downloading one from telus and will report back after using for a day or two.
    08-27-13 08:09 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-koodo-843364/

in this thread, 3 versions of new software are mentioned with different file size, can any one please tell me why they are different in size?

thanks.
    08-27-13 09:52 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-koodo-843364/

in this thread, 3 versions of new software are mentioned with different file size, can any one please tell me why they are different in size?

thanks.
    They are different because of the SFI files and the languages cods., jAllLang is the biggest, since it also supports Japanese language.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    jdesignz likes this.
    08-27-13 10:00 AM
    Hi guys its been a while what's up here. Glad to see BL still kicking !

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums App
    08-27-13 10:19 AM
    Hi guys its been a while what's up here. Glad to see BL still kicking !

Hi bro!, long time no see, where have you been?...

08-27-13 10:25 AM
    Hi bro!, long time no see, where have you been?...

Cupertino! Haha, just kiddin. Regards to BL Team!

08-27-13 10:36 AM
    They are different because of the SFI files and the languages cods., jAllLang is the biggest, since it also supports Japanese language.

i am ok just with the english language, keeping that in consideration what do you suggest which one i should load on my phone?

currently i have telus os on my phone.

thanks you for taking the time out to reply my query which i am sure you have done before and still patient.
    08-27-13 10:49 AM
    Cupertino! Haha, just kiddin. Regards to BL Team!

Hahaha.....thanks bro and I'll pass it to the BL Team, take care and we'll keep in touch thru ввм� before end of this year...

08-27-13 10:50 AM
    First, you have to install OS. 1033 on your pc/laptop, copy and paste the java folder and the alx files frm BL 1st anniversary into your os base , if you use other languages, copy and paste all the cods inside the language folder into your java os base, shrink it carefully and use app loader to load it. Fyi, I never shrink YouTube cods out since I always use browser and YouTube to test the speed of my hybrids.
    Thanks, I fixed it!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    08-27-13 11:53 PM
    Hey, everyone! I've been gone quite a while; glad to see this thread is still kicking!

I've finally acquired a Bold 9900, so I was hoping you guys could tell me (probably for the millionth time) which base/hybrid combo seems to be working the best.

Thanks!
    08-29-13 07:57 AM
    Sator, i again have to say GOD BLESS YOU.
    with the new 7.1.0.133 combined with BL 1st anniversary this thing is flying like a g6, only with 7.1.0.133 i was having memory leak issues even if i was not using it and surprisingly i have now 231mb free memory.

i will keep my eyes on the performance and update the thread accordingly.
    deezy87 likes this.
    08-29-13 10:05 AM
    with the new 7.1.0.133 combined with BL 1st anniversary this thing is flying like a g6, only with 7.1.0.133 i was having memory leak issues even if i was not using it and surprisingly i have now 231mb free memory.

i will keep my eyes on the performance and update the thread accordingly.
    Thanks for the update! I may try this build!
    08-29-13 11:20 AM
    [QUOTE=2c;9088698]Sator, i again have to say GOD BLESS YOU.

i still have memory leak .. when i use web browser then closed it from menu .on resource monitor web browser still 210 mb (depending on last usage) and i cant open more than 6 tab even with mobile sites.do you have this problem? can you try to use web browser close it and then look to resorce monitor ram usage?and check if web browser uses ram still.please.
    08-29-13 12:43 PM
    Sator,

Could you please clarify if you're working on the next BL hybrid after 1st anniversary edition? I'd like to go back to RC17 since it's the best for me, but I'd hate it if let's say RC19 came out 2 days after I revert to RC17. A little info would be nice. Thanks!
    08-29-13 07:50 PM
    [QUOTE=swerwqasd;9089475]

i still have memory leak .. when i use web browser then closed it from menu .on resource monitor web browser still 210 mb (depending on last usage) and i cant open more than 6 tab even with mobile sites.do you have this problem? can you try to use web browser close it and then look to resorce monitor ram usage?and check if web browser uses ram still.please.
    Browser has its own limits, we have to clean it up after a heavy usage. when we close the browser, it takes time to stop all the browser activities.

08-29-13 08:40 PM
    Sator,

Could you please clarify if you're working on the next BL hybrid after 1st anniversary edition? I'd like to go back to RC17 since it's the best for me, but I'd hate it if let's say RC19 came out 2 days after I revert to RC17. A little info would be nice. Thanks!
    We won't have RC19 unless a new os drops.

limsandy likes this.
    08-29-13 08:42 PM
    Where do I download the recommended 7.1.0.923, 1011 or 1033 I am trying to install this and can't find the base as there is no link.

Install your base OS 7.1.0.*** or highest available for your handset
    copy and paste the Java Only package above into the installed OS folder, following the OS files/folder structure.

Using Bolt 9930 for Verizon
    Last edited by dpoverlord; 08-30-13 at 04:53 AM.
    08-30-13 03:54 AM
    I just loaded 1st Aniv with .1033 base for Curve 9360. The first time I turned on the wifi it suddenly rebooted after a few reboots it went normal. Is this normal? Or do I need to reload again?
    08-30-13 08:02 AM
    [QUOTE=swerwqasd;9089475]

i usually open up to 4 windows, and i have experienced slight slowness by doing that,
    i do not look at resource monitor, i use bemeter to see the free memory and usually its between 1 to 2 mb down, but when i do the scheduled battery pull, it comes back (most of it). when ever i see i am permanently down 1 or 2 mb i clear out the browser history. hope that helps.
    08-30-13 08:38 AM
    Will the hybrid act different depending on the OS I install? or if I install a different OS will it will work the same way? Because the files that contains RC18 are the ones that make your device better, I think.
    08-30-13 10:10 PM
    Will the hybrid act different depending on the OS I install? or if I install a different OS will it will work the same way? Because the files that contains RC18 are the ones that make your device better, I think.
    Yes you're correct, the files frm RCs are the ones that make our device runs better, of course SFIs also have the important roles...

08-30-13 11:19 PM
    [QUOTE=2c;9093686]

i usually open up to 4 windows, and i have experienced slight slowness by doing that,
    i do not look at resource monitor, i use bemeter to see the free memory and usually its between 1 to 2 mb down, but when i do the scheduled battery pull, it comes back (most of it). when ever i see i am permanently down 1 or 2 mb i clear out the browser history. hope that helps.
    When you clean up the browser, check/tick all the boxes, and it also takes time to regain back the memory lost.

08-30-13 11:23 PM
    Fresh wipe and install of BL 1st Anniversary with a .1033 base! Wow, what a difference from .1033 alone!

Fantastic work guys!
    Legal Eagle, clie610 and Sator like this.
    08-31-13 12:47 AM
    Fresh wipe and install of BL 1st Anniversary with a .1033 base! Wow, what a difference from .1033 alone!

Fantastic work guys!
    that was my first expression, WOW this bl build has a wow factor in it.
    Sator likes this.
    08-31-13 07:14 PM
    now after using it for couple of days and not loosing any memory, even though when ever i lost some it came back after restart i must recommend every one to give it a try.
    09-02-13 06:55 PM
10,888 ... 397398399400401 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD