if that helps. Also, when i did a backup before I used BBSAK to back up my apps so I would know which ones to reinstall, could that have anything to do with it?
    I believe that Whatsapp has always been problematical with OS7.

As long as you didn't restore your apps from the BBSAK backup I can't see that being a problem.

I never backup my apps, just go to app world after the OS has loaded and go to uninstalled apps and reinstall them from there.
    09-30-13 12:12 PM
    I believe that Whatsapp has always been problematical with OS7.

As long as you didn't restore your apps from the BBSAK backup I can't see that being a problem.

I never backup my apps, just go to app world after the OS has loaded and go to uninstalled apps and reinstall them from there.
    Thanks Legal, I will try that and see if it gets any better, other than that this is a great build. One other thing, for ****s and giggles i installed this hybrid when it first dropped "9930 9900 9810 9790 9360 7.1.0.1046混刷版". It was ok except it didn't agree with my gmail but it did have the media options, it had the onscreen dialpad and multicolor notifications. Is it possible to get those features in this hybrid?
    09-30-13 12:34 PM
    Agree with 1-3, but on my 9900 I haven't seen a single spinning clock since installing my apps after loading.

Memory management is truly amazing with this build.
    i am using 9360, 512 mb of ram and 800 mhz processor is i think to blame on
    09-30-13 12:43 PM
    Thanks Legal, I will try that and see if it gets any better, other than that this is a great build. One other thing, for ****s and giggles i installed this hybrid when it first dropped "9930 9900 9810 9790 9360 7.1.0.1046混刷版". It was ok except it didn't agree with my gmail but it did have the media options, it had the onscreen dialpad and multicolor notifications. Is it possible to get those features in this hybrid?
    Now that is a question that only Sator can answer, he is a creator, I am a mere user !!!
    09-30-13 12:45 PM
    ..... it had the onscreen dialpad and multicolor notifications. Is it possible to get those features in this hybrid?
    YuchCaller(Version:0.4.110)
    http://ota.yuchs.com/yuchcaller/6.0/yuchcaller.jad
    09-30-13 06:35 PM
    RC19 uses base 1070 (2885), 1046 notifications and screen cods are not compatible with 1047/1070 cods, so we can't have that features in RC19.
    09-30-13 08:04 PM
10,888 ... 407408409410411 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD