Hey there, been a while. Good to see that you are still a 9900 addict waiting for RC19 to come along and have not gone all "Q" on us !!!
    Come on Legal, even if some of us moved to Q or Z, we still have our loved ones who uses 9900 and on top of it we love this hybrid and the people here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    flyingsolid and Kevin Lim like this.
    09-20-13 02:28 PM
    ^^^ public display of bromance.
    09-20-13 04:41 PM
    ^^^ public display of bromance.
    Hahaha...ok, short version, my GF is using 9900
    09-20-13 06:27 PM
    Hahaha...ok, short version, my GF is using 9900
    lol,
    thanks for the clarification to avoid further baseless speculation at my end.
    09-20-13 09:24 PM
    will the rc 19 work on 9930?
    09-21-13 04:49 PM
    We haven't tested RC19 with base 861, I'm not sure wether RC19 will work with base 861 or not. Personally I've tested with 9xx and 10xx.SFI, I have to modify some of the RC19 cods if it doesn't work with 861 SFI.
    09-22-13 07:08 AM
    Today RC19 is being tested by the BL team, it shows OS 7.1.0.1070 bundle 2885, it has has multicast feature and BBM 7.1.0.24
    Last edited by Sator; 09-24-13 at 12:33 AM. Reason: update
    drtiendiep, 2c, clie610 and 4 others like this.
    09-22-13 07:15 AM
    lol,
    thanks for the clarification to avoid further baseless speculation at my end.
    no worries...Clie is a good guy....
    2c and clie610 like this.
    09-22-13 07:19 AM
    may I test it?
    09-22-13 09:33 AM
    will it work on 9930?...which base shall i use?....thanks
    09-22-13 04:44 PM
    Hey there, been a while. Good to see that you are still a 9900 addict waiting for RC19 to come along and have not gone all "Q" on us !!!
    Hey Legal, how are you? Been busy with work, but still keeping an eye on this thread... And always addict to my Bold and BL hybrids
    ifraser, Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    09-23-13 04:40 AM
    This would sort of defeat the purpose of a non public test

Test has pretty much proved successful, if
    no changes need to be made it will be getting
    posted on wed morning GMT

Keep you eyes pealed for the update

may I test it?
    09-23-13 04:58 AM
    Hey Legal, how are you? Been busy with work, but still keeping an eye on this thread... And always addict to my Bold and BL hybrids
    Doing good thanks, missing some of the familiar faces such as Sharma who has gone to the Q, but still loving my 9900 and have no plans to change it.

I keep abreast with what is happening in the BB10 forums, boy is there some hate in there !!! Glad to be here where we are all civilised people.

Going to have to try and remember how to load a new OS as it's been ages since the last release !!!
    09-23-13 09:39 AM
    Doing good thanks, missing some of the familiar faces such as Sharma who has gone to the Q, but still loving my 9900 and have no plans to change it.

I keep abreast with what is happening in the BB10 forums, boy is there some hate in there !!! Glad to be here where we are all civilised people.

Going to have to try and remember how to load a new OS as it's been ages since the last release !!!
    Good to ear, Legal. I "see" by your signature that you`re already in the kitchen.... Whenever i got time i try to read all in here, but, yes some of the "old-ones" as Sharma, Maxx gone to BB10. As for me i have, for now, no intention of leaving my working partner Bold 9900. And this work horse in BL vitamins .... It�s just like a Cayenne
    Kevin Lim, deezy87 and maxx71 like this.
    09-23-13 10:33 AM

Hi Legal Eagle,

Very true and correct comments in regards to the new BlackBerry OS 10 Devices,

BlackBerry/RIM should of worked on their 7.1 devices and approved and updated functionality and made them better, with this fact alone would of for sure kept BlackBerry/RIM out of hot boiling water and things rolling for at least till 2015.

Experts within the Smartphone market and World Investors, Have Said it and Say It again and again today... The New BlackBerry OS 10 Devices is what killed and made BlackBerry/RIM fall apart and buried everyone and everything BlackBerry/RIM...

Well the lasted news update is by chance if no one buy's BlackBerry/RIM by November 2013, They will be forced by their Shareholders to start shutting down starting with their Device and Support Section in January 2014.

This means there will no longer be any more brand new BB Devices and Support.
    Next one in line will be to fully shut down is the BB BIS Division and from there onward everything else will be also shutting down, by 4Q 2015.

RIP BlackBerry/RIM

Google's Android Smartphone are currently hold the #1 spot world wide at this time and will be strong for the next 5 to 10 years and longer.
    (40% of the World Wide Use are, on an Android Device reports show)
    Apple's iPhones will also be staying around and will be also very strong in the next 5 to 10 years and longer.
    (35% of the World Wide Use are on an Apple iPhone reports show and their new iPhones 5C are breaking sales records world wide) and we for sure see in the next years of so sales % rise for the Apple iPhone 5C...

For anyone who has any Interest, Keep your eyes on Microsoft in the very near future...

M$ is starting to slowly go into a tail spin and lets just say this point! ( their new Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Devices and PC Desktop OS's have Not Worked Out to well and Sales for M$, matter of fact, M$ Windows 8 Kill the PC Desktop has all ready cost M$ 4 Billion in losses and the year is not over yet and there has been major staff cuts in the last 2 years by 40% and by year end another 10% will be getting pink slips...

If M$ don't turn it around and smarten up and to stay far away from the Metro UI deal, Experts again have said by 2015 M$ could be in the boiling water just like BlackBerry/RIM...

M$ better turn it around next year with their Windows 9 OS, and Devices, Cuz their 90 Billion that M$ has could start to run out and real fast over the next 3 to 5 years and be in the same Jack Pot deal like what BlackBerry/RIM was handed with their major and big time mistake or taking a big and costly risk...

The world has changed and to keep alive these days within the new future, Its All About Sales! Sales, Sales, and Sales, Bottom line, no if's and no but's... your services or products sale you will be around, if they don't in this market you will wind up in the RIP/Done

News Update:

A consortium led by Fairfax Financial has offered to buy Blackberry Ltd for $4.7 billion, tossing the struggling Canadian smartphone maker a lifeline as it continues to bleed market share.

News Update:

Apple sells 9 million new iPhones in first 3 days!!!

Web Site: http://www.torontosun.com/2013/09/23...n-first-3-days

Enjoy$$$
    Last edited by santers; 09-23-13 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Updated Comments,
    limsandy likes this.
    09-23-13 10:50 AM
    Any short version? Lol

Edit (added): n you are sooo very wrong

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by clie610; 09-23-13 at 01:22 PM.
    fahar likes this.
    09-23-13 12:37 PM
    Experts within the Smartphone market and World Investors, Have Said it and Say It again and again today... The New BlackBerry OS 10 Devices is what killed and made BlackBerry/RIM fall apart and buried everyone and everything BlackBerry/RIM...
    If BlackBerry didn't have bb10, they could not even carry forward from here onwards. It was BlackBerry 's reluctance to move from OS 7 that killed them. BB10 was very late to the party and will really take a lot of time and effort for adoption due to the perception created by OS 7 among the general consumer.

OS 7 cannot be sold to majority of the consumers and is not a product to be sold in today's market. It is dated and we should thank BlackBerry that they finally realised their mistake. It was disappointing that they messed up the launch with poor marketing.

I only hope that they do better after going private.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 01:40 PM
    If BlackBerry didn't have bb10, they could not even carry forward from here onwards. It was BlackBerry 's reluctance to move from OS 7 that killed them. BB10 was very late to the party and will really take a lot of time and effort for adoption due to the perception created by OS 7 among the general consumer.

OS 7 cannot be sold to majority of the consumers and is not a product to be sold in today's market. It is dated and we should thank BlackBerry that they finally realised their mistake. It was disappointing that they messed up the launch with poor marketing.

I only hope that they do better after going private.

Posted via CB10
    You wont see BlackBerry ever around again if this sale gets approved...

When the new buy gets in and buys BlackBerry/RIM,

It will be ripped into sectors, and sold off again...
    the only thing what is worth anything at this time is RIM'S Pats there is lots of coin there alone in the Billions alone...

Everything else gets sold as is, and there is around 1 Billion around the world in Properties that the new buyer can sit on and make future coin...

And all the contractors and contracts will have to be pain in full by the current RIM Management before any sale...

Well at the end of the day RIM/Blackberry could break even if they are lucky as the very last resort...

You wont ever see BlackBerry/RIM again after it gets sold, and forgotten in 10 years...
    09-23-13 01:56 PM
    moment o silance for blackberry

RIP BBRY
    anon5913172 likes this.
    09-23-13 02:43 PM
    moment o silance for blackberry

RIP BBRY
    C2,

BlackBerry got sold to an Insurance Company that is Part Chinese and Canadian Chinese owned, " wow I can see where this is going now and its getting more and more negative every day and in every turning corner for BlackBerry/RIM "

Apple in the last 3 days sold more of there new iPhone 5C and sales turned over 5.Billion New Capital, and BlackBerry/RIM got sold for only 4.7 Billion to Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. ???? doesn't really make any sense to me... This is a slap in the entire Canadian Nation, and Tax Payers in Canada...

In 2010 the Canadian Federal and The Bank of Canada gave BlackBerry/RIM, 2.9 Billion US Dollars to keep them alive as a Package to keep them Alive...

It doesn't make any sense anymore to me....
    09-23-13 04:53 PM
    ^^^ its not that bad ad people are presenting it, but as a company in my opinion they shold have not put themselves up for sale,
    marketing team is i thing under grad @ blackberry for not promoting the company/devices/plateform/users/markets properly and drove teh ship dpwn in the sea.
    09-23-13 05:13 PM
    ^^^ its not that bad ad people are presenting it, but as a company in my opinion they shold have not put themselves up for sale,
    marketing team is i thing under grad @ blackberry for not promoting the company/devices/plateform/users/markets properly and drove teh ship dpwn in the sea.
    I don't see this as a sale but the company going private. Going private will benefit them as we or the media will not be criticizing them on a daily basis like now.
    They will not feel the stock pressure to launch unready products.
    They need to be careful not to go complacent.

This was almost necessary for them to save themselves in the cutthroat market.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 08:16 PM
    May I ask what time the latest RC19
    09-24-13 04:54 AM
    Will the Blackberry 9900 when the latest RC19
    09-24-13 04:55 AM
    May I ask what time the latest RC19
    Tomorrow/Wednesday morning GMT.
    Uzi, Kevin Lim, sun0205 and 1 others like this.
    09-24-13 05:40 AM
10,888 ... 402403404405406 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD